Spending balance on my battle net account

I have some money on my battle.net account that I want to use to buy a pet from the blizz store. When I go to buy the pet, it doesn't have the option to spend my balance at the store. How do I go about doing this?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IllidariCouncil View Post
    I have some money on my battle.net account that I want to use to buy a pet from the blizz store. When I go to buy the pet, it doesn't have the option to spend my balance at the store. How do I go about doing this?
    I don't think it shows up until you are at the payment screen.

try going to the check out area and see if it gives an option

Quote Originally Posted by TheNationGamer View Post
    try going to the check out area and see if it gives an option
    It does not :/

10+ Year Old Account
    It's my understanding that battle.net balance (i.e. money you got from D3 RMAH) cannot be spent at the blizzard store. Only on the RMAH or cashing out (and blowing most of that money on fees to do so)
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe it is/was only planned for future (even buying wow game time).

10+ Year Old Account
    It was, originally. And still is. But that was over a year ago, with no note of possibly implementing it any time soon. Maybe with the expansion, but it wasn't noted as a feature for that.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

"Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    It's my understanding that battle.net balance (i.e. money you got from D3 RMAH) cannot be spent at the blizzard store. Only on the RMAH or cashing out (and blowing most of that money on fees to do so)
    I have used the balance multiple times to purchase transfers and race changes so it works on the store.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glorithan View Post
    I have used the balance multiple times to purchase transfers and race changes so it works on the store.
    "Services" are not part of the Blizzard Store.