Deleted
    No, what this says is that your friend isn´t good enough to carry all of his allies, considering you could do it but he could not. There is no elo hell, there are shit players and people who have bad games at every elo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    No, what this says is that your friend isn´t good enough to carry all of his allies, considering you could do it but he could not. There is no elo hell, there are shit players and people who have bad games at every elo.
    Most of the games in bronze were won by simply focusing objectives, because 95% of other players failed at it, i won most of the games.
    But now that his teams are somewhat better at focusing objectives, he's learning + he realised he was on level with silver mechanics but lacked the knowledge of how to win the actual game, and that kinda fits into definition of elo hell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Most of the games in bronze were won by simply focusing objectives, because 95% of other players failed at it, i won most of the games.
    But now that his teams are somewhat better at focusing objectives, he's learning + he realised he was on level with silver mechanics but lacked the knowledge of how to win the actual game, and that kinda fits into definition of elo hell.
    but lacked the knowledge of how to win the actual game,
    Means he wasn't good enough to advance. Now that he's learned it, he's good enough to compete on Silver Elo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope.

Mechanics are not the sole reason someone is in a specific bracket. Decision making is as big a part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soooooo... Anyone else wondering where Lucian went? It's been quite a while since they announced him.

And also, anyone else has the feeling that Master Yi is now just a better version of Irelia? I mean, minus the stun and heals, he kinda is.
    And even though it's reached new heights, I rather like the restless nights. It makes me wonder, makes me think there's more to this, I'm on the brink. It's not the fear of what's beyond, it's just that I might not respond! I have an interest, almost craving, would I like to get to far in?!

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Nope.

Mechanics are not the sole reason someone is in a specific bracket. Decision making is as big a part.
    i have to agree with this.....esp in solo Q plat-diamond, decision making is by far the most impacting thing in game
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Soooooo... Anyone else wondering where Lucian went? It's been quite a while since they announced him.

And also, anyone else has the feeling that Master Yi is now just a better version of Irelia? I mean, minus the stun and heals, he kinda is.
    Aye was wondering that last night, I've got the IP saved up to get him, but I'm wondering if I'll have enough time to pick up Fizz and then get it all back by the time he comes out .

and no, not really, IMO he's more like a better version of Fiora(which makes me a sad panda, Fiora is my favourite champ ), ALLLLL the damage is belong to Yi... but that's pretty much all he has.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Just slowly making a Hybrid pen page in the meanwhile. Every time I hit 8600, I get to buy another mark

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    i have to agree with this.....esp in solo Q plat-diamond, decision making is by far the most impacting thing in game
    Yeah.
    I think it is something like this in terms of importance:
    1 - Decision making/calls
    2 - Individual/Mechanical skill
    3 - Map awareness (Kind of part of #2, but very important)
    4 - Wards/Vision
    5 - Champion picks

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Yeah.
    I think it is something like this in terms of importance:
    2 - Individual/Mechanical skill
    3 - Map awareness (Kind of part of #2, but very important)
    4 - Wards/Vision
    5 - Champion picks
    Imo:

2 - wards / vision
    3 - map awareness (part of #1)
    4 - champion picks
    5 - individual skill / mechanics.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Riot has said that he probably won't be released until after 3.11 comes to live.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Imo:

2 - wards / vision
    4 - champion picks
    Wards/vison can't be second if you don't value map awareness a lot more.

All of those mentioned are on top priority, for the exception of number 4, you can't just rank them like that when they're all almost equally important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Imo:

2 - wards / vision
    4 - champion picks
    "Sure, I might have 1/3rd of my opponent's CS and be 3 levels behind but thanks to my wards and map awareness I never got ganked!"

Not really. Skill and basic mechanics are extremely important, don't downplay them just to bolster other factors' importance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Skill and basic mechanics are extremely important, don't downplay them just to bolster other factors' importance.
    This is exactly why those mentioned shouldn't be ranked with a higher/lower importance, for the exception of champion picks(maybe).

10+ Year Old Account
    I really feel champion picks aren't too important until you reach higher levels. Before that time, mechanics and decision making will cover any deficiency you might get from champion picks. That said, this is for counter picks. Team comp is slightly more important, but odds are bronze/silver won't be able to pull off a good team comp anyway nor play to its strengths.

Deleted
    Wards are pretty overrated when your team never seems to look at the map anyway

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasen Ibaraki View Post
    Wards are pretty overrated when your team never seems to look at the map anyway
    If they don't see the fucking top laner moving through the ward at Baron to gank them middle, why should I ping for them to not see the pings anyway!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk View Post
    If they don't see the fucking top laner moving through the ward at Baron to gank them middle, why should I ping for them to not see the pings anyway!
    This is probably sarcasm but pinging is sometimes pretty great, especially when you spam it, to tell people they should leave because noises and it makes them look at the map.

Though it's funny when they don't after 10 pings.

10+ Year Old Account
    GOD I love it when I get a support that knows his shit.

Playing Twitch today, got a great Thresh Support, proceeded to rape more face than a 70's DJ backstage at top of the pops. Was legendary before the 10min mark, the game was over before the 20min surrender window, ended up 28/0/15.

So much love for the Twitchmonster
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Just slowly making a Hybrid pen page in the meanwhile. Every time I hit 8600, I get to buy another mark
    I seriously hope you mean 820. I can't imagine buying a mark for 8600 IP!