Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lordreinhart View Post
    Nope. I didn't make the 5.5 logo. Just the TDB one after seeing the trademark post yesterday.
    well this has been a confusing few days!
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    cool! looking forward to making my Corgi Death knight!

who made the 5.5 logo then? same guy as the TDB one?
    No such thing as Corgi Death Knight... the vowels are all replaced with Unleashed and Consonants with Corgi... so You'd have a Corgi Corgi Corgi ! also every model ingame is replaced by corgis.

Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    So the Nick meta tag is just a coincidence? Do you have a friend named Jason...
    Nope the Meta tag in the 5.5 video for Skysunder that someone else made is a coincidence, the name Nick is pretty common though, lol.
    Destruction!

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    That would be impossible, because the patch is called "Skysunder". Which means the event is happening or has already happened BEFORE the patch begins. Just like Landfall, Escalation, and Siege of Ogrimmar before it. So if this is real, that means we'd have a trailer where the sky is already raining infernals.
    You're talking as if Blizzard CAN'T put a 5.5 patch between 5.4 and 6.0. That's the only issue I have with your statements. They totally could. There's no rule that says if you deviate from the current story arc -this- much you need to label the new patch with a new number. And even so, then what's the threshold? It's all speculation on your part.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    You're talking as if Blizzard CAN'T put a 5.5 patch between 5.4 and 6.0. That's the only issue I have with your statements. They totally could. There's no rule that says if you deviate from the current story arc -this- much you need to label the new patch with a new number. And even so, then what's the threshold? It's all speculation on your part.
    Well, regardless, the TBD one looks better to me than this Skysunder one. And both are merely screenshots of a youtube video which Blizzard would have no reason to post in the first place. So I'm still sticking with "BS"

Actually, no, not even a screenshot. A PICTURE with a camera of a screen. Derp. And this Skysunder one is cropped to remove all context as well.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Nope the Meta tag in the 5.5 video for Skysunder that someone else made is a coincidence, the name Nick is pretty common though, lol.
    Possibly as in... Nick Carpenter, VP of art & cinematic development for Blizzard Entertainment

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Possibly as in... Nick Carpenter, VP of art & cinematic development for Blizzard Entertainment
    There is also a Jason Wen at blizzard who is credited as additional cinematic artist on Warcraft.

www dot imdb dot com/name/nm0920740/
    www dot imdb dot com/title/tt0433664/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast
    Last edited by mmoc73c5731beb; 2013-08-15 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Edit

Deleted
    Think about it this way.

Skysunder appears first. Trademark for Dark Below appears second, burying The Skysunder, followed by fake logos of the Dark Below, followed by Corgis Unleashed and being proven fake.

The Skysunder just appears out of nowhere, indicating a Legion patch or expansion. Followed by the application for The Dark Below. Call me crazy, but perhaps one of the Azshara/old god fanbuoys did all of this Dark Below stuff as a ploy to get attention to Azshara and Old Gods...or it could have been Blizzard.

So far, The Skysunder still hasn't been proven fake or true and the fact it was intentionally buried by all this other nonsense is rather suspicious. Followed by Blizzard removing many posts about that fan made Rise of the Legion from the WoW forums when other expansion ideas are still there untouched...Couple that with every hint from ingame in Cataclysm and especially MOP about the legion coming back...

Suspicious, yes?
    Last edited by mmoc1951e8febb; 2013-08-15 at 04:00 PM.

Where did the camera photo come from, though, and why?

http://imgur.com/r/wow/aLFX6Il

What does the /r/wow mean? Because when you click the button r/wow at the top, you get this http://imgur.com/r/wow
    whish is just a bunch of random crap. Doesn't seem like a username, though.
    Xinjun

10+ Year Old Account
    Where did the camera photo come from, though, and why?

What does the /r/wow mean? Because when you click the button r/wow at the top, you get this http://imgur.com/r/wow
    whish is just a bunch of random crap. Doesn't seem like a username, though.
    the r/wow is reddit links.

