Deleted
    Could it be that... Nearly everyone who gets into the tribunal deserves to get punished? So odd.

Also, if he has lower accuracy it almost surely means he pardons to often - in other words, it means he's more tolerant than most. If he still tells you your ban is well deserved it means that much more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    There's a thought: the vast majority of people that get to Tribunal deserve to be there. Amusingly enough, the times I press 'pardon' tend to be reason for the lower % of accuracy.
    Surely 90%+ of them deserve the punish and rage reporting happens very rarely. /s

After deciding to contribute to the tribunal I headed up there eagerly to help make LoL a better place. I read all the cases page by page and tried to be a fair judge. After two days I checked my justice rating. I was baffled (If I recall correctly) looking at around 60-66%.
    This felt really odd and I checked the cases I got wrong. After further review all the cases I got wrong were the people that I pardoned. I decided to do a little experiment. The following days I logged onto the tribunal and punished everybody without even reading what the reports said about the people. After a few days of testing this my accuracy is currently peaking around 93%.
    I am sorry for all the people that I wronged with this, however I wasn't the only one given you need a majority for punishment. I just get the feeling that people don't even bother reading anymore and auto-punish everybody.
    Thought I'd share this since it really confuses me. People can't be all that bad can they?
    Update: After one more day my accuracy is currently at 93,9 %. Keep in mind that the 6% of wrong reports are mostly due to my "wrong" pardons. Instead of my wrong "punishs".
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Could it be that... Nearly everyone who gets into the tribunal deserves to get punished? So odd.

Also, if he has lower accuracy it almost surely means he pardons to often - in other words, it means he's more tolerant than most. If he still tells you your ban is well deserved it means that much more.
    Do you honestly believe less than 10% of all reports are from people who spam report and overwhelming majority are those that really deserved to get report? Like that 1 report from enemy for me saying 2 words in entire match?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Surely 90%+ of them deserve the punish and rage reporting happens very rarely. /s
    Do you honestly believe less than 10% of all reports are from people who spam report and overwhelming majority are those that really deserved to get report? Like that 1 report from enemy for me saying 2 words in entire match?
    Yes, 90%+ of those who do get in there deserve the punish. Take you, for example. You had a warning, now you're here with a 3-day ban. If you did not take the hint from the first punish and still acted like a dick then you very much deserved what you got.

A random rage report does not get you into the tribunal. To get there you need to be reported many, many times over. The cases up for the judgement are just a sample of all the reports one has gathered. I have yet to see ANYONE with an unjust ban from the Tribunal. People like you crop up, crying about the terrible punish-spamming tribunal - but when it comes to showing their cases it turns out the ban they got was always (very)deserved.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-08-15 at 08:18 PM.

There isn't a single game where you managed the shut your hole. You deserved that punishment. Fucking get over it. Isrozzis already told everyone to drop it, so I recommend you to do so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    There isn't a single game where you managed the shut your hole. You deserved that punishment. Fucking get over it. Isrozzis already told everyone to drop it, so I recommend you to do so.
    Wasn't the "drop it" in regards to the discussion over who is the more rude person? I mean, I don't see anything wrong with talking about the tribunal - as repetitive as it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.

I honestly believe most false reports are discarded. I also believe most people who claim to report at some point during the game do not do so at the end.

Same as I believe that those who spam 100% punish will lose rights to use the Tribunal as 100% pardon games will remove their impact.

--

However, feel free to attack to validity of the Tribunal, if that makes you feel any better. It is not going to change anything with regards to the ban, nor will it if you keep this behaviour going. You have now had 3 warnings that -you- need to change your behaviour. Not that Nautilus (who may well find himself with a Leaverban). Not the feeding players on your team. You. You are the one typing there. You are the one insulting other players. The tribunal is telling you to knock it off, we're telling you the ban was deserved.

If you feel righteous indignation at all this, that really does not change the situation for any of us. Nor does it change the likelihood of you running into a 7 day ban next. Only one person can change your behaviour and language and it's not one of the people replying to you in this thread.

Deleted
    Got into Tribunal once. (Long time ago)
    Game 1: Worst thing I said was "Learn to play"
    Game 2: Only 2 things I said were "gg" and "dat Diana" (Report reason: "Begging for honor")
    Game 3: I called my team fucking retarded because we had 2 junglers and 5 bruisers, with a master yi building hybrid. Oh and "goddamn udyr use your fucking wriggles"
    Game 4:Only things I said were "What the fuck were you doing Jarvan?" and "Goddamn polish premade on my team >_>"

Totally warning worthy.
    I am the most toxic player ever.

