Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    the lamborghini is about $200k
    the plastic surgery goes between 5k and 20k depending on what surgery
    the hotel about $1-2k a night (for a suite) $300 a night for regular room.
    toyota prius is $28k
    the dubai hotel top royal suite is $19k a night, so about 140k including plane ticket (i assume 1st class)
    no clue how much is the space travel, probably the most expensive item.
    there also has to be some limits on the shopping spree item.

oh yes and the game gonna be $50 ^^
    Last edited by Vankrys; 2013-08-17 at 08:01 AM.

Hype! can't wait for tuesday!

10+ Year Old Account
    Saints Rows 3 bigger. Can't wait. The only thing I disliked about SR3 was that it seemed small.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only 5 days left.
    Australia is lame. Extra wait due to the changes in the game. QQ

Keen though. Something to keep me busy until GTA5 arrived next month.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    I saw TB already has a preview of the game, if you want to check it out.

I actually think I agree with some of his points, the identity crysis of the game the most, is it a gangster or a superhero game? In a way I can understand why some of the older franchise fans dislike the directing taking this in mind.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    I saw TB already has a preview of the game, if you want to check it out.

I actually think I agree with some of his points, the identity crysis of the game the most, is it a gangster or a superhero game? In a way I can understand why some of the older franchise fans dislike the directing taking this in mind.

i agree, it feels like why would i want to steal a car if i can just run faster, jump higher and fly.
    That being said, i wonder about the game. Any game needs to offer some sort of challenge to be fun, if you just have super power and are never in any danger, game would quickly feels like a boring grind, rather than enjoying experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    After watching this video a few days age, the game went from "day 1" status to "maybe in a steam sale after a year or two" status.
    I prefer the over the top gangster superstar theme. I don't like the new direction, didn't really enjoy Prototype, Infamous or Crackdown either, but I guess the superhero open world setting has it's fanbase.
    I don't know if it was TB not doing justice to the game, but the whole gameplay footage looks ultra boring, generic and indeed more fitting as a DLC from The Third.

Gah, Green Man Gaming sent out codes, but they seem to be for the preorder bonus and not the game itself >.<

Damnit, I want to have the game downloaded and ready for tomorrow!

10+ Year Old Account
    (shrug) I can totally understand why some people didn't like 3 and wont like 4. However, for me 3 was a great game (over 100 hours logged on it) as it was a game I could just sit down and play for 15 min or more and have fun with. As such, I've pre-ordered SR:IV and am looking forward to the silliness.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I had a blast playing 3. It was great. Hopefully 4 is as good.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

3 was fucking awesome. Honestly I'm sketchy about 4. The superhero part makes it look...weird and not challenging lol.

Nevertheless I plan to buy it tomorrow. Or maybe I should get Splinter Cell...hmmm....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    3 was fucking awesome. Honestly I'm sketchy about 4. The superhero part makes it look...weird and not challenging lol.

Nevertheless I plan to buy it tomorrow. Or maybe I should get Splinter Cell...hmmm....
    Many people are saying 4 is more challenging then 3. Lets face it, 3 was not exactly hard once you're running around dual wielding submachine guns with incendiary ammo...

Oh yes, and it looks like you'll be able to turn off super powers if you like.
    Last edited by Kujako; 2013-08-19 at 09:06 PM.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    http://imgur.com/cv5LdkX

/wrists.

So not happy.
    /hug

you have all my sympathies bro. But chin up, you'll eventually get and enjoy it along the rest of us.
    If you can't make fun of something, its probably not worth taking seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Many people are saying 4 is more challenging then 3. Lets face it, 3 was not exactly hard once you're running around dual wielding submachine guns with incendiary ammo...

Oh yes, and it looks like you'll be able to turn off super powers if you like.
    Gangster games like GTA and Saints Row were ever hard? It's open world gunning down civilians and stealing cars left and right.

/wrists.

So not happy.
    I don't know what to think about that after getting the new 18+ rating...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    "Then again, by paying for the package, you'll get to say something that probably no one else has ever been able to say: that you spent $1 million on a copy of a video game."

Eeh, videogame?
    Sure, as the article explains, it's a bit overpriced. But it surely isn't for the videogame alone that you buy this package (if anyone is even going to)

If I had around $25 million pure cash and already had my houses and vacation home, still had a 6 figure job, I'd buy that $1 million package.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Gangster games like GTA and Saints Row were ever hard? It's open world gunning down civilians and stealing cars left and right.
    I was just addressing the "supper powers make you OP" claims. I just booted up Saints Row the Third and I'm immune to damage, can run forever and have a pair of sub machine guns with unlimited incendiary ammo that I never need to reload. So I'm not too worried about it...

-Kujako-

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    I was just addressing the "supper powers make you OP" claims. I just booted up Saints Row the Third and I'm immune to damage, can run forever and have a pair of sub machine guns with unlimited incendiary ammo that I never need to reload. So I'm not too worried about it...
    For the most part, that is true. But you must not forget that you had to WORK up to get those bonuses, they generally not given to you at the beginning without cheats.
    If you can't make fun of something, its probably not worth taking seriously.

10+ Year Old Account

/wrists.

So not happy.

/sigh

Also just bought the god damn season pass, and I just read that we don't even get 1/3 of it.
    I really hate our government.
    By the time that SR4 is out I'll be enjoying GTA5 and will have no need for SR.

Government pls. Pls stahp.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lavafoxx View Post
    For the most part, that is true. But you must not forget that you had to WORK up to get those bonuses, they generally not given to you at the beginning without cheats.
    You don't start out with full super powers in SR:IV. You have to level them up, choosing where to "allocate points" etc. And you're fighting NPCs with comparable powers. And of course if it really irritates you, you can disable super powers in one of the "cheats".

-Kujako-