Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    I never understood the love that Tali got. Always thought of her as one of those background characters that you forget is even there.

This will be good.

Really? I always thought Liara was a decent character and the only character that was a believable love interest for Sheppard. On that note, I never understood the love that Tali got. Always thought of her as one of those background characters that you forget is even there.
    Dafuq is this?!
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rning/advanced
    i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz - R9-280X @ 1150Mhz on stock voltage - 8GB of DDR3 Ram @ 1866Mhz

Sigh, they HAD it in the bag. In order for you to fuck up ME 3, you would literally have to TRY to fail. The fans are on your side. The game has built up to an incredible conclusion. You know the scanning sidequests from ME2 are ass and have promised to give us actual side quests and have even come out with DLC with pretty cool side quests. There is LITERALLY. NO WAY. TO FAIL.

And then after all that, go to sector X and pick up item Y off of planet Z is your version of side quests? All for an end that is subpar to your first two games when you have the MOST material for the most badass endgame of all time? You have got to be joking me hahahhahaha.

PS: Tali is fucking hilarious and her ass is the best in the universe. Although I'm into nerdy girls so I went w Liara.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? I always thought Liara was a decent character and the only character that was a believable love interest for Sheppard. On that note, I never understood the love that Tali got. Always thought of her as one of those background characters that you forget is even there.
    Maybe despise is a strong word but there is a lot of people that do not like Liara and find her to be obsessive and forced upon Shepard. I have no problem with her though. How you found Tali to be a forgettable background character i really don't know though, as she is involved in the main plot in all 3 games as well as being a squad mate for the same duration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Do yourself a favor and buy the first two too.
    Mmmhm well worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoncurry View Post
    Sigh, they HAD it in the bag. In order for you to fuck up ME 3, you would literally have to TRY to fail.
    I'm convinced that no matter what they did their would be outcry. It's just the nature of people I guess.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

The DLC fixed a lot of the issues I had with ME3. I don't mind paying for DLC when it's good. That in mind, I still disagree with EA cutting From Ashes as DLC for extra profit. Javik adds a lot of Renegade options and a lot of Asari/Prothean plot - too much to be cut from the launch. The Extended Cut fixed a lot of the issues I had with the ending to a point where I'm relatively content (I loved all the "indoctrinated" Shepard theories and wish they did something with it). I understand that they are finished with ME3, at least they said they are, but I would love -Friggin LOVE - a DLC that operates on refusing the endings and getting the opportunity to fight (like boss-battle layout) Harbinger and the Reapers without the current endings... without insta-losing.

Javik and the mission should have been included in the game, not as a DLC.

I love the game but I still hate the ending even with the added explanation of it.

Everyone knows Citadel DLC is the Real Ending to Mass effect!
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rning/advanced
    i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz - R9-280X @ 1150Mhz on stock voltage - 8GB of DDR3 Ram @ 1866Mhz

Quote Originally Posted by Confined View Post
    Everyone knows Citadel DLC is the Real Ending to Mass effect!
    Still working on getting it. I heard it's pretty good and definitely worthwhile.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas View Post
    Still working on getting it. I heard it's pretty good and definitely worthwhile.
    Yeah, but don't play it in the middle. Play it just before attacking Cerberus HQ.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas View Post
    Definitely a must buy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Yeah, but don't play it in the middle. Play it just before attacking Cerberus HQ.
    Definitely. I made that mistake once.

No party with Tali ):

Too bad you can't take Legion along. And I can't take Mordin either because Wrex is alive in all my playthroughs (I'm not killing my favorite Brogan!)

But seriously Citadel was the most entertaining DLC in the trilogy. I never laughed so hard before at other games. I still remember laughing a good five minutes straight after Wrex said, in the middle of combat, "Uncle Urdnot's back in town and he brought the boom!" It just caught me so off guard that I could not stop laughing.

I seriously had to pause the game for that
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Mordin cant appear at the party regardless.

my invite got lost in the void...
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    Someone threw it out the airlock.

i'll throw them out of the airlock then into the heart of a black hole or dying star
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    Its a shame that i dont know of any celebrities currently dying in cancer or some other illness, or i would have made a great joke to go with that comment.

So Origin is having a Sale at the moment and I can see that the Mass Effect 3 is under £6, but I can't seem to find any of the DLC on the Origin website besides upgrading to the Digital Deluxe edition which gets you the From Ashes DLC. I've never used it before and am possibly being a noob, but can you actually buy it through Origin (and hopefully it'll be on sale too), or do you have to buy through Bioware's website?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    So Origin is having a Sale at the moment and I can see that the Mass Effect 3 is under £6, but I can't seem to find any of the DLC on the Origin website besides upgrading to the Digital Deluxe edition which gets you the From Ashes DLC. I've never used it before and am possibly being a noob, but can you actually buy it through Origin (and hopefully it'll be on sale too), or do you have to buy through Bioware's website?
    Yes you can buy DLC on origin. Once you have a game in your library, you can press a button called show game details which have a tab dedicated to DLC if the game have any, that's where its located and not in the store itself.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    Thats because that is the only "DLC" for Mass Effect 3. The others are considered "add ons" and use bioware points rather then an origin store purchase. You can purchase and view them once you buy the actual game in origin. You can read about them at http://masseffect.bioware.com/downloads/ though to see ones other then Citadel you have to use the "New Content" menu at the top.

The Addons/dlc are not on sale however. Bioware points (the currency used to buy the addons/dlc) are also not on sale.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."