Deleted
    Oh the sweet irony ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Wasn't the "drop it" in regards to the discussion over who is the more rude person? I mean, I don't see anything wrong with talking about the tribunal - as repetitive as it is.
    It was in regards to discussing a ban from Riot on this forum, and the stuff that came after.

Discussing the effectiveness of the tribunal is slightly different. Just keep the conversation civil.

The report system is far too abusive. People have completely misunderstood who and why you should report someone. I can only justify how easy it is to report someone, only by thinking of how easy it is to insult or cause bad things to happen within your team while you play.

But the card of "reporting" has grown to be too common. Someone fails, "pls report". Report for what? WTF.

I got a warning lately about "negative behaviour". I honestly am the collaborator in teams and keeping it together through the games. It was so unfair that I honestly thought of just quitting. There are people that are terribe and horrible in their behaviour and yet they still exist, while people who are trying their best and are containing themselves when needed are given warnings.

Riot really needs to change the report system. It is rediculus.

10+ Year Old Account
    You misunderstood the warning system. It pops up for neutral/positive players (so, you're doing a good job!) as a warning that their behaviour recently might've been a bit negative. If you see nothing wrong, all good. If you can identify that you've been a negative influence in game, this may be enough to turn it around again.

--

I do agree that not everyone understands what the report system is for. It is actually really quite simple: "Do I want never want to play with this person again because of their behaviour?". If so, a report is fine. This does not include someone who is trying hard, but lost lane, got camped and wound up 1/15/6 with 56 CS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I do agree that not everyone understands what the report system is for. It is actually really quite simple: "Do I want never want to play with this person again because of their behaviour?". If so, a report is fine. This does not include someone who is trying hard, but lost lane, got camped and wound up 1/15/6 with 56 CS.
    That's where the "Unskilled player" option comes in. Mad at your teammate for no other reason than they played terribly? Report unskilled. Makes you feel a little better and it doesn't effect the other person. Unfortunately too many people think bad game = feeding, and there is an intentional feeding report option so...yeah...

I personally think the Feeding option should be changed to Trolling but Riot has kept it there for for a while now so who knows.

Deleted
    Trolling would be great but the negative behaviour kind of covers that already to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lyte did say they were going to revise it at some point. There's so much overlap and some useless categories as well.

team doesnt ban vayne? other first pick AUTO LOCK VAYNE....
    i just slam caitlyn... BWAHAHHAHAHAHHA

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely. It's because he's Dutch.
    And i'm rushin'!

I find it interesting how riot made it impossible to get into tribunal because of rage reporting. I've got reported (at least both teams agreed wit that) by 9 people for getting first blood on taric and 4 more kills (well, because you know, you can't control that burst, it's was just like: initiat, push WR, double kill. I don't know why my graves wasn't able to save his buckshot to secure kills).

And on support being useless pick for a team i say yes, but for bronze and lower silver. Because people map awareness skill is so low at this point that having whole fog of war removed wouldn't save them from gank or give them any hint at where enemy is heading on. When i last time play Karma, ive got honored by enemy jungler (lee) for sniping him in jungle be CV, thus leading to our jungler (trundle) raping his face 3 times.

And on behavior thing: if your team is losing, overall mood of your team drops to the ground. If you got aced before 20 minute it means that your try to turn things around failed and it drops mood even lower. If you start flaming your team ("fucking idiots", "omg retards", "bronze scrubs", "gg easy") you put yourself over your teammates (because you blame them for losing but remain silent about yourself, if you would say "omg we are fucking losers" it would be less of a chance to get reported) and they won't like it and probably report you for such behavior because they are already (probably) angry about losing the game and you only do worse for your team by flaming them.

Honestly, i would get a bad but kind player than good but asshole
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-08-16 at 01:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I got a warning from that new system in my first game on OCE sever for "abusive language" all I said was "reported" lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I want buffs to corki
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I want buffs to corki
    just play ap corki, havent tried it but those ult+q looks fun oh and mini rumble ult

man we got sooooo many "toxic" players in this forums :P havent got a single warning........yet..... >_>
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    just play ap corki, havent tried it but those ult+q looks fun oh and mini rumble ult

man we got sooooo many "toxic" players in this forums :P havent got a single warning........yet..... >_>
    AP corki is boring. At least when enemy team has a tank and he will soak up all your ultis.

His W's "secondary" effect of burned ground is pointless =\ I mean, it deals so low damage that no one really cares about it, if it would charge red rocket right after finishing jump it would be awesome. Oh, and i remember how rengar run away from me in ult with Q debuff on him and i wasn't able to see him. Wtf.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-08-16 at 06:13 AM.