Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I desperately want this to be true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirAaron View Post
    Some of these ideas seems possible but its more like someone's guesses from all the hints we get ingame "puzzlebox of yoggie" etc.
    Hit and miss, yeppa....
    Speculate just enough, and you may actually be right with one or the other thing.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    NO 4th specs across the board, do you see its under NO!,
    u should know what u read before posting about it :P
    Ok, np, my bad. it's fake because of rest what I've written

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    The Abyssal Maw = Vashj'ir, Maelstrom = right above Deepholm.. That's scattering once again.
    I found the Cata Post Mortem from GC... Nice read, and helpful to compare with the claims made in the OP..

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/451...treet-3_7_2012
    This part, right?

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    While zones like Uldum and Deepholm look fantastic, they didn’t fit together as well as we’d have liked. In the planning phases, we didn’t think that having scattered end game zones would be a big deal. It turned out to feel a lot weirder than expected. Players ended up teleporting to nearly every destination, and it gave Cataclysm a disjointed feeling, detracting from that feeling of exploration and discovery. We learned that giving players a land to explore, a sense of place, is valuable. Ultimately, the scattered zones and the portals both served to kind of shrink the world, when we want to make the world a place you want to go out and be in. We’re definitely looking forward to getting back to a continent in Mists. We underestimated how important that was.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    They won't release an expansion without something shiny for the casual fanbase. No new classes, races or models would be a bad idea.
    Indeed, every xpac so far added non-combat activities: professions, minigames, races/classes etc.

Deleted
    This is the first thing you can see when you go to /b/
    The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
    Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
    If you think /v/ is any different, you're clueless.

So... Remind me again why 4th spec means insta-fake?

GC said the SCREENSHOT showing 4th specs and Tinker was fake. There's no reason 4th spec couldn't make it into an xpac. In fact, 4th spec affects every single WoW player, where as a new class only affects a small percentage. Money is wiser spent on 4th specs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingGlass View Post
    So... Remind me again why 4th spec means insta-fake?

GC said the SCREENSHOT showing 4th specs and Tinker was fake. There's no reason 4th spec couldn't make it into an xpac. In fact, 4th spec affects every single WoW player, where as a new class only affects a small percentage. Money is wiser spent on 4th specs.
    Learn to read. It says there will be NO 4th spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I thought Blizzard said a new warchief wouldn't be named in 5.4.
    An iinterview said it would be revealed in the cinematic after Garrosh dies.

We've had conflicting reports, and no one knows which is true now.

Deleted
    no new class, no new race ? that would really breath more live into WoW in my opinion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    This part, right?

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    While zones like Uldum and Deepholm look fantastic, they didn’t fit together as well as we’d have liked. In the planning phases, we didn’t think that having scattered end game zones would be a big deal. It turned out to feel a lot weirder than expected. Players ended up teleporting to nearly every destination, and it gave Cataclysm a disjointed feeling, detracting from that feeling of exploration and discovery. We learned that giving players a land to explore, a sense of place, is valuable. Ultimately, the scattered zones and the portals both served to kind of shrink the world, when we want to make the world a place you want to go out and be in. We’re definitely looking forward to getting back to a continent in Mists. We underestimated how important that was.
    Yeah,that part

For myself, I never had a problem with the scattered zones. I actually kinda liked it, I also loved the railroading, since I am a sucker for quests anyway. But I do read what they say, and try to take the lessons they draw from and for themselves.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feidreva View Post
    Indeed, every xpac so far added non-combat activities: professions, minigames, races/classes etc.

Scrap that non needed 3rd part and casuals will still be happy. A race is nothing else than new models to play with. If they actually make new models for everyone they don't need another race.

Deleted
    looking at the post here and compare it with http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/08/14/wh...he-dark-below/ makes me very interested...

You know what's great about this leak? We'll know who's warchief in a couple of weeks, and given Lor'themar is a huge underdog for that spot, if the leak is right then that would lend huge credibility in my eyes. So we'll know soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    blizzard have stated in the past that the last boss of wow gonna be Sargeras and the last level will be 100. So this "leak" cant be right at all.

