Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The majority of your ideas are simply dumb as fuck, I would quit if these were implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by hoofy View Post
    The majority of your ideas are simply dumb as fuck, I would quit if these were implemented.
    thats because you're a fucking scrub

Deleted
    - Removal of flying mounts in Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor
    - Removal of LFR
    - LFD only available for level 90 characters
    - Faction imbalances fixed and servers merged -> Removal of CRZ
    - Item squish to WotLK level
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents
    - Removal of 10 win cap for arenas -> Introduction of team rating requirements for arena gear again
    - Removal of shared raid lockouts
    Yeah, I'd probably come back.

Though they look like great changes on paper, they wouldn't necessarily bring back 'the feel' the game had at its peak. So I'm not sure I'd stay.

"less CC"

Isn't exactly definitive, its not that there's too much CC, its just certain classes have too much instant cast CC, when traditionally they had no CC. (Holy Palas got Rep/Low CD Hoj/Blinding light all in one Xpac).

The game was in its best state when CC lasted 10 seconds

The biggest current problem is giving dispel an 8 second cooldown was the single stupidiest change design philosophy they've probably ever done, nobody wanted it.

Wrath was better, and only paladins/disc had dispel, this was fairly balanced around utilizing of CC/survivability/positioning/devour magic/dispel protections/trash buffing.

In MoP every healer has ridiculous CC (other than shamans), survivability for healers is godly compared to previous expansions, dispel protections are irrelevant because it removes everything and trashing buffing offensive dispel no longer works.

Quote Originally Posted by Joegrizly View Post
    thats because you're a fucking scrub
    Yes I am a scrub without you knowing anything about my wow background.

Everything has been changed around this, why take it back to how it was?

- Removal of LFR
    How is this fair on social players that do not have time to sit there 3-7 times a week?

This is a very optimal way of leveling and I would rather do this than quest! I also used to hate running to the other side of the world just to do the best dungeon I could!

Yes I agree with this, whats not to like?

ilvls are ridiculous now and WotLK was at the right place so I agree something needs to be done here.

- Less CC
    Take it back to TBC CC and make dungeons require more CC/Common sense and less time so you have to chain things.

- Old Talents
    I do prefer the old WotLK Talents compared to CATA/Panda

- Removal of 10 win cap for arenas -> Introduction of team rating requirements for arena gear again
    I do agree with this to some extent but you still need stuff available for social players again the same affect as LFR.

Get rid of this.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    So tempted to create a parody thread,

If you are still playing WoW, would you unsub with these changes?

- Removal of LFR
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents

Would you leave? If not, what would make you leave?

• No, there's no mystery or really any sense of exploration (IMO) in these zones anymore. For new players.. well they can't fly until 80 anyways.
    - Removal of LFR
    • I still play with LFR available. I couldn't careless if it's in the game or not. I'd prefer it not to be and having other gearing alternatives + Flex being enough. Though there's people who like it and probably a lot more would quit then return with it's removal imo.
    • No, but I wouldn't really mind having the requirement of discovering the entrance per account.
    Server merge deal is kinda being dealt with due to the whole connected realm thing hopefully. So maybe dead servers will be alive and facations balanced out.
    • I'd love this. Even if it's to T11 or TBC level I'd be fine. People say it's "Just numbers" which is true and all, but you have to admit seeing a Crit for 3,000,000 damage is pretty ridiculous and is only going to get even more out of hand.
    - Less CC
    • For the love of god, yes.
    - Old Talents
    • I like the new ones, but I'd like to see something similar or something cool for each level even if it's minor (Path of Titans maybe :P?)
    • Uh sure.
    • I'm on both sides. I'd love 10 and 25 not sharing lockouts to maybe bring more life back into 25 raiding, but then again i'd be Running Flex,10man,25man and possible LFR and if Heroic and normal split that's even more. Per character mind you (Least ones you want to raid on).

