Thread: Y u no murloc?

Y u no murloc?

isnt 5.4 gonna last until blizzcon? wheres the murloc O-O why hasnt it been datamined yet
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Murlocs...
    Get out.

5.4 will definitely last at least four months till next major patch. Tradition has shown that the final expansion patch lasts for a bout a year before the next expac, which is usually announced at least a couple months before it's release. But considering the current time frame, patch 5.4 will be released in September/October, about a month before blizzcon, so it looks like the next expac will be released far sooner than a year from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Murlocs...
    Get out.

5.4 will definitely last at least four months till next major patch. Tradition has shown that the final expansion patch lasts for a bout a year before the next expac, which is usually announced at least a couple months before it's release. But considering the current time frame, patch 5.4 will be released in September/October, about a month before blizzcon, so it looks like the next expac will be released far sooner than a year from now.
    we get the murloc as soon as blizzcon starts. we wont have to wait until 5.5 or 6.0 to get it.

which is why i ask. where is the murloc?
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    isnt 5.4 gonna last until blizzcon? wheres the murloc O-O why hasnt it been datamined yet
    Blizzard can easily just slip it in during a Tuesday maintenance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm betting on Y'sha-y, the sha-infused murloc.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Stop with the fucking memes

I think this year the reward will be the stormcrow or the fey dragon mount, not a murloc.

we had a blizzcon mount once, I don't see why we wouldn't have another ever again.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I think this year the reward will be the stormcrow or the fey dragon mount, not a murloc.

we had a blizzcon mount once, I don't see why we wouldn't have another ever again.
    it had a murloc on it

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I'm betting on Y'sha-y, the sha-infused murloc.
    but the murloc has always been related to an upcoming game. i doubt the sha will have a big presence in the next expansion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post

but neither of those have anything to do with murlocs.

a blizzcon without murlocs is blasphemy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Blizzard can easily just slip it in during a Tuesday maintenance.
    thats possible but have they ever done that before? i remember knowing about murkablo way before blizzcon started

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Murlocs...
    Get out.

.........sept/oct? Umm...not to interupt but like...the patch will most likely hit in august, as in next tues. Not tomorrow's maint. lol

Playable Murloc coming in The Dark Below. You heard it here first.

Well, if they do a non-raid patch like they did with the rest of MoP then 5.5(or whatever) should be dropping around the time of Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    Playable Murloc coming in The Dark Below. You heard it here first.
    Would actually make sense, Murlocs pissed about Naga/Old God minions invading their home so they come to us for help. Would be a shot at getting some players back too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a feeling we are gunna get a Murloc that resembles either a Demon or a Naga.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    I have a feeling we are gunna get a Murloc that resembles either a Demon or a Naga.
    a narlock.

a murlock with a naga tail instead of legs

10+ Year Old Account
    MURLOC POWER!
    I'd really like to know what kind of Murloc we're getting this year

a narlock.

a murlock with a naga tail instead of legs

seems more like their mount to me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post

seems more like their mount to me lol

nagas ride snap dragons. they live on water and land and can spit acid

nagas ride snap dragons. they live on water and land and can spit acid
    that's something people assume because the naga on WC3 had snap dragons and dragon turtles as units for themselves, and the pandaren took the dragon turtles as their mounts. but there's no confirmation of it though.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.