Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I don't really care if such people don't, I'd sooner see them discontent about such things. I mean, saying they want to see all racial leaders dead because its thrown in as a twilight themed final vision cop out.. just tells me how weak such people are.

But, I do like hugs. and cookies!
    Yeah, I have a hard time understanding people like that but oh well guess there's no way around it.
    /gives cookies

Quote Originally Posted by Lorewalker View Post
    Thrall has some influences from Superman and Thor, and you can even draw some comparisons to Batman.
    The original game was not influenced but wow has influences from every myth and legend in mankind

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Looks like "good" ending to the MoP for me. Especially dead anduin is nice sight. Oh well we can't always have nice things can we ?
    I know, I got a little excited when I saw Lor'themar and Varian impaled on a spike D:

interesting, far right = non horde/alliance hero, far left, alliance leader + rumored new horde leader

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    Yeah, I have a hard time understanding people like that but oh well guess there's no way around it.
    /gives cookies
    /shares cookie.

Kids these days, dunno good from bad.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    rofl I think it's funny you actually think this despite the mountain of contrary evidence.
    What mountain of evidence?

I just noticed this....

Why is Taran Zhu impaled on the Alliance picture? Is he now more Alliance in 5.4?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I just noticed this....

Why is Taran Zhu impaled on the Alliance picture? Is he now more Alliance in 5.4?
    Obviously its alliance fist pumping moment. Or buttchecks pumping spike moment.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I just noticed this....

I find it highly amusing that blizz puts him higher than valen or any of the dwarf kings or the gnome guy

They prolly just got tossed into SW harbour and wasnt even worth the effort to string up there bodies to place on a spike

and oh yeah ji and aysa were turned into Chinese stir fry

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    I find it highly amusing that blizz puts him higher than valen or any of the dwarf kings or the gnome guy

They prolly just got tossed into SW harbour and wasnt even worth the effort to string up there bodies to place on a spike

and oh yeah ji and aysa were turned into Chinese stir fry
    They were not worthy of the royal spikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Knowing Velen he probably used technique he was mastering for past 25 thousand years. Running away.

Deleted
    Isn't Sylvanas undead? How did he kill her?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvanir View Post
    Isn't Sylvanas undead? How did he kill her?

Don't ruin the illusion!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Knowing Velen he probably used technique he was mastering for past 25 thousand years. Running away.
    Touchè sir; that gave me a right good chuckle.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's some fucked up shit like that's actually grim lol

Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    That's some fucked up shit like that's actually grim lol
    Yeah, those frozen /roar animations are disturbing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Thrall is looking like he's yelling " I WANNA SIIING !!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I have a feeling they will be twitching and groaning on those spikes for added lols

cant wait for the video

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I've been a comic book fan since I was 12, so I know when I'm seeing a product which is influenced on comic books. Warcraft devs are comic book geeks themselves, so the stories in wow reflect that, just as it would reflect in a movie directors choice of how to film something.

To be honest, if your looking for a grimdark storyline, your clearly in the wrong fantasy setting here. Its you who fails to understand the developers and what there doing here. You might want it to be a certain way, but when its not you blame the developers for not holding up to your standards, which suggests you fail to understand the genre itself.
    Then you should know that when the villains never win, they cease to be a threat. That's why people laugh at Apocalypse, because his goal would mean the comic book ends so he can't win, but sometimes Electro can get away with robbing a bank. The death of Gwen Stacy gave gravitas to the ensuing battle between Spider-Man and Green Goblin that it most definitely would not have had otherwise. Same with Jean Grey in the Dark Phoenix storyline.

Of course, death also has to mean something for it to work, which is why bringing people back from the dead all the time is such a terrible idea.

I guess Garrosh couldn't find toothpicks for the Gnome/Dwarf/Goblin leaders.