Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Icycoldd View Post
    Aw :/. I'll bring a friend then. Is Rag any harder than the rest?
    I've never tried Rag but I'm going to assume he's about as hard as the rest.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Deleted
    I'm having a hard time soloing Nalorakk in Zul Aman as an Enchance shaman with ~500 ilvl. I try different combinations of Astral shift and Shamanistic rage, and still I get destroyed when I bring him to bear form.
    Any ideas of cd rotations, or somehting else to avoid the Surge debuff ?

Deleted
    You have to turbo him down before he does surge twice...sadly that won't be possible after 5.4 unless super-geared (burst/trinket nerfs) and it also requires better gear than what you have atm (I did it in 13 secs at ~522 ilvl albeit w/o Renataki's).

You can try it if you have at least a normal Juju/Renataki's (primal fire ele -> hero -> wolves -> prepot -> EM -> pull with ascendance -> stormlash although I didn't use it) but I think you're out of luck unless you gear up some more and do it the night before the patch

Final boss shouldn't be a problem though (remember you only need to kill 2 bosses to reach him), as long as you save your burst CD's for bear phase (if you get it) and glyph SR for the creeping paralysis.
    Last edited by mmoc33659a5ac3; 2013-08-20 at 10:53 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Staticus View Post
    (remember you only need to kill 2 bosses to reach him)
    I didn't know that, does that mean I can kill the hawk boss then run directly to Hex lord Malakrass (the one right before the last boss) ? I need the belt that drops from him.

Would it be safe to assume that enhance is the spec of choice when it comes to soloing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrazyl View Post
    I didn't know that, does that mean I can kill the hawk boss then run directly to Hex lord Malakrass (the one right before the last boss) ? I need the belt that drops from him.
    Nope, you need to kill another one as well. (lynx is easier than dragonhawk unless you use extreme burst again)

http://imm.io/1fJfo
    Al'akir 25man normal mode
    Much easier than I thought.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblelol View Post
    http://imm.io/1fJfo
    Al'akir 25man normal mode
    Much easier than I thought.
    council still unsoloable i guess?

I guess it could be done by tricky tactic Mionee dk used... burst 1 boss on pull to get only 1 debuff and then just left other bosses on ~500k hp. gonna try next week

hey guys im having some trouble on beth'talic 10m as a 521 ele. Like when i get him to phase 2 i basically insta die because he transitions right after the 2nd smoldering devastation and i dont have much (or sometimes any) time to heal. Should i jump down occasionally and kill some spiders? I could do it if i had AG but i need conductivity to live through up until phase 2. I tried as 508 enhance and just got wrecked, probably because i cant play it too well but i was running short on maelstorm weapon procs.

welp, i killed beth; i just needed to do more dps before p2 so there would be less spiders and be more prepared with my health for the transition. Guess ill move onto trying bale now
    Last edited by Old Lemon; 2013-08-25 at 06:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    http i.imgur.com/mtXgOdf jpg (not able to post links yet)
    conclave 10man (without bug!!!)
    pretty straight forward fight where a lot of things can go wrong (and if you try....they WILL go wrong)
    1. Nuke Anshal with every cooldown exept BL
    2. Jump to Nezir and give him am few hits while going to Rohash (Nezir should be at 80-90% when you leave his platform)
    3. Pray for luck that Rohash is channeling his knockback spell not in your face so you can start dps/heal in an instant.
    4. When the guys reach ~80 energy, jump back to Nezirs platform and start to nuke him, once he starts the 90 energy Special use BL+Pot+ Earthelemental (Spirit wolves if you have 4 Piece) and kill him.
    5. Go back to Rohash und kill him. While you are doing the last 20% or something like that Anshals revive-timer will finish and you need to kill Rohash asap and then go back to Anshal (use shamanistic rage and astral shift for the jumps), at that Point your 3min cd will be rdy and you can nuke the shit out of him.

