Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahNo View Post
    Now have 25 Bears attending this raid between Openraid and non-Openraid members. That said, I'd really like to get 40 Bears. So if you know any Druids that want to attend but aren't Bears, just tell them to pick up a set of crappy green AGI gear off the Dread Wastes vendor, or spend their totally worthless JP on Honor gear.
    Or hell, bring your Moonkin/Resto, all druids have access to Bear Form.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarazet View Post
    Or hell, bring your Moonkin/Resto, all druids have access to Bear Form.
    Fact: If you have Resto/Balance gear, you can spec into Heart of the Wild and Incarnation; 30 seconds of those two cooldowns overlapping means tons of Frenzied Regen spamming. Be a badass Bear and tank Nalak in your healer gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds fun as hell, I'd be down.

I would totally do this if not for the fact I will likely be raiding at the time. I can only pray we one shot lei-shen and ra-den this week so I may attend this glorious event.
    ​MoBo: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | CPU: Intel 4770k @ 4.5Ghz | GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 4Gb | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB @ 1866Mhz | Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, ADATA SU800 256GB, Hitachi Deskstar 3TB HDD | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 80+ Gold 850W | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x62 | Case: NZXT H510 Elite

Quote Originally Posted by YeahNo View Post
    Fact: If you have Resto/Balance gear, you can spec into Heart of the Wild and Incarnation; 30 seconds of those two cooldowns overlapping means tons of Frenzied Regen spamming. Be a badass Bear and tank Nalak in your healer gear.
    Incarnation outside of Guardian spec doesn't give you access to the Son of Ursoc bear form, unfortunately. But that's not the point. Bears are the point.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    The Bearvengers?
    *The Avengibears

Quote Originally Posted by Tarazet View Post
    Incarnation outside of Guardian spec doesn't give you access to the Son of Ursoc bear form, unfortunately. But that's not the point. Bears are the point.
    Fact: I know not a damn thing about being a Balance druid. Clearly I'm more than happy to act like I do, though.

And yes, Bears are the point.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, so we had some unexpected issues with raid comp. We were missing a few buffs, and nobody ever did end up lusting during the fight. :/

Other than that, was fun.