Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    Go for it. I haven't called anyone retarded just for stating their opinion yet.... Soooooo....
    First, didn't read the thread and jumped on your own PvP rant about how awesome you are in unrated BGs and in short "Shadow is fine L2P"

Then you're the first person to mention "warlock" on this page and started accusing people of main switching and added some rather sad drivel (and I quote "Divine Hymn anyone?". A spell that hasn't been in the Shadow spell book for almost a year, regardless much of your post is random and rage imbued for no reason.

Oh and the whole, "show some respect for GC", is another example that you failed to even read the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    Stop feeding the troll boiz. Never answer posts of anyone who doesn't have their armory link somewhere, 'cause in most cases it's either people stuck on 10M Animus Normal, or @ 1.7k in 3s, or, in severe cases of bad, both.
    But but he was awesome at Shadow in BC.
    Last edited by mindp; 2013-08-19 at 06:14 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah sorry if I didn't hate healing and I wasn't in love/heavily invested with my priest I wouldn't stay. I may even swap over in 6.0 since I wont have to worry about my legendary progress.

Also shame on you for beating me by so little on Ra Den. I mean, look at my gloves! Just fucking look at them!
    If only it wasn't an alt run and we had a faster kill. =p

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    Pshhhh engineering, who has engineering?

Quote Originally Posted by mindp View Post
    But but he was awesome at Shadow in BC.
    I was good at football in high school. That's pretty much as relevant as being good in BC, when compared to MoP.

#excuse Also, go back UD, please. I feel betrayed seeing your armory. Only me 'n' br0riadne still playing the real SP race
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I was good at football in high school. That's pretty much as relevant as being good in BC, when compared to MoP.

What? Isn't that called Soccer in the EU?

Quote Originally Posted by mindp View Post
    What? Isn't that called Soccer in the EU?

I played the one on the left. Didn't play as good as Beckham, but I sure do look as good as he does.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    OLOL

ten charac

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    Funny, after playing a spriest since early bc and through every expansion since, I quit in MoP because the class became to automated and easy to play (overpowered),

Now after popping back on to do so bgs in my crappy mal / blue gear, I was still doing top damage and kills. I know that randoms don't count for much but given the circumstances...

Basicly, spriests really need to just STFU. Any spriest who has been around since BC will tell you flat out that even after the 5.4 nerfs, they are still in the best place they have been in for years. Anyone who says otherwise are probably 5.0 fotm rerollers.

It's funny how people will cry about the end of the world when things like psyfiend get nerfed, even though the very CONCEPT of such abilities were OP right out of the gate.
    Hi, raiding shadow priest since Vanilla. You do not speak for us real shadow priests. The state of Shadow is laughable as any real shadow priest will tell you. Since BC we have lost a lot of our unique flavor and support abilities and gained little DPS wise to off set this. Real shadow priests do not want to be overpowered and topping DPS charts with ease, but we want to be able to be competitive. Currently, we are not.

And kindly stop trying to equate random BG's with the current state of shadow priest raiding.
    Princesses can kill knights to rescue dragons.

#excuse Also, go back UD, please. I feel betrayed seeing your armory. Only me 'n' br0riadne still playing the real SP race
    I'm so happy I can go goblin next tier. I miss goblin so badly I really hope they redo all the racials come 6.0. Or make undead scale with haste/mastery, that would be insane!

Deleted
    I'm so happy I can go goblin next tier. I miss goblin so badly I really hope they redo all the racials come 6.0. Or make undead scale with haste/mastery, that would be insane!
    Why go back to Goblin though? I mean, the 5% beastsslaying won't come into play as much, but Berserking is still pretty OP. I've actually grown to like my Troll. The sets look way better on tall characters, sets on Goblins look a bit...compressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Helycon View Post
    Why go back to Goblin though? I mean, the 5% beastsslaying won't come into play as much, but Berserking is still pretty OP. I've actually grown to like my Troll. The sets look way better on tall characters, sets on Goblins look a bit...compressed.
    Beast slaying is going to be close to redundant, RPPM Nerf is going to own trolls burst at the start(which is why it's strong). And with the amp trinket, goblin is going to be around 600+ haste making it much better than troll. Both goblin/worgan are going to be the best races come 5.4 because of the amp trinket.