Just read the OP and yes that is a start. I would resub. Those changes mean they have the mindset to do what needs to be done and inc epix content.

They really need to work harder on damage separation in PvE and PvP. I mean those shammy nerfs.... lol shammy was doing OK in PvE still needed to be higher... but they got an overall nerf because of PvP.... thats the shit that really makes me mad and I dont even main a shammy.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

it is 2013 and people are still nagging about the LFR/LFD
    Be feared, or be fuel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Junblat View Post
    it is 2013 and people are still nagging about the LFR/LFD
    Because it was a bad addition to the game, Im still going to talk about it ( in a bad way ) in 2020 too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XJ9 View Post
    - Removal of LFR
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents

Would you come back? If not, what would make you come back?
    Would resub in a heartbeat, i'd even pay extra for it.
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoroth23 View Post
    Because it was a bad addition to the game, Im still going to talk about it ( in a bad way ) in 2020 too.
    A needed addition cannot be bad, by definition.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

- Removal of LFR
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents

If they removed CRZ I'd come back. Less CC is nice (Don't know how it is in MoP - but hated it in Cata) but not enough to get me back.

All the rest, however, would honestly drive me 10x farther away! Except for the Arena stuff - as I don't give 2 damns about arena. :P

Deleted
    - Removal of LFR
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents
    I'd quit. Instantly.
    People crying about LFR are much like those old, demented men claiming that everything was better ages ago.

Times are changing and so is WoW. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by caelius View Post
    I'd quit. Instantly.
    People crying about LFR are much like those old, demented men claiming that everything was better ages ago.

To be fair, at least those old guys have an excuse for griping, as they might have actually had their lives affected by the changes. Unlike raiders, who simply gripe because other people can now have fun in their own ways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caelius View Post
    I'd quit. Instantly.

Kinda have to agree on this
    Last edited by mmocf9649a7a89; 2013-08-19 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    Which is kinda the point. Cata 5-mans were overtuned for LFD. Quod erat demonstrandum.
    So you may want to review your concept of "bullshit"

Did a panda touch you in a special place so that you're so upset about them?
    They are fucking Pandas - in Azeroth! Whats next? Pokemons??? ....oh wait!

10+ Year Old Account
    - Removal of LFR
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents

These are the only that interest me. Especially the item squish. That's just my opinion though. I've been unsubbed for a while mainly because the last two expansions just haven't been fun for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Master View Post
    They are fucking Pandas - in Azeroth! Whats next? Pokemons??? ....oh wait!
    This should go in the dictionary under "compelling argument"... nah, kidding, it makes absolutely no sense.
    So, cows and dogs are ok, but pandas are not? OK then.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

- Removal of LFR
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents

Nope, most of those changes suit the current version of the game... to remove things from this list would require Blizzard to rework the endgame quite a bit.

- Removal of flying mounts in Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor - Yes, but improve ground mount speed for max level chars
    - Removal of LFR - - Yes/No. Let it be there to see fights, no loot or maybe just VP. Staggered release on fights.
    - LFD only available for level 90 characters - LFD only opens up for a dungeon if you have previously visited it.
    - Faction imbalances fixed and servers merged -> Removal of CRZ - N/A
    - Item squish to WotLK level- Yes. Best stat #s to date. Inflation is plain stupid now
    - Less CC - CC is fine in PvE. PvP should be scrapped or hosted on different servers with different rules
    - Old Talents - Refined old talent system, too many were mandatory then, but really no freedom in trees now
    - Removal of 10 win cap for arenas -> Introduction of team rating requirements for arena gear again -See CC answer.
    - Removal of shared raid lockouts - Yes and No. Limit to 2 of the 3 raids (with my LFR change) aavailable. Either 10 + 25, or Flex + 10, etc
    ----------------------------------
    Aorus Xtreme
    5950x
    k|ngp|n 3090
    128g Ballistix
    33 fans