Thread: 5.4 shadow gear

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The same can be said about many of the H2P senior members though, never seen anything of them outside of the actual side.
    Yes, that's why they're senior members of H2P and not MMO-C/Battlenet/etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Yes, that's why they're senior members of H2P and not MMO-C/Battlenet/etc.
    Get your logic out of here.

OT: I don't think anyone will be disenchanting gear the first week, I'm cool with waiting for the public release of the H2P BiS list! Thanks for doing all the work for us

Quote Originally Posted by Walktimus View Post
    Get your logic out of here.
    ^ This. Also, everyone will have access to all the updated guides before you can even log on. So don't worry =)
    Last edited by Drye; 2013-08-20 at 06:28 PM.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Deleted
    The only real change may be that crit has now surpassed mastery as our 3rd stat after haste and hit. Or top stat once you have reached the GCD cap and hit cap. The trinkets are where the 5.4 list really shines. I would guess under 18200 haste: Haste>Crit>Mastery, over 18200 haste: Crit>Mastery>Haste. Not like people will have options for different SoO loot until the list comes out anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by jobbly View Post
    The only real change may be that crit has now surpassed mastery as our 3rd stat after haste and hit. Or top stat once you have reached the GCD cap and hit cap. The trinkets are where the 5.4 list really shines. I would guess under 18200 haste: Haste>Crit>Mastery, over 18200 haste: Crit>Mastery>Haste. Not like people will have options for different SoO loot until the list comes out anyways.
    That is incorrect. Please don't post incorrect information. Our stats are very complicated because of the amp trinket come 5.4. The amp trinket is going to give everyone a headache and will make gemming and gearing more difficult. Shadow has never had to deal with this before, luckily.

Everyone just needs to wait. Simple as that. All the guides are still in a raw format and not complete. There's a lot of new information that people need to learn about.
    Last edited by Drye; 2013-08-20 at 07:03 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm just gonna put it out there that our stat weights and how they work will be a complete mindfuck. I can't wait to see our gearcheck/help me forum.

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled View Post
    I'm just gonna put it out there that our stat weights and how they work will be a complete mindfuck mindbender. I can't wait to see our gearcheck/help me forum.
    FTFY.

OT: Fuck you, Amp trinket.

From what I have seen from the current 5.4 gear, I would assume this would be close to BiS

Hood of the Ternion Glory (Tier helm)
    Gloves of the Ternion Glory (Tier Gloves)
    Shoulderguards of the Ternion Glory (Tier shoulders)
    Leggings of the Ternion Glory (Tier legs)
    Black blood of Y'shaarj (Trinket 1)
    Purified Bindings of Immerseus (Trinket 2)
    Mantid Vizier's Robes (Chest)
    Bracers of the Broken Fault (Belt)
    Bone-Inlaid Sandals or Skydancer Boots (spirit + haste option) (Boots)
    Necklace of Fading Light (Neck)
    Signet of the Dinomancers (Ring 1)
    Laser-Slice Signet (Ring 2)

Wand + Offhand gives an extra socket over the Staff but the staff has more haste, it is likely you wont need it imo. I have it optimized for haste and it in spreadsheet for reforges e.g Hit Cap, but I am currently not 100% sure if all the items are correct.
    I did this from Heroic Warforged gear, so amount of spirit will differ early on, upgrades not in affect as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    another fucking wand..... there is like no good wand mogs wtb maces
    Sig by Safhira

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    another fucking wand..... there is like no good wand mogs wtb maces
    That bis is no where close to accurate. 6 days people, 6 days. hold on.

Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    Our stats are very complicated because of the amp trinket come 5.4.
    Amp trinkets "complicates" gearing, it doesn't change statweights, as it increases all stats equally.

Hit to cap, Haste to cap. That's where having Amp is "difficult", as the required spirit/haste rating on your other gear pieces changes with the amp trinket. But this problem is easily solved by an addon/program/website.

The interaction between crit/mastery after you reached the haste cap is a result of the T16-2pc setbonus, not of the amp trinket.

