Thread: Post Your UI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DerrHans View Post
    Clicky

Its what i got now, the stuff in yellow box is what it looks like with Aura's in combat.
    My UI is basicly concentrated around grid and small still keeping it a clean as possible in-combat.
    Crowded UI imo distracts to much when healing, as its what i do most (5 90's with heal as mainspec).

Snip
    Love the feel and look of it as is. Great work!

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently having this:
    http://oi41.tinypic.com/2m4f7md.jpg

It's nice and clean and not a lot of fluff. I can imagine it isn't the most creative UI there is, almost everyone has something like it. :P

Deleted
    Quite happy with mine now. Thank you for the suggestions about changing my Unit frames. Just wanted to post the most updated screen shots

@Shuji V2 Very simple indeed, definitely like the Mini-map as I wish I could place mine in the center like that but with my setup it would not work. Would need to recreate it. If I was going to have everything down at hte bottom like that then I would use a view port addon to move the screen up. I like how everything is near the bottom. I would personally also put the unit frames down near your spells as well, even if you still want to keep the default blizzard unit frames look and there is nothing wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by DerrHans View Post
    Clicky

Its what i got now, the stuff in yellow box is what it looks like with Aura's in combat.
    My UI is basicly concentrated around grid and small still keeping it a clean as possible in-combat.
    Crowded UI imo distracts to much when healing, as its what i do most (5 90's with heal as mainspec).

Only got 1 action bar visable that changes in-combat.
    When idle all you see is chat + 2 mounts and when pressing shift Proff's + Mass Ress and Normal Ress
    When in combat the mounts change to Mana Potion (s) / Health Stone

But for DPS it works as well, as its basicly just a change in weakaura triggers.

I had to add Skada and BigWig location in mspaint.
    Got 2 skada windows, top is threat (3 lines) and bottom is DPS (7 lines) the threat meter changes to HPS after a try/kill.
    Range indicator when needed is located above skada. Mik s scroll texts located left (incoming heal/damage) and right (outgoing heals/damage) of the screen .

those the only things not visable in this screenie.

Took this screenie 5 weeks ago but using it, since MoP 5.0 in its current form.

But i wanna change my UI again.
    Few things im not happy about is the crowded top info bar (the friends/gold/stats stuff), minimap (would like middle/bottom as i once had during ICC) and boss frames on the side (still default (i know im lazy)

Things ill prolly do is info and stats text back to bottom leaving the Option bar on top alone.
    Minimap to the middle as tryout but dont want to move everything to high to the middle as i do like the view i got for crap on ground, still very undecided about the minimap.
    Really like this. Looks very clean. I love clean UI's especially while in combat. Usually minimalistic UI's are nice until you see their performance and appearance in combat but not with this UI. Also another thing I value high is the ability to switch your UI from DPS/Tank layouts to a healing layout or by altering things as easily as possible to work well with both roles and by the sounds and looks of it it is. Very interesting set-up you have there, keep up the good work. Can't wait to see the changes you make. I love the clean and simple look as well as the gorgeous mini-map. Makes me really think that I should change mine. The top part of the UI is original and stylish. I would personally though stylise your chat box. Seems to not suit the rest of it. Especially the chat tabs. I use nibChatTabs addon to stylise mine. Just a thought.
    Last edited by mmoc2c0e080e79; 2013-08-16 at 08:05 PM.

@Bryce, could I please get an import code for your T16 auras? Just put it in a pastebin if you don't mind.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

Quote Originally Posted by Adsertif View Post
    @Bryce, could I please get an import code for your T16 auras? Just put it in a pastebin if you don't mind.
    Here you go - a post a page or so back. Edit: Oh, didn't see you wanted the import code.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Here's a link to the WeakAuras.lua and WeakAurasOptions.lua files. Just place them in your WTF > Account > ACCOUNTNAME > SavedVariables folder. Backup your current ones if you'd like to go back to them.

*NOTE: These are currently created on the PTR and thus may not work for live servers aka patch 5.3.*

https://mega.co.nz/#!IFwGnZJY!RVekmi...yQMtT6DT0oAvlA

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF YOUR COPIES OF THESE FILES, BACKUP FIRST

I saw that, but it's just easier to ask for a line of code import on pastebin than replace all of my profiles temporarily to get an import code myself.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adsertif View Post
    http://pastie.org/8244307

Was to long to just post in a quote. But it should be every tanking debuff in T16. I haven't had a chance to test every single one of them, just the ones from the testing done yesterday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AjayxD View Post
    New UI i have been working on since i lost my old one.

Considering uploading if people like it.

Power bar is only active when there is a need for it, Focus bar is above the pet bar (bartender), Target of target is the top panel in the middle.

Raid frames are obviously filling the bottom right corner, will try to match the color of the Suf frames and bigwigs when i get a moment.

Edit - Changed position of pet and focus and am now using a mouseover macro to change focus

Love it ! Wonderful UI.

Can you upload it please ?

anyone by chance have a great WA shadow priest code?

Mage UI work in progress

the centre is going to be a focal point for some WeakAuras 3D model abuse, as you might expect from my UIs these days :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    Mage UI work in progress

the centre is going to be a focal point for some WeakAuras 3D model abuse, as you might expect from my UIs these days :-)
    Wow...just...wow...thats epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    Mage UI work in progress

Now that I think about it I am really starting to like the idea of the little "sign" above the frames as it is a very easy to read indicator of low health, for yourself or your target which might be easier to gauge in a hurry than most.

Deleted
    Took Pixils advice somewhat..
    and this is what ive managed so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    I really like it! What's with the oddly positioned/colored combo square? Is that an animation or something?

Thats pretty slick. Tempted to redo something similar to Pixil's need to "refresh" my UI again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    I really like it! What's with the oddly positioned/colored combo square? Is that an animation or something?
    yeah its a weak aura animation combo point 5 bounces to draw attention il post a video later of the whole ui in action.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Thats pretty slick. Tempted to redo something similar to Pixil's need to "refresh" my UI again.
    Thanks :-) will post video later. as theres tons of weak aura's etc.. not shown in ere neither is boss mods.. so il video an LFR in tot later

Deleted

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZzSnsA8l.jpg?1[/ IMG]
    That's xCT+ right? If so, is there a way to get the healing done to you also show the skill icon?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    That's xCT+ right? If so, is there a way to get the healing done to you also show the skill icon?
    yup its XCT+ and yeah there is it has an extensive options menu.

theres a frame called Incoming Healing. - just enable the frame position it were you want as for icons only outgoing damage has icons from the options i can see.

i have the ammount of heals on me and by who shown but no icons on heals

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by senb73 View Post
    Love it ! Wonderful UI.

Can you upload it please ?
    I will at some point later today: ) ill PM you

Deleted
    Raid Shot