Deleted
    Goblin haste is a percentage, which evens out around the same as Berserking when used on CD. They don't benefit from the trinket at all, except for the multiplication effect that all the rating gives anyway. Neither gives a rating increase, so the amplification trinket doesn't influence it directly, or am I missing some math here? I may just not be thinking outside of the box enough.

Goblin haste is a percentage, which evens out around the same as Berserking when used on CD. They don't benefit from the trinket at all, except for the multiplication effect that all the rating gives anyway. Neither gives a rating increase, so the amplification trinket doesn't influence it directly, or am I missing some math here? I may just not be thinking outside of the box enough.
    Yes, they do. The trinket is % based so it adds with goblin.
    Last edited by Drye; 2013-08-19 at 11:08 PM.

Yes, they do. The trinket is % based so it adds with goblin. Look it up.
    GCD Cap w/o Amp = 18215
    Goblin GCD cap w/o Amp = 17614 (-601 from Non-Gob)
    GCD Cap w/~9% Amp = 16711 (-1504 from Non-Gob)
    Goblin GCD Cap w/~9% Amp = 16160 (-1454 from Gob)

Total Haste Rating Saved = 1504
    Goblin Total Haste Rating Saved = 2055

Or 551 Haste/Crit/Mastery rating difference. To put it in perspective, the crit damage % gain from 9% Amp drops crit's effective 1% rate down to ~505 (Worgen racial effective value) and the Mastery Rating gain from 9% Amp drops Mastery's 1% rate down to ~306.
    @TwintopTahoe Twintop @ Illidan-US HowToPriest
    Simulate Your Character on Beotorch! https://www.beotorch.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Twintop View Post
    GCD Cap w/o Amp = 18215
    Goblin GCD cap w/o Amp = 17614 (-601 from Non-Gob)
    GCD Cap w/~9% Amp = 16711 (-1504 from Non-Gob)
    Goblin GCD Cap w/~9% Amp = 16160 (-1454 from Gob)

Total Haste Rating Saved = 1504
    Goblin Total Haste Rating Saved = 2055

Or 551 Haste/Crit/Mastery rating difference. To put it in perspective, the crit damage % gain from 9% Amp drops crit's effective 1% rate down to ~505 (Worgen racial effective value) and the Mastery Rating gain from 9% Amp drops Mastery's 1% rate down to ~306.
    So based on this are we looking at a BiS of Amplification combined with UVLS for next teir?

uvls is poopy come 5.4, with haste no longer giving procs short timed procs such as uvls get hir hard. along with the nerfing procs on the start.

Sigh

I feel like my dps's carried by UVLS...honestly when it procs I do moderate on the meters and can catch some classes at their openers, but when it doesn't I'm just eating the floor most of the time. We run a 10m team with 11 ~ 12 people, have 2 mages and a warlock. We are only a few heroics in for ToT but I find unless the fight has either 1) Tof mechanics, or 2) More than 1 target for DI abuse, I don't stand a chance. Fights like Durumu, Iron Qon, Ji-kun, and Lei Shen I'm just wracking my brain. As the raid leader it doesn't help with raid morale.

I don't really know how 5.4 will be, but I feel even with some of the dot buffs at the start of 5.4, as we get more gear we will still scale poorly compare to some of the other classes. Until then, going to continue suffer nagging abuse from our enhance shaman and lock about my numbers T___T

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

Our scaling is actually really good with the dot buffs in and 2 pc. Now that we easily have enough stats to get haste capped without gemming haste we can go for other stats and we'll see a very nice increase.

That's good to know, I haven't be around the ptr but things will be live in a week or so, guess we'll see. It's just disheartening sometimes when I do more dps on my fire mage alt than my priest :/ And now that the alt's catching up on gear people have been suggesting that maybe I should just mage. =__=

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com