Creating a group with Weakauras

I'm trying to make a group with weakauras but when I click on group nothing comes up on the right side, its just black. When I got to any other weakaura like icons text ect. The options always pops up. I'm still new to weakauras so not sure if its something I might be missing.

You need to add something to the group to make it show anything. You can't edit a group with nothing in it. Press on the little black arrow in the bottom right corner in the aura list, then press on the group to add the aura to that group.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schlicktify View Post
    I'm trying to make a group with weakauras but when I click on group nothing comes up on the right side, its just black. When I got to any other weakaura like icons text ect. The options always pops up. I'm still new to weakauras so not sure if its something I might be missing.
    Cant check ingame atm, but there was some unintuitive way of adding triggers to the group (was it the middle one of the 3 triangles next to the triggers name in the list? dont remember). Or are you having problems actually creating a group to begin with?

Awesome thanks for your help I got it.