Deleted
    So thanks for all the hard works guys and girls, I always check here to see what the 'cutting edge' folks are looking at doing, I guess looking forward to next tier, have we decided on a rough haste figure to be looking at before we start switching to mastery, ofc i know it depnds on drops as well, but as i stand as a normal mode raider and at about 36% haste unbuffed, my rotation is pretty smooth, procs seem preety good as well

atb this point should i start looking at mastery, or maybe keep pushing haste as well, in know balancing them is what is probably best, but have decided on a rough figure where haste becomes a stat loss in comparison to mastery yet ?

Thanks for any help you can give

Honestly im too lazy to go back a few pages and read random drama so I'll ask in the slight chance of being called a retard and looking back a few pages

With 5.4 and feather nerf, should we be using either VP trinket or Spark in combination of Prim next Tuesday or leave as is and pray to replace first week with new tier trinket

Quote Originally Posted by alocer View Post
    atb this point should i start looking at mastery, or maybe keep pushing haste as well, in know balancing them is what is probably best, but have decided on a rough figure where haste becomes a stat loss in comparison to mastery yet ?
    Don't even consider doing the mastery thing until you have next tiers 4 piece and a heroic weapon. As far as the amount of haste I don't know, I haven't been on ptr at all. I have a feeling there's not going to be a single consensus on the amount of haste to run.

Quote Originally Posted by Therm View Post
    With 5.4 and feather nerf, should we be using either VP trinket or Spark in combination of Prim next Tuesday or leave as is and pray to replace first week with new tier trinket
    Somebody mentioned a few pages back that the rppm proc rate of feather was doubled to compensate it only lasting 10 seconds, if that's true i'm personally going to still run it.
    Last edited by Torchbringer; 2013-08-21 at 02:58 PM.

Deleted
    Thank you Solsacra and Anaxie for clarifying the DP gameplay

Deleted
    The change was only that each stack now lasts only 1s (instead of 2), but it's RPPM was doubled. It should still have the same uptime, same benefit. You will just have a smaller window to cast ES at 10 stacks.

Just a slight update to the above rotation. Exorcisms damage is becoming pitiful to other options because of poor scaling/DPE and is being pushed to the back of the rotation. Also, due to the synergy between DP/4pc and the ability for TV/DS to essentially generate HP the 4pc proc is being shifted up quite a bit. Something like this. Inq > ES> TV/DS5 > DP(< 2sec)> 4PC(if dp not up)> HoW > CS > J > DP > exo.

Comments, thoughts?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanko View Post
    The change was only that each stack now lasts only 1s (instead of 2), but it's RPPM was doubled. It should still have the same uptime, same benefit. You will just have a smaller window to cast ES at 10 stacks.
    This seems to be holding true. It isn't a nerf more of just an *adjustment*.

You shouldn't notice much of a difference one way or another in loss/gain come live!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKlomp View Post
    Thank you Solsacra and Anaxie for clarifying the DP gameplay
    Much like the modified rotations, the DP rotation is a lot of fun (IMO) just make sure to have DP tracking set up so you know how much time is left on it.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2013-08-27 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Herp
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

I heard Divine Purpose is on top! I'm happy, its my favorite talent.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I heard Divine Purpose is on top! I'm happy, its my favorite talent.
    Welcome back from the dead!

DP is seriously tons of fun probably my favorite too, but HA is so cool looking, yet SW is always a solid choice. Why does Blizzard gotta play us like this?

I want Ashbringer model procs all the time!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    Welcome back from the dead!

DP is seriously tons of fun probably my favorite too, but HA is so cool looking, yet SW is always a solid choice. Why does Blizzard gotta play us like this?

Actually, our holy power talent tier is how blizzard wanted all talent tiers to be like: all 3 really close, with the talent partly depending on personal choice, partly on your gear and partly on the fight. so that's working as intended.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, we have another two weeks on 5.3...fine with me. More time to get my cloak and perhaps a genuine 522 4 set and a 522 Boris...for all of two weeks....

Anyway I never got an answer to my previous question; is using the Primordius trinket over the Spark a valid choice at 522 ilvls? Right now, my haste is above 14K without the spark, but with my TF spark it's at 16K. Any assistance would be appreciated.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    Actually, our holy power talent tier is how blizzard wanted all talent tiers to be like: all 3 really close, with the talent partly depending on personal choice, partly on your gear and partly on the fight. so that's working as intended.
    Yeah, I know this? That was precisely the point? I have never said anything to the contrary..... All I was saying that I want....... Asbringer model procs all the time.....?

I'm confused?

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    Time for a shameless plug: Tigole's Trashbringer

It's kind of sad because I do need to admit that absurd amounts of trash do in fact, get me down. (Looking at you, ToT LFR)

15+ Year Old Account
    WTB Tigole's, thanks. Decimate all the trash!

Black Temple had a ton but it never bothered me, the instance who's trash killed me though was SSC. IDK why, that or Kara.

Sunwell had trash right.

A few (at the time semi-challenging) trash pulls until the first boss, then a few mild trash pulls between first and second and then you know the rest.

It's kind of like a nice middle ground between ToC (my god no trash actually sucks) and an instance with more but not an absurd amount of trash.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2013-08-22 at 09:23 PM.

Normally I'd say that ICC had the right amount of trash, but that was only because ICC trash basically devolved into Divine Storm > Divine Storm > Divine Storm > Divine Storm > Divine Storm > Divine Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Solsacra View Post
    Just a slight update to the above rotation. Exorcisms damage is becoming pitiful to other options because of poor scaling/DPE and is being pushed to the back of the rotation. Also, due to the synergy between DP/4pc and the ability for TV/DS to essentially generate HP the 4pc proc is being shifted up quite a bit. Something like this. Inq > ES> TV/DS5 > DP(< 2sec)> 4PC(if dp not up)> HoW > CS > J > DP > exo.

Comments, thoughts?
    Looks about right.

While testing Thok today, I figured I would test 4pc t16, 4pc t15, and 2 pieces of each combined. 4pc t15 was obviously the best of all 3 with 4pc t16 being the worst. My testing was nowhere near an optimal test dummy setting with multiple logs etc.. It was more or less affirming my idea that 2pc/2pc could work decently (with a higher Exo priority), within ~10k of 4pc t15. All of this is anecdotal of course and should be taken with a grain of salt.

wait people arent already ignoring exo? :s

Quote Originally Posted by xarxz View Post
    wait people arent already ignoring exo? :s
    How can you ignore something that gives a damage debuff and fills empty gcds currently?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    While testing Thok today, I figured I would test 4pc t16, 4pc t15, and 2 pieces of each combined. 4pc t15 was obviously the best of all 3 with 4pc t16 being the worst. My testing was nowhere near an optimal test dummy setting with multiple logs etc.. It was more or less affirming my idea that 2pc/2pc could work decently (with a higher Exo priority), within ~10k of 4pc t15. All of this is anecdotal of course and should be taken with a grain of salt.
    What was your rotation with T16 though?

i mean having it as lowest priority below absolutely everything else