Wink Glyphs - which one are not on the AH

Hi guys,

was playing around last weekend and made a site called:
    themissingglyph.com

you don't really call it a site really - cause the code is all crap and pretty simple but this is work in progress if you think it is something useful and can help you make money with inscription and glyphs.

As the name of the site says, it displays what glyphs are not on the AH at that time. So go ahead and check it out, post those missing glyphs and let me know if there is a point to the monstrosity I created...

I could not test as my server was not listed.

Archimonde - US
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Mine wasn't listed either.

Also, it doesn't say whether it's horde or alliance.

Sylvanas and Draenor, two of the biggest EU realms are not listed

There are some files from the AH that are very big. E.g. Sylvanas is 15MB while average is 4MB...

There was an error parsing those file - I have made a workaround that seem to work - but the permanent solution is more memory on the server...

10+ Year Old Account
    This might actually be somewhat useful to glyphsellers when it works like intended. Not sure if the use of it is widespread enough for you to keep it in action though, but that's your call.

Problem is that the time i have this running - the EU API just throws random errors...

e.g. eu.battle.net/api/wow/auction/data/sylvanas
    reply from blizzard: {"status":"nok", "reason": "Internal server error."}

so i have to spend sometime placing some error handling as blizzards api is not that stable...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ariusbb View Post
    Hi guys,

was playing around last weekend and made a site called:
    themissingglyph.com

you don't really call it a site really - cause the code is all crap and pretty simple but this is work in progress if you think it is something useful and can help you make money with inscription and glyphs.

As the name of the site says, it displays what glyphs are not on the AH at that time. So go ahead and check it out, post those missing glyphs and let me know if there is a point to the monstrosity I created...
    You need to add Horde /Alliance option

Quote Originally Posted by psolidi View Post
    You need to add Horde /Alliance option
    Indeed, this doesn't really tell us anything

Quote Originally Posted by ariusbb View Post
    Problem is that the time i have this running - the EU API just throws random errors...

e.g. eu.battle.net/api/wow/auction/data/sylvanas
    reply from blizzard: {"status":"nok", "reason": "Internal server error."}

so i have to spend sometime placing some error handling as blizzards api is not that stable...
    Some Euro realms are having some issues atm. I've read it's restricted to Cyclone though.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    0 missing glyphs

sweet lovely bot logging exactly every 20 min doing the exact same path to the same auctioneer relisting glyphs and logging off 24/7 and doesn't get banned even after my 20th report

How stupid can one be? :P

Of course there are 3 auction houses - hehe.

Anyway I was showing alliance data only.

Now i display seperate horde, alliance.
    There is no need to display neutral as almost all are missing from all realms and who cares about neutral AH anyway right?

Thanks for the feedback guys - please keep it up.

Currently pages are being regenerated so everything should be updated within 30 minutes.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    most of mid-high servers have 0 missing glyphs all the time, in the specific page (.../region/alliance/server) you should list the lowest buyout for the non-missing glyphs

If there are no glyphs missing from a realm, the site will show the glyphs that are available in limited quantity (either less than 3 times or 5 times). Also next to it you will now see the lowest buyout price.

- - - Updated - - -

Patch 5.4 glyphs added.

Sorry EU players - you get to see them as missing as well - well till tomorrow morning that the patch will hit EU servers...

- - - Updated - - -

10k gold for the new glyphs? Come on people :P