Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

...most OP DPS class in 5.4?

Of course, it depends upon the comp your with, who you are fighting and if its 2's, 3's, or RBGs(ew who plays 5s)...

...but what class is looking the most OP and should prepare myself for the most? FroMages Rogue and Hunters still look pretty dirty after reading the patch notess, any speculation or info would be solid.

Thanks!

Deleted
    windwalker monk

10+ Year Old Account
    Ass rogues
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Freaze View Post
    windwalker monk
    Definetly looking to be even better than they currently are :P (yes I am aware that they are in a good position)

Deleted
    400th thread about this. Do people even seach the pvp forums before posting? :/

Pure Ranged: Hunter
    Hybrid Ranged: Elemental
    Pure Melee: Rogue
    Hybrid Melee: Death Knight
    Last edited by mmocb47e9d5b09; 2013-08-27 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    400th thread about this. Do people even seach the pvp forums before posting? :/

Dk's are hybrids?

Pure Ranged: Hunter
    Hybrid Ranged: Elemental
    Pure Melee: Rogue
    Written that way how could rogues not be the best pure melee rogues could be the worst class in the game and still be the best pure melee lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decorpse View Post
    Dk's are hybrids?
    Tank/dps. Same as warriors.
    Being constructive feels good. You should try it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Written that way how could rogues not be the best pure melee rogues could be the worst class in the game and still be the best pure melee lol.
    Just formatted it that way because there are different categories to it. Feel free to dislike/disagree/whatever

Deleted
    Assassination rogue i guess

Deleted
    Dk's are hybrids?
    Hybrid means you can fulfill multiple roles. DKs can dps and tank

Hybrid means you can fulfill multiple roles. DKs can dps and tank
    In pvp dks are not hybrids. Why do people insist on calling them that? Tank is not a pvp role unless you are the FC in an RBG. Looping something like DK and ret into the same category is ridiculous.

I would say probably rogues. Ferals are getting instant cyc nerfed but will still be really good, but honestly all 3 rogue specs are getting buffs out the ass while many others get nerfs. Either that or frost dk if the glyph of PoF goes through while working with deaths advance. 20 seconds of cc immunity every minute on top of everything else a dk has to avoid cc with a buffed obliterate is going to be a tad stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    In pvp dks are not hybrids. Why do people insist on calling them that? Tank is not a pvp role unless you are the FC in an RBG. Looping something like DK and ret into the same category is ridiculous.
    Are you even reading your own messages before posting? Doesnt seem like it...

Just because you dont agree with the definition of what a hybrid is doesnt mean dks are not hybrids.

Dks are hybrids both in pvp and pve. Doesnt matter if you agree with it or note. Sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you even reading your own messages before posting? Doesnt seem like it...

Just because you dont agree with the definition of what a hybrid is doesnt mean dks are not hybrids.

Dks are hybrids both in pvp and pve. Doesnt matter if you agree with it or note. Sorry
    I understood what you meant, but I would like to point out most people in PvP forums generally refer to hybrids as Rets/Druids and Shaman.

OT: Assass Rogue is looking pretty nice, probably not the top though that would be Cata 2.0. (Best control and damage is baaaaad)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    Definetly looking to be even better than they currently are :P (yes I am aware that they are in a good position)
    If they had good cc they would be used right now. Although it does take a while for their damage to ramp up.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robles View Post
    I understood what you meant, but I would like to point out most people in PvP forums generally refer to hybrids as Rets/Druids and Shaman.
    Weird! I didnt quote you on it but you felt that it was aimed at you? Nvm.

Anyways...

There are 2-way hybrids and 3-way hybrids. I can understand if the 3-way hybrids are the most acknowleded ones
    but it still doesnt mean that 2-way hybrids arent hybrids.

Who cares tho. I just got stuck up when someone is basically calling people ridicolous for calling hybrids hybrids :P

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    what about rets they seem they are gonna pretty sweet come 5.4

Weird! I didnt quote you on it but you felt that it was aimed at you? Nvm.

Anyways...

There are 2-way hybrids and 3-way hybrids. I can understand if the 3-way hybrids are the most acknowleded ones
    but it still doesnt mean that 2-way hybrids arent hybrids.

Who cares tho. I just got stuck up when someone is basically calling people ridicolous for calling hybrids hybrids :P
    SO, every dps class except rogue is a hybrid in your eyes.

Deleted
    SO, every dps class except rogue is a hybrid in your eyes.
    Did you think this post through? If you answer yes then i will gladly answer your question

SO, every melee dps class except rogue is a hybrid in your eyes.

Fixed that for you