Casting Pushback

lately ive been noticing in arena , that ive been getting a ridicolous amount of casting pushback from pets/guardian/shadowfiend/warlock hits , is this intended for a moonkin ? or ? i thought we received a pushback passive spell like years ago ?

Quote Originally Posted by Batmoonn View Post
    lately ive been noticing in arena , that ive been getting a ridicolous amount of casting pushback from pets/guardian/shadowfiend/warlock hits , is this intended for a moonkin ? or ? i thought we received a pushback passive spell like years ago ?
    stop casting

when 5.4 gets here moonkins are pretty fucked in pvp, gonna be like wotlk all over again. the second you're targeted you become ineffective. if they leave you alone you're a turret

but right there in your spellbook you can see you have a passive that reduces pushback

it has a chance to proc tho ? im trying to cyclone a healer but the guardian of ancient kings is stopping me , and its hard when cyclone needs to be timed well if u want to chain it ?

The chance to proc has been removed, what... 3 years ago? It is nowadays a passive 70% reduction to the regular -0.5sec per hit while casting, up to a second. (= up to 0.3 seconds for you.)

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can use barkskin as well. During barskin duration you should be immune to all pushbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hucio View Post
    You can use barkskin as well. During barskin duration you should be immune to all pushbacks.
    This + Glyph of Barkskin for PvP is really nice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silus View Post
    No. Balance gets a 15% damage reduction. That isn't going to make the class a insta kill or destroy them at all. You seem to be forgetting all the defensives we have + damage buffs we are getting + NS Baseline + T2 talents giving us an additional heal.

If you have a brain in a 1v1 scenario you would realise we are actually very good right now and next patch is a buff. 2v2 even better.

If anything is "pretty fucked" it's ferals.
    We lose the 15% damage reduction in 5.4. I think he says we are fucked up in pvp come 5.4 for that reason. All the buffs may compensate for that but I'm not sure. 15% was a lot of protection...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silus View Post
    15% damage reduction loss isn't going to make the spec unplayable it only means we will 15% more vulnerable to swaps.

How do you think i feel playing a Feral, NS removed means no NS HT for me anymore, i have to entirely rely on a healer. We have to pool Combo points against burst global teams for a 5 point SR HT now. They fucked us good n proper.
    You can now get Cenarion Ward. I don't think it can be dispeled, and it essentially heals for as much as Natures Swiftness-HT does, just over 6 seconds. Granted, 6 seconds is a LONG time in PvP, but your partner's should be peeling off you if you get swapped. If they don't, bad partners are bad.

But yea, NS removal from feral is large pvp nerf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.