Quote Originally Posted by Zanag View Post
    The NDA is still in effect. Saying that you are in beta isn't against the NDA. Well, technically it is, but Gstaff (the Global Community Lead), on the ESO forums, said that it's fine to say that you got in.
    Yea they have posted in a few places about that, and Zenimax has a statement around saying they don't care if people say they are in beta as long as they don't talk about things having to do with the beta... which to me seems completely bizarre, but what can you do eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Probably not. I wish I had gotten in /sigh

Above average chances my ass
    Don't tell me.....

Does anyone know if ESO will have an Armory feature like WoW's website has?

Quote Originally Posted by Beararmz View Post
    Way too early to know or not. I don't think anything's been announced.

If I were to guess, I'd say no.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beararmz View Post
    There hasn't been any sort of word whether or not they would implement one. But I would just go with the safe guess and say no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post

The only game I ever got access to beta was WoW during Cata, and that's because our GL had keys to spare...

sigh
    ive never even got into a WoW beta and ive been subbed since vanilla
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    ive never even got into a WoW beta and ive been subbed since vanilla
    same here, just never really had any luck with betas.

Anyway, kinda annoyed that there hasn't been any news on the game lately.
    (at least to my knowledge)

10+ Year Old Account
    same here, just never really had any luck with betas.

They've been posting their weekly updates but they can be summarized by "The making of the game is going well. Talk to you guys next week."

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    They've been posting their weekly updates but they can be summarized by "The making of the game is going well. Talk to you guys next week."
    Well yes, that's what I mean, any actual WORTHY news...

If you're looking for something to keep you interested in ESO while the devs are being pretty quiet, you might want to check out the ShoddyCast on YouTube. They have a really cool series of videos about Elder Scrolls lore, and they also do a weekly video podcast about ESO news.

I'm not affiliated with them at all, I just thought some of you might like it. You can find them here.

(And seriously, check out the lore series they do. It's awesome.)

Last edited by Bigtimmy; 2013-08-16 at 04:39 PM.

“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”

Those are some nice lore series. I really like it when some folks do this for games (another game series that I enjoy, Guild Wars, also has some nice lore videos like that). I enjoy the ES lore. And that is one of the main reasons why I'm more interested in this game than some other mmorpgs that are coming out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do they plan to release anymore info anytime soon? I'd like to see some footage of someone going full on caster with light armor and a destruction staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    Do they plan to release anymore info anytime soon? I'd like to see some footage of someone going full on caster with light armor and a destruction staff.
    They just pushed their lunch date back a bunch. I don't think that they are going to be forthcoming with info for the next few months.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    They just pushed their lunch date back a bunch. I don't think that they are going to be forthcoming with info for the next few months.
    They pushed it back again? Now what is it?

They pushed it back again? Now what is it?
    They didn't push it back ''again'', he just said they pushed it back a bunch.

That was back during E3 wasn't it? When they announced that they would also release on xbox and PS

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I know about that. I just thought he meant a more recent push back or something.

Yeah I know about that. I just thought he meant a more recent push back or something.
    To me, E3 doesn't feel so long ago.

Then again, I've been pretty busy lately lol.

I figure that around thanksgiving they will start with a trickle of info. Then a bunch of info before Xmas, around Xmas they open up preorders and plan for a late spring/early summer launch. Info will slow down after xmas but pick up again a month or two before launch paired with open beta weekends.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    To me, E3 doesn't feel so long ago.

Then again, I've been pretty busy lately lol.

I figure that around thanksgiving they will start with a trickle of info. Then a bunch of info before Xmas, around Xmas they open up preorders and plan for a late spring/early summer launch. Info will slow down after xmas but pick up again a month or two before launch paired with open beta weekends.
    seems feasible.

Guess we'll have to wait till then, it's not that far anyway, only 4 months away from Xmas.

seems feasible.

Guess we'll have to wait till then, it's not that far anyway, only 4 months away from Xmas.
    Still feels like yesterday everyone was anticipating Xmas for SWTOR. Time is getting faster and faster :X
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Still feels like yesterday everyone was anticipating Xmas for SWTOR. Time is getting faster and faster :X
    You know, I hate that line, when I was 16 or so, one of my aunts came up to me and said:

''as you get older, you notice that time goes by so much faster....''

Seems like that's the case. Hell, I still vividly remenber being crazy about the release of TBC...
    But I digress, lol.

Hopefully it'll be a better wait than the one for SWTOR was!