Maybe i can give you a Video next ID
    Mfg Sezerek
    (sry for the bad/confusing english)
    Last edited by Sezerek; 2013-08-25 at 01:42 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jecht View Post
    I didn't know it was relevant but im in 547ilvl and I can do just about anything in Ulduar 25 Hardmode with a few exceptions beings Yogg, Thorim cus bugged arena, Algalon and Steelbreaker last Council Member (Can do Steelbreaker-smallguy-Runemaster though)

Everything else including Mimiron hardmode is doable although a P.I.T.A because of the DPS on the head in P4. Ive lasted through 3 minutes inside his enrage but its more or less like walking on thin ice because you have to rotate CDs/Heals and on top of that you need to watch where you do your damage not to mention the whole graphical effect of the room exploding (FPS intense).
    Can do Steelbreaker last, think I did small medium large, died after killing it dueto debuff
    Algalon got it to 10% or so before I got 5 stack probably easily doable next tier

Mim hm is quite easy I just get bottom 2 really low then ascendance the top onetill death then finish off the rest

Quote Originally Posted by psycho42 View Post
    Would it be safe to assume that enhance is the spec of choice when it comes to soloing?
    I'd say it depends on what you are soloing (but in most cases yeah).

Finally got LK25H, 526 gear
    http://i.imm.io/1gaeJ.jpeg
    EM/PE, AG, flask, 275food, pots, drums used

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    http i.imgur.com/mtXgOdf jpg (not able to post links yet)
    conclave 10man (without bug!!!)
    pretty straight forward fight where a lot of things can go wrong (and if you try....they WILL go wrong)
    1. Nuke Anshal with every cooldown exept BL
    2. Jump to Nezir and give him am few hits while going to Rohash (Nezir should be at 80-90% when you leave his platform)
    3. Pray for luck that Rohash is channeling his knockback spell not in your face so you can start dps/heal in an instant.
    4. When the guys reach ~80 energy, jump back to Nezirs platform and start to nuke him, once he starts the 90 energy Special use BL+Pot+ Earthelemental (Spirit wolves if you have 4 Piece) and kill him.
    5. Go back to Rohash und kill him. While you are doing the last 20% or something like that Anshals revive-timer will finish and you need to kill Rohash asap and then go back to Anshal (use shamanistic rage and astral shift for the jumps), at that Point your 3min cd will be rdy and you can nuke the shit out of him.

Maybe i can give you a Video next ID
    Mfg Sezerek
    (sry for the bad/confusing english)
    what bug you're talking about?
    Last edited by kleshenki; 2013-08-26 at 09:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    what bug you're talking about?
    There's a bug that makes Anshal stay out of combat (and not do his aura) even after he finishes casting his 2min-rebirthcastthing. you have infinite time to kill the last 2 together and then just finish off Anshal while he's alone

Al'akir25 video.
    Failed with stacks during p2->p3 trans, so he get enraged during last 1m hp normally it should be much more time before enrage starts.

10+ Year Old Account
    http www youtube com/watch?v=Vur2DnTfa7k
    The conclave kill Video i promised last week.
    This is my first Video and i had a few problems with the Encoding because I play with 16:10 Ratio and YouTube likes to go apeshit on me , but I hope you enjoy.

Finally got LK25H, 526 gear
    http://i.imm.io/1gaeJ.jpeg
    EM/PE, AG, flask, 275food, pots, drums used
    can you do me a huge favor?

type /ec
    click on "general"
    uncheck "bottom panel"

thanks!

(it looks dumb when you have 1 of the boxes checked but not the other, so check both or uncheck both)

Hey,

With the changes to yogg-saron is he now soloable without keepers? If so, can i clear the other bosses on 10man and then switch to 25?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaen View Post
    Hey,

With the changes to yogg-saron is he now soloable without keepers? If so, can i clear the other bosses on 10man and then switch to 25?
    I cleared everything except Thorim in 25 Mode, switched to 10 Man, killed Thorim and Vezax (Cause Vezax wasn't there after i switched back to 25, dunno why.)and switched back to 25 to finish off Yogg-Saron for my Val'anyr, so it should be possible. Anyway, I never tried him again since 5.3. (To much Hentai memories back there! :< )