If next gonna be a maelstrom/azshara expansion. max lvl will be 95.

I personaly think that we will get 2 new xpacs now that titan was delayed

Yeah.... let me get your source for that first statement....

This leak will be proven true.

Mark my words

10+ Year Old Account
    Its some interesting speculation and I would love this stuff, but I doubt most of it.

Also, for everyone claiming that the guy who is speculating has mostly been right sense TBC, care to link a source proving that? Maybe I missed something, but I went through this entire thread without seeing one source. All I saw was a link to MoP speculation, which may or may not have been him, that was horribly incorrect.

It's like that guy who went around saying people were getting kicked from LFR for buying the store helmets and yet nobody was ever able to provide proof.

This is complete fake crap, I suspect the OP posted this stuff on 4chan to begin with. Everyone knows 4chan is a troll website right? Here's why this is crap...

1. WEB WAYS?! REALLY?! No... Just no... How are you supposed to take a web way from Northrend to an Island... SURROUNDED BY WATER?! Come on dude... Atleast come up with something that doesn't sound like compete silly crap.
    2. Okay, the Black Forrest is tied to Ny'Alotha and NOT to Nazjatar. Ny'Alotha is a city, many sources in game confirm this, the Black Forrest could be a coral reef under water, OR could be a forest in the Nightmare. N'zoth lies at the bottom ocean sleeping, so that's why he's tampering with the Emerald Dream.
    3. The dungeon Heroic Azjol Nerub... Dude, that was fun the first time I beat it on heroic, back in Wrath. Try again.
    4. The scenario "Too greedily and Too Deep" pretty sure "greedily" isn't even a word... Who wrote this tripe a 5 year old?!
    5. The Battle for Gilneas and The Battle for Undercity have already happened as in game events, why make them a scenario, calling bullshit again on this one.
    6. The Azshara crater was supposed to be a BG back in Wrath, never happened to make it one now with all the goblin lore put into it and it be SOOO horde it's shaped like their crest seems pretty phoney to me.
    7. Path of the Titans LMFAO!!!! REALLY?! Nah, never gonna happen, this was a scrapped idea in Wrath, I'd like it for character progression as a whole team thing, but nope won't happen, they wanna keep you on one toon and one toon only, G. Street has even said this in interviews, he's an altaholic hater.
    8. No new classes, models, races, or 4th spec... Well they will never NOT put in at least one of these things, I mean they're huge selling points. We would need at least at the very least ONE of these to happen, other wise no one will buy the expansion and WoW will die. I seriously don't understand the internet fan boys who don't like new classes/races. It's like they're afraid of change or something.
    9. Doesn't include more info about The Emerald Dream, this could be because it's the first tier after release of the expansion, or I dunno. But if you go to the Rift of Aln, you have to go to the Emerald Dream, I dunno... Because it's where the Dream originated from!
    10. No mention of Alliance/Horde capital cities, this is a pretty large blunder if you trying to convince people of an underwater expansion. It in my opinion would have to take place on giant boats chilling at sea.

Well, there is 10 quick reasons why this is fake as hell. You could try to defend the OP, but I wouldn't. Just let's all be patient kids and wait for Christmas aka Blizzcon which is only in a few months = ).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    blizzard have stated in the past that the last boss of wow gonna be Sargeras and the last level will be 100. So this "leak" cant be right at all.
    No, they haven't said that. What they probably said, and it would be more reasonable, is that the last boss in Warcraft (it's entirety, not just WoW), would probably be Sargeras. Nobody has ever stated that WoW will be the end of the Warcraft series. Even then, that doesn't sound like something they have said.

Also, where are you getting that level 100 is the last level? The only ones (to my knowledge) who have stated that are the fans and their only reason is because "It's a nice round number".
    Last edited by Lime; 2013-08-25 at 04:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
    This is complete fake crap, I suspect the OP posted this stuff on 4chan to begin with.
    Why so mad? And no i did not Post on /v/.