Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Watch the sniplet at the end mate. "Iron Man will Return..."
    That doesn't mean Downey will be back. He's on record saying multiple times that he was tired of the character and wasn't wanting to play him anymore. He did agree to return for the next Avengers movie but that doesn't guarantee he'll do another Iron Man movie. A generic sniplet put at the end of a movie, long before any agreements have been made or contracts have been signed is not, in fact, evidence that Downey is returning. Hell, "Iron Man will return" could mean he's returning in Avengers 2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    That doesn't mean Downey will be back. He's on record saying multiple times that he was tired of the character and wasn't wanting to play him anymore. He did agree to return for the next Avengers movie but that doesn't guarantee he'll do another Iron Man movie. A generic sniplet put at the end of a movie, long before any agreements have been made or contracts have been signed is not, in fact, evidence that Downey is returning. Hell, "Iron Man will return" could mean he's returning in Avengers 2.
    He'll die in Avengers 2 then. Happy times.

He'll die in Avengers 2 then. Happy times.
    How do you reach that conclusion?

Deleted
    How do you reach that conclusion?
    Joss Whedon said there's gonna be a lot of shock deaths with Avengers Part 2. Including Thor Dark World, Captain America 2 and the actually installment of Avengers 2

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    There are two Avangers movie coming, in both Downey agreed to take part in it.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Deleted
    RDJ has said that he'll return to the role in Avengers movie (1 or 2), but no more solo movies. Which is fine.

People gave Iron Man 3 a lot of flack when it came out, but I'd argue that it's at least as good as Avengers.

Deleted
    Joss Whedon said there's gonna be a lot of shock deaths with Avengers Part 2. Including Thor Dark World, Captain America 2 and the actually installment of Avengers 2
    I wouldn't say the Thor Dark World was gonna be a "shock death" since its been all over the net for months now whose gonna die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    I wouldn't say the Thor Dark World was gonna be a "shock death" since its been all over the net for months now whose gonna die.
    I was merely quoting Joss.

Quote Originally Posted by MH85 View Post
    People gave Iron Man 3 a lot of flack when it came out, but I'd argue that it's at least as good as Avengers.
    I'd argue it was nowhere near as good as Avengers. I didn't hate IM3, I had fun seeing it, but Avengers just blew it away.

Deleted
    I'd argue it was nowhere near as good as Avengers. I didn't hate IM3, I had fun seeing it, but Avengers just blew it away.
    I absolutely loved the scene in Iron Man 3 when he explains to Pepper how things have been different since New York, I dunno why, but the acting gave me chills.