Thread: 22 level 90s!!!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Too much free time? Never understood this quote, he/she probably plays as much as you guys but instead of farming dailys/end game he/she just levels.

Grats!

thats quite insane myself im at 6 lvl 90s. of wich im playing 3. and im casually lvling a 7th. Not sure why but i genuinly enjoy leveling in wow (thou id welcome a challenge.. wtb heroic lvling content). But once they are at max lvl i kinda lose intrest in them. its to time demanding to gear up more then one alt at a time imo. But once ive gotten full normal gear and are "done" with them i usually start on the next

Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    I've never understood why people level the same class twice. specially now with dual spec. I understand wanting to play all classes and doing alliance/horde for all the stories but the exact same class..that just boggles my mind heh

I just stopped at 5 90's, of which i really only play 2 full time. The rest were leveled with friends. Doing the same dailies/raids over and over gets reaaallly boring
    Well, sometimes you just love leveling a certain class so much, you do it again (and again, and again). I don't like druids at max level, but I love leveling them. Must have five of them at various points in the leveling stage. :P

GZ OP, if you want I have some more alts you could level....

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Mind sending me a message with that system? I get so lazy and bored with levelling, only have 2 lv 90s, one of them was forced just for the achievement "Dynamic Duo" so it would be nice to have the other multiple lv 90 ones
    Make use of rested. I have 34 characters at lv 90 and all i did was play each character for an hour or so just to deplete the rested xp said character gathered by being offline in an inn. Double the reward and half the effective time, all for the exact same effort. It's far from being a grind, and very far from being impressive. You just have to plan ahead.
    Last edited by Orly; 2013-08-28 at 03:47 PM.

my second 90 is still in heroic ds gear, just gm of a bank guild.

leveling a warlock to main swap for 6.0

might level a couple more during the SoO farm months but i dunno. In cata I had 10* 85's. I liked cata leveling though, I'm not so keen on MoP leveling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DStrukt View Post
    I dont even understand how people still play this game
    You hate this game so much but you've felt the need to enter a WoW dedicated forum and posting such useless and idiotic comment.. Maybe next time just shut up and visit another forum?
    Last edited by mmoc124f0a8f44; 2013-08-28 at 03:52 PM.

Congrats, I'll be happy with 11 by the end of MoP.

Congratulations ! =]

Congrats. Please teach me your secret to leveling, I hate it with a passion I have leveled 2 new toons this expansion the first a priest and second will be a monk just hit 89 last night. I cannot bring myself to level my 6 other 85's through the terribleness that is MOP leveling, the quests take too long and mobs die too slow. I wish mop leveling was like cata and only took 8 hours tops.

got 5x 90, never ever am i gonna get more then 6! maybe 8!.... hmm mby 14

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Challenge Accepted!

Congratz on such a feat, man! That's a lot of time, even with RaF or Krol exp pots. I myself am OCD when it comes to having every class at max level. I currently have 6 90 horde, and almost 6 (my paladin will be 90 tomorrow at latest) alliance.

You know, they really should add an achieve for having 10 max level toons.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Too much free time? Never understood this quote, he/she probably plays as much as you guys but instead of farming dailys/end game he/she just levels.

Grats!
    Exactly. And for a game that's reaching almost a decade old - and the fact that even without heirlooms you can level to max in a couple of days /played (add heirlooms and raf and enjoy the 1 hour leveling experience ) - it doesn't seem like a no-lifeing situation. Still, that's super impressive! I have 2 90s, and I honestly can't stand to level one more. Congrats!

currently at 14 90s, had 2 more that got banned 7months back. still missing a warlock at 90 (currrently at 87) to get all classes. it's not such a big time sink as people in this thread seem to think, a couple hours on and off for leveling is all it takes. I guess most people don't realize the expansion is 11 months old already.

So I only RAF bonus leveled/granted leveled 6 toons out of 22, but that only gets you to level 80, so the rest of that was all me. I had 20 lvl 85s at the end of Cata By the way.

My system is to get the addons; Lost treasures, tomtom, npc_scan, and Npc_scan over lay. I quest my ass off like a machine and loot pandaren treasures and kill rares as I go through zones, plus I do one level at a time ONLY on rested exp with my alts. Pvp and dungeons is super slow to level!

Thank you to all the supportive people, to all my haters, you try leveling through a zone 22 times, takes real dedication! I like my mmo experience to be like a fighting game lots of verity, and I want to master each class and each spec, which I'm not a "master" of all if them I'm pretty damn good, better than 90% I'd say of all players because I play so much and have such a deep understanding of the game.

I really hope they add a new class next xpac, so by the end I'll have 24 lvl 100s O.O

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grats on all your 90's!

I'm only at 11 myself (2 priests, haven't finished my monk yet which is at 85). 5 of my 90's were leveled with questing from JF to KLS and they all dinged in TS, the other 6 were leveled with pet battles from 85-90 before the xp was reduced (so everyone was 90 before 5.3) ...

Grats!
    came here to say the same thing

and grats!

Grats!
    ^This.

And congratulations OP !

Quote Originally Posted by shandita View Post
    Challenge Accepted!
    Come at me bro = D!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dad? Aren't you on holiday right now? And when did you move to New Jersey?

(jk - my father shares your level of crazy)

congrats

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |