Thread: 22 level 90s!!!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I have 8 level 90ies atm, working on 9 and 10 at the same time right now.
    Some crazy work to you man, hatts off :-)
    I only want the toons for goldmaking purposes and then to be honest you only need level 90 for things such as enchanting and jewelcrafting ( not exactly 90, but you need to kill a lot of mobs to get all recipes ).

To all the people saying "nolifer kkthnxbai" , if you play effecient ( and thats easily possible with that many toons ) then going from 85 to 90 doesnt take more than 12 hours /played *( there are faster ways but some are in the grey area or just exploits ). Some like to do achievements, others put their 3-4 hours outside of raiding they spend of wow on alt leveling.

Is it pretty pointless because you cant gear them all enough before the content becomes irrelevant ? Yes, but thats not the point, the guy is having fun leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    Hehe idd, have 16 chars only working on 17th atm without raf ^^
    I miss sakurasou

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got my Warrior to 90 making her my 7th and my guild think i am nuts for having that many

So for me i have a Mage (main), Hunter, Druid, Rogue, Shaman, Monk and Warrior. Also have 1 each of Priest, Warlock, Death Knight and Paladin at 80 or 85.
    Plus an 85 Blood Elf Huntress on another server.

Anyway, gratzies on completing the set

10+ Year Old Account
    most of my toons are around lvl 30 I have 2 at 86 and 2 at 90, I know there has been plenty of time to get 22 to 90 but I lack that ocd conviction.
    Last edited by Nuvuk; 2013-08-28 at 10:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Outstanding job! Congrats! I think 80-90 is the hardest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grunhither View Post
    Outstanding job! Congrats! I think 80-90 is the hardest.
    Heh, I think 1-15 is the hardest because it's so insanely dull. 0 skills and no dungeons.

Good players have one good main character.
    Bad players have none.

Deleted
    Wow that is quite sad, i don't get it. I've been playing WoW since eu launch and have only played two characters. Vanilla-BC: mage, WoLK-MoP: dk.

Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
    Well, I finally did it! After countless hours of game time, I finally got my final character to level 90! I didn't bot, I used some granted levels with a RAF account that since has been merged with my main account, but most of my characters were just good old fashioned questing and dungeons up to 90. This really means a lot to me since I really like leveling, and have a small case of gamer OCD where I wanted one character of each class, with both factions to truly experience all the game has to offer. My last 90, Xiou my monk, I leveled from 85-90 in a single day, started at 1pm and ended up 4:30am the next morning. I'm a huge fan of alts, and I wanted all races to be represented, and all of my characters are career specs, for example, my Human Mage Goldfox, will always be Fire, and my Blood Elf Mage Archemedies will always be Arcane, they both will share Frost as secondary spec however. If you guys want to see my actual main check out Raoh, Alliance Pandaren Windwalker Monk, I have a pretty normal raid schedual with him and my guild is 6/13 in HMs. I'll post a screen shot of my character select screen as glorious proof = D.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Hey grats man, I'm like you a bit. 1 of each class 1 of each faction. Except I haven't got round to doing my Alliance characters yet. I have 1 of each class on Horde though. And I have all professions maxed across all of them with about 7 of them with Inscription so I make a lot of money around the DMC time. But 22 90's, impressive bro well done xD

Quote Originally Posted by mukas View Post
    Wow that is quite sad, i don't get it. I've been playing WoW since eu launch and have only played two characters. Vanilla-BC: mage, WoLK-MoP: dk.
    So in your opinion he should just do archeology / achievement hunting / goldmaking in all of his time outside of raiding ? THAT is quite sad. Let him have his fun, or just jelly you cant be effecient at leveling /shrug

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
    Nah man, I go out all weekend long, got myself a girlfriend, and a social life. I'm just very efficient and I got a bad ass system for leveling.
    Fill me in with this system please

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah noes! And people complain that I have too many!? I have 15 lvl 90's currently *grins* But really, grats to the OP - does take dedication.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Congratulations!!! Awesome work In Cata I got all the classes to 85, but MoP has seriously drained my very soul and I can't level anything past the two I have. I don't know what it is. Well, burnout, probably, but still. I aspire to be like you with both factions at max someday!! Alts are super fun <3 Great job~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    I've never understood why people level the same class twice. specially now with dual spec. I understand wanting to play all classes and doing alliance/horde for all the stories but the exact same class..that just boggles my mind heh
    I have personnaly two 90 mages, one for raiding (fire, worgen, tailor-engineer) , and one for challenge modes (frost, panda, alchemist-engineer). Unfortunately, you cannot be optimized for both modes without sacrificing a lot of thoughput, so having a second toon is the only way I found.

For classes with 3 or more spec, it may has some utility to, I find changing spec is just way too boring atm (UI got screwed, all bars also...). For example my priest is disc/holy atm, and if I wanted to play shadow seriously, I'd definitely level a second priest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylael View Post
    I have personnaly two 90 mages, one for raiding (fire, worgen, tailor-engineer) , and one for challenge modes (frost, panda, alchemist-engineer). Unfortunately, you cannot be optimized for both modes without sacrificing a lot of thoughput, so having a second toon is the only way I found.

For classes with 3 or more spec, it may has some utility to, I find changing spec is just way too boring atm (UI got screwed, all bars also...). For example my priest is disc/holy atm, and if I wanted to play shadow seriously, I'd definitely level a second priest.
    Some enjoys it still? I have 2 90's druids, 2 90's warr and 4 90's Paladin - and much more to come, hehe.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I love leveling 85-90 and 1-10 but the rest of the zones I've been through way too many times. There being max 3 zones for a tier of 5/10 levels kills it for me. I love leveling in pandaria and at low levels since then I don't have 100 abilities or something. Tell me your secret.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sähäri View Post
    Fill me in with this system please
    He bots like no tommorrow :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    Good players have one good main character.
    Bad players have none.
    I'd rather say that good players are good regardless of character

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    I'd rather say that good players are good regardless of character
    i've known great players who could be really great on their mage, but struggle on their boomkin alt.

I subscribe to the belief that each class is easy to play, but hard to master.
    Hi

Deleted
    Gz for having fun, I won't express my opinion on the way you had fun...I don't wanna get infracted again. :P