Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    It should and MUST be Broxigar the most Heroic Orc ever lived. Ressurect him and make him warchief

Quote Originally Posted by pallyopness View Post
    the writing is on the wall for who it is.....save this post so I can say I told you so later on....Warchief Gamon.....no not a troll post either...It is truly my honest belief. Im sure you all will flame as I care not, just remember this post...
    Nazgrim kills Gamon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Nazgrim kills Gamon.
    Actually, Gamon kills Nazgrim on heroic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    thrall did...an entire continent of future candidates and he chose garrosh... >.<
    you do realize that all the events in Shattering happen in an instant, right?
    Last edited by mmoc6e272995a4; 2013-08-22 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Actually, Gamon kills Nazgrim on heroic.
    Only if you specifically keep him alive through the entire Nazgrim encounter, so it's questionably canon. All of the developer statements on the subject I've seen don't really treat it as a serious part of lore.

Nazgrim actually has 3 different death dialogues from my understanding. One for Alliance, one for Horde (where he recognizes the player directly), and one for the Gamon achievement.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    It's not going to be anyone obvious, which rules out vol'jin and theron. I'm thinking Rexxar.
    Rexxar didn't even want to be the Horde's champion; why would he want to be its Warchief?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's gonna be Vol'Jin, I dont see any reason why not, other than Saurfang being chosen for Warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I thought they said that we had to wait a little longer then 5.4 to hear anything about the next warchief.
    but ow well this is good too

Also am i only one who feels like the cinematic will be like there is a circle of horde leaders and thrall points his finger at a random horde character and says, your warchief now xD
    Thrall will close his eyes, allowing the Universe to guide his finger. Just as his finger is about to point towards Vol'jin, Ji Firepaw lands in front of him from a fireworks mishap, and is named Dragon Warrior Warchief of the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Thrall will close his eyes, allowing the Universe to guide his finger. Just as his finger is about to point towards Vol'jin, Ji Firepaw lands in front of him from a fireworks mishap, and is named Dragon Warrior Warchief of the Horde.
    I'm sorry but it seens like Ji Firepaw dies in the raid

The New Warchief should be Samuro from the Tauren Chieftains \m/

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    I'm sorry but it seens like Ji Firepaw dies in the raid
    My understanding is if you're fast enough Aysa saves him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why the hell would it be anything BUT Vol'Jin, Thrall or Saurfang? The ones that actually care about the Horde and arent in it for convinience or just want to tag along? Just curious.

In before because Blizzard has developed them too much! so I hate them!.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefach View Post
    I vote for Jaina...
    That's an interesting idea if it's Varian who has a hand in deciding who it's going to be. Not Jaina as chief(-ette) but installing her in Orgrimmar for a while as a principle adviser to the new chief. Really unlikely to happen but if Metzen follows history it wouldn't be out of line for there to remain an Alliance diplomatic outpost in Org itself as well as sending someone like Vol'jin or Baine to Stormwind for a while.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Why the hell would it be anything BUT Vol'Jin, Thrall or Saurfang? The ones that actually care about the Horde and arent in it for convinience or just want to tag along? Just curious.

In before because Blizzard has developed them too much! so I hate them!.....
    These, but i could also see Lorthemar taking the mantle of Warchief, also... Thrall before he selected Garrosh said that he didn't left Saurfang as the warchief because he's too old, and his son was the perfect choice, but sadly he died in the Wrath Gate fight

Quote Originally Posted by Crennox View Post
    It's gonna be Vol'Jin, I dont see any reason why not, other than Saurfang being chosen for Warchief.
    want me to give u a reason why not? he is a troll not an orc...the title of Warchief is the leader of all orc clans (or those who chose to be part of the horde anyway)
    Legionnaire Nazgrim yells: Thrall's balls! They're everywhere...

Thanks to Shyama for the lovely signature

10+ Year Old Account
    These, but i could also see Lorthemar taking the mantle of Warchief, also... Thrall before he selected Garrosh said that he didn't left Saurfang as the warchief because he's too old, and his son was the perfect choice, but sadly he died in the Wrath Gate fight
    I like Theron quite a bit, but he honestly doesnt REALLY give a shit about the Horde, he almost joined the alliance back in 5.1. Hes in it for convinience. Hes a badass, but he also gives me that vibe that he doesnt likes to lead shit, he says it himself, he rather be a ranger in the battlefield.

Also, just to add in Baine could be a good contender, he also cares about the Horde, dont know if to the extend as Voljin, but I think that with a good advisor Baine could do a lot to the Horde, now that his father didnt have that chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfster View Post
    want me to give u a reason why not? he is a troll not an orc...the title of Warchief is the leader of all orc clans (or those who chose to be part of the horde anyway)
    These have been greatly debated, cause... why can't another race be the warchief? we don't just put another orc as the leader of the orcs, and leave someone else as the leader of the horde

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I like Theron quite a bit, but he honestly doesnt REALLY give a shit about the Horde, he almost joined the alliance back in 5.1. Hes in it for convinience. Hes a badass, but he also gives me that vibe that he doesnt likes to lead shit, he says it himself, he rather be a ranger in the battlefield.

Also, just to add in Baine could be a good contender, he also cares about the Horde, dont know if to the extend as Voljin, but I think that with a good advisor Baine could do a lot to the Horde, now that his father didnt have that chance.
    I think Baine was an option for Warchief, but he was way too young and he still needed time to learn, but it have been a while since he became the leader of the Taurens... so is not imposible

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfster View Post
    Modernization.
    The Horde is full of all races, not just orcs. Have an orc leader & a Warchief.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Baine was an option for Warchief, but he was way too young and he still needed time to learn, but it have been a while since he became the leader of the Taurens... so is not imposible
    I think the age thing isn't really an excuse, because if isn't too old its too young. I belive when Thrall took the mantle he wasn't all that old either if im not mistaken. And like a said, a good Advisor would go a long way, for example Thrall and Saurfang work together pefectly, Baine would work perfectly with Vol'jin or Thrall.