- - - Updated - - -

so its still unknown who did the trademark?
    dragonmaw - EU

I will point this out though.

plus

http://imgur.com/ltKr4TK

They're both at the 6 second mark, different angles, as if the video picture itself is photoshopped onto the other screen similar to what I did. You'd think if another angle was taken at a later date, that the timestamp would have moved, then again it could have just been pictures taken the same day. Tin Foil Hat.
    Destruction!

10+ Year Old Account

plus

They're both at the 6 second mark, different angles, as if the video picture itself is photoshopped onto the other screen similar to what I did. You'd think if another angle was taken at a later date, that the timestamp would have moved, then again it could have just been pictures taken the same day. Tin Foil Hat.
    we need these guys on it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUFkb0d1kbU

uncrop the image so we can see the whole page!

- - - Updated - - -

also, the main reason it seems fake is why would blizzard upload it to their youtube channel?

if they need to show videos to each other they would either use a seperate private account, or just email/share the video with others, not upload it to their main youtube account.
    dragonmaw - EU

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhywolver View Post
    So the Skies will turn green, a mighty green fireball twice as big as stormwind rushes towards the ground - unfortunately the Legion has miscalculated the landing position and it plumbs into the sea.

Leaders of Alliance and Horde, alongside with other important characters decide to dive down below to see what's happening there.

The Dark Below - side with Nat Pagle to fish Legion scum from the depth of the ocean!
    Me gusta what I see there.

plus

They're both at the 6 second mark, different angles, as if the video picture itself is photoshopped onto the other screen similar to what I did.
    This. And why would anyone legit take a picture of a computer screen with a camera, anyway? It's a fake.

- - - Updated - - -

The tab "Skysunder PTR information" is trying to indicate that this was a Blizzard employee? If so, I'd think they'd have enough computer literacy to take a screenshot.
    Xinjun

10+ Year Old Account
    This. And why would anyone legit take a picture of a computer screen with a camera, anyway? It's a fake.
    i think the photo of the screen is for one so it looks like its actually leaked, make it look like they were just being shown a preview or something and managed to snap a pic with their phone probably, and secondly its an excuse to only show small part of the page, if its screenshot theres no reason not to show the entire page which would give more hints its fake.

and also lower quality so its harder to spot photoshops.
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Well The 5.4 Trailer just released & the Numbers hasn't changed except the one we can view that is now 74, but was 73 yesterday with 85 in total meaning they're 9 videos that are currently hidden from us & one of them could be "The Dark Below" no one will know until it actually pop up or at Gamescom next week, Until than it all speculation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    Well The 5.4 Trailer just released & the Numbers hasn't changed except the one we can view that is now 74, but was 73 yesterday with 85 in total meaning they're 9 videos that are currently hidden from us & one of them could be "The Dark Below" no one will know until it actually pop up or at Gamescom next week, Until than it all speculation.
    We don't even know if Blizzard will show the new wow expansion on Gamescom or in Blizzcon, i personally think that they will give us info about the next expansion in gamescom, but not much of it, only name and maybe the theme of the expansion, and in Blizzcon they will start showing all the new things it will bring

Looks fake to me... sure the colors could be used, but the flames-model isn't really WoW-ish...

The first person to post the second screenshot on MMO was ro9ue. Ro9ue, where did you find it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    i think the photo of the screen is for one so it looks like its actually leaked, make it look like they were just being shown a preview or something and managed to snap a pic with their phone probably, and secondly its an excuse to only show small part of the page, if its screenshot theres no reason not to show the entire page which would give more hints its fake.

and also lower quality so its harder to spot photoshops.
    Yeah exactly. Which is why I said "why would anyone legit take a picture of a computer screen with a camera, anyway?" :P
    Xinjun

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    We don't even know if Blizzard will show the new wow expansion on Gamescom or in Blizzcon, i personally think that they will give us info about the next expansion in gamescom, but not much of it, only name and maybe the theme of the expansion, and in Blizzcon they will start showing all the new things it will bring
    I wonder why they even bother to annouce diablo expansion on some freaking gamescon, when they have their own huge convention