Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why didn't he just get an Obama phone instead of stealing a shit flip phone.

Quote Originally Posted by xZANGEITIx View Post
    Somebody already made that joke on the first page. I don't like you.

How the hell did i not hear about this, this happened in my own backyard. All i can say this is typical of the area. St. Louis is a rather nice city, until you go to the north side of it, where this crime committed. There are two area which you stay away from at all times, north st . louis, and east st. louis.

im curious as to how they stole a hammer and then beat him with it. if it hasnt left the store it really isnt stolen is it? if they took it with them, then it would be considered stolen after the beating. why insert the word "stolen" into the story repeatedly when it is factually incorrect as it was being used, and there was no need for extra sensationalism for what was already a heinous crime? hmmm, have a mystery there
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Criminals need to get punished harder. WAY harder. What makes you think that so many of these crimes are being committed in the first place?
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

10+ Year Old Account
    If Obama had a son?

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    What is this, post every bad thing a black person has done season for Gen-OT?

My thoughts go to the victim though, they were just making a living.
    Correction

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay... so?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    im curious as to how they stole a hammer and then beat him with it. if it hasnt left the store it really isnt stolen is it? if they took it with them, then it would be considered stolen after the beating. why insert the word "stolen" into the story repeatedly when it is factually incorrect as it was being used, and there was no need for extra sensationalism for what was already a heinous crime? hmmm, have a mystery there
    Not sure about this case, but at the Home Depots here, the hot dog vendor is outside in front of the store.

Quote Originally Posted by time0ut View Post
    Not sure about this case, but at the Home Depots here, the hot dog vendor is outside in front of the store.
    ok, i can go for that. i still find it interesting that the OP mentions the theft more times than the crime of hitting someone with a hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Can someone roll all of the "evil negro" threads into one mega thread? It would be a lot easier for me to post on.

Also could you rename it Uncle Ruckus Don't Trust Them New Niggas Over There: Black people are bad, just to make it easier to spot?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebildays View Post
    Can someone roll all of the "evil negro" threads into one mega thread? It would be a lot easier for me to post on.

Also could you rename it Uncle Ruckus Don't Trust Them New Niggas Over There: Black people are bad, just to make it easier to spot?
    Eh. Overt racism is out of style. Selective reporting of stories is much easier.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    ok, i can go for that. i still find it interesting that the OP mentions the theft more times than the crime of hitting someone with a hammer
    Seriously. Maybe next time they should just buy a hammer or bring one from home. Then this wouldn't be such a tragedy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    obviously we need to ban hammers.
    nono, the criminals would still have hammers, obviously the solution is everyone needs to arm themselves with a hammer.
    dragonmaw - EU

Eh. Overt racism is out of style. Selective reporting of stories is much easier.
    So I take it that was a bad thread name. How about "Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson Supporter Group"? Or am I setting the bar to high

10+ Year Old Account
    So I take it that was a bad thread name. How about "Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson Supporter Group"? Or am I setting the bar to high
    Nah. Just "Terrifying American Violence" would be appropriate. The frequency with which people intentionally hurt random people for no real reason in my city, state, and country is terrifying. The reason doesn't matter much once you're getting beaten to death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xZANGEITIx View Post
    Even though it would still be a Bush Phone.. Speaking of shit phone:
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Nah. Just "Terrifying American Violence" would be appropriate. The frequency with which people intentionally hurt random people for no real reason in my city, state, and country is terrifying. The reason doesn't matter much once you're getting beaten to death.
    Wait, just wait, so you are implying that we should try to make a thread about how violent America is without using race as cornerstone or blaming one race for all the crime.

That is crazy talk I say.....crazy talk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    nono, the criminals would still have hammers, obviously the solution is everyone needs to arm themselves with a hammer.
    The National Hammer Association (nha.org) agrees with you. We are a lobbyist group representing the major hammer manufacturer's. Our goal is to encourage growth of hammer related industries and feel its imperative that we protect your inalienable right to defend yourself with a hammer.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, just wait, so you are implying that we should try to make a thread about how violent America is without using race as cornerstone or blaming one race for all the crime.

That is crazy talk I say.....crazy talk.
    Well, the key is to sound impartial and then covertly push your agenda by only making noise about the cases that bolster your side.

Time for another "stop da biolence" march.

Deleted
    1. Buy a gun. Bigger the better!
    2. keep it under desk or carry it.
    3. Blow robbers head off
    4. ???
    5. No stolen profits.

Oh shit i forgot there are laws which prohibit the weapon for selfdefense, better get ready for some HAMMER TIME..