15+ Year Old Account
    That bis is no where close to accurate. 6 days people, 6 days. hold on.
    I've lost hope in Chardev updating the lists anytime soon so I can work my own out like I normally do, then adjust once the list comes out.

Is there a any other sites that let you build your set like that ? wowhead was always a buggy bitch for the stats so was unusable.
    Sig by Safhira

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    Amp trinkets "complicates" gearing, it doesn't change statweights, as it increases all stats equally.

Hit to cap, Haste to cap. That's where having Amp is "difficult", as the required spirit/haste rating on your other gear pieces changes with the amp trinket. But this problem is easily solved by an addon/program/website.

The interaction between crit/mastery after you reached the haste cap is a result of the T16-2pc setbonus, not of the amp trinket.
    We're actually seeing different results with just AMP.

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    I've lost hope in Chardev updating the lists anytime soon so I can work my own out like I normally do, then adjust once the list comes out.

Is there a any other sites that let you build your set like that ? wowhead was always a buggy bitch for the stats so was unusable.
    Yeah...if I link what I have for bis gear/gemming/reforging I feel like the whole community will be like

http://i.imgur.com/hjJ1yot.gif

Need to wait for everything to come out or the whole community will be mind fucked.

15+ Year Old Account
    Need to wait for everything to come out or the whole community will be mind fucked.
    lol lets not kid ourselves, it's going to happen anyway
    Sig by Safhira

We're actually seeing different results with just AMP.
    Just to clarify what i meant: You are hastecapped even without amp, you now equip amp. Before Mastery and Crit (these are examples) were at 0.61 both, afterwards both are at 0.66. The actual value changes, but thei relation between mastery/crit will not change.

Now you decide to reforge the excess haste into crit, which will result in masteries value raising. This behaviour is caused by T16-2pc piece. Many Mastery procs not critting are bad, few mastery procs that all crit also are bad. In general you want to keep Mastery/Crit at the right balance after the GCD cap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicPenguin View Post
    From what I have seen from the current 5.4 gear, I would assume this would be close to BiS

Hood of the Ternion Glory (Tier helm)
    Gloves of the Ternion Glory (Tier Gloves)
    Shoulderguards of the Ternion Glory (Tier shoulders)
    Leggings of the Ternion Glory (Tier legs)
    Black blood of Y'shaarj (Trinket 1)
    Purified Bindings of Immerseus (Trinket 2)
    Mantid Vizier's Robes (Chest)
    Bracers of the Broken Fault (Belt)
    Bone-Inlaid Sandals or Skydancer Boots (spirit + haste option) (Boots)
    Necklace of Fading Light (Neck)
    Signet of the Dinomancers (Ring 1)
    Laser-Slice Signet (Ring 2)

Wand + Offhand gives an extra socket over the Staff but the staff has more haste, it is likely you wont need it imo. I have it optimized for haste and it in spreadsheet for reforges e.g Hit Cap, but I am currently not 100% sure if all the items are correct.
    I did this from Heroic Warforged gear, so amount of spirit will differ early on, upgrades not in affect as well.
    Black blood of Y'shaarj (Trinket 1) stack trinkets are terrible.
    SoO normal i think Yu'lons bite will be better http: //ptr. wowhead. com/item=103987 (link=no space)

Quote Originally Posted by daCen View Post
    SoO normal i think Yu'lons bite will be better http: //ptr. wowhead. com/item=103987 (link=no space)
    With the number of multi-dot fights, multi-strike seems to be the best option besides amp.

Deleted
    true,but in singletarget fights i think Yu'lons bite is better than Black blood

15+ Year Old Account
    Now that the patch date is announced, it may actually be longer than 6 days. Gives us more time to work out all the small details though, with the help of our donors and sr members.

Just be patient.. this patch's information is like none other, it's going to be insane.

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled View Post
    Now that the patch date is announced, it may actually be longer than 6 days. Gives us more time to work out all the small details though, with the help of our donors and sr members.

Just be patient.. this patch's information is like none other, it's going to be insane.
    I don't know if I should be thrilled or dreadful...