Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    SUB-RACES!!.

I want to be a Pirate.

or a Cowboy.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masser View Post
    Pandaria IS the South Seas Expansion!-.- This whole "leak" is fake for god's sake!
    It's not even close, unless they manage to add the Broken Isles, Tomb of Sargeras, Maelstrom, Tel Abim, Zandalar, Kul Tiras, etc. in 5.5

Deleted
    Yeah I want to go to Tel'abim and gather some fresh bananas.
    wowwiki.com/Damp_Diary_Page_(Day_512)

lol za zg heroic modes. we already did that

Quote Originally Posted by colossus127 View Post
    The thing that gives it away for me is the Azjol Nerub reference. Thats total fanboy-ism right there, they wont ever revisit old areas and make you re level or dungeon in them, that would spark a HUGE outcry from the community.

People want to see it for really bad(for the life of me I dont know why) so the dude added it to try and persuade more people that it was legit. And the Maelstrom gives it away to, why on earth would we go back to it? The world Pillar is reassembled, the elements are at peace, Deathwing is destroyed and from my knowledge the Maelstrom isnt breaking anymore. Theres no reason to go back to it and again, people would flip out if they made us level somewhere we already did once or a place similar to it.

Iam sorry, but having older bosses come from 2-3 expacs later to be some super boss now is just the lamest, weakest most re-hashed idea you can possibly think of. I do not want to see any Azjol Nerub spiders, if people loved them so much they should have pushed for it during the expac and gotten a styled raid around it instead of Ulduar. But they wanted Ulduar and ToC was an easy filler for ICC, they wouldnt have had enough time to add an elaborate story/raid for the spiders, its something we all just have to deal with.
    we already went back to old content za zg heroic modes? he didnt say anything about raids, just those two dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    4th spec means it's definitely fake, although the rest of the ideas are nice
    /facepalm

Can people really be this... Nevermind.
    Spike Flail - US Mal'Ganis | Currently 11/11 M | Art by ElyPop

Most of it sounds cool, but I'm not sure I believe there not being a new race/class. On one hand the list is getting pretty big, but on the other.. I dunno it seems wrong. I would be interested in knowing how they plan on working in sub races, though, especially since they're in the middle of redoing models anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Levels 92-100 sound extremely boring. I really hope this is fake.

But I don't really have very good luck with these things. When I first heard about Pandaria I was convinced it was a Facebook game or maybe some console spin-off. I didn't think they'd ever actually make an entire expansion, complete with a drunken monk tank spec.

Since I'm usually wrong, I'm guessing this is probably true, unfortunately.
    Last edited by RicardoZ; 2013-08-26 at 03:54 PM.

Already close to proven fake in the second page with the link to the spoilers this guy gave last year for MoP that included Ogres as a race, Kul Tiras, etc. He does the same "you know the drill, check at Blizzcon" spiel every time to throw you off and coat it to make it seem like he's been doing this and he's been right where in reality he's been wrong the majority of the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    Already close to proven fake in the second page with the link to the spoilers this guy gave last year for MoP that included Ogres as a race, Kul Tiras, etc. He does the same "you know the drill, check at Blizzcon" spiel every time to throw you off and coat it to make it seem like he's been doing this and he's been right where in reality he's been wrong the majority of the time.
    Except (I feel like a broken record at this point) that wasn't the same guy who is behind this 'leak'.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzcon is 3 months away...it must burn inside not knowing Blizzard's unannounced products.

Whether this is fake or not....I don't really like the sound of it. I expected the zones to be a bit more...original and just...better.

Hope this will be 100000% FAKE, god everything seems vintage stuff. (the races, characters etc..). Want something totally new.

WOW players make terrible fishermen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Souflikar View Post
    WOW players make terrible fishermen.
    But wonderful fish

Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post
    But wonderful fish
    Spot on! :-)

I don't know if anyone has realized this yet, but with the new sub-races being ingetrated, that means Med'an is going to be in the next expansion.

If even half of this is *close* to true, this will be my favorite Warcraft experience since WC3 and the Frozen Throne.
    "I will say, I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act."

Crazy that both of these threads are Thread #1 and #2 on the top of the General Discussion page and they still haven't been merged. Make a new thread about Gamon and it gets merged with a Gamon thread on page 8.

Edit: Oh look, another thread that starts with "Some guy on 4Chan" popped up and already has a second page.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Earth View Post
    If even half of this is *close* to true, this will be my favorite Warcraft experience since WC3 and the Frozen Throne.
    I see where you are going at but even tho i partially share your nostalgia the experience will be ruined with Old Gods shoehorning everywhere because this is what Warcraft lore has come to these days

Fans: "Hey Metzen, what about this <lore question>?"
    Metzen: "Old Gods did it!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.