Thread: 22 level 90s!!!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    You're much more tolerant of leveling than me. I barely managed to get two leveled, and every time I've tried to start an alt, it doesn't last a day.

That's a lot. I'm not a big altoholic myself. My fury warrior has been my main for....pretty much the entire time I've been playing (since Classic), and he's usually the only character I even get level capped. Wrath was the only expansion where I had more than two level capped characters. Even then, you could tell the difference between my main and my alts just by looking at gear. Most of those alts that got level capped in Wrath just got level capped then sat abandoned on my character screen forever.

I tend to have the hardest time dragging myself from 80-90 on alts these days. By the time I hit like 82, I just don't want to do it anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's pretty cool, although that's a crazy amount of play time.

I have 5 90s (3 with any gear), 2 88, 2 85s and a few lower alts. So I guess I have my own issues =)

it's suprises me how people see this guy as someone with no life, no gf, no social interaction, yet, they are totally cool with heroic raiders that wipes 500+ times on heroic bosses every patches, sometimes on multiple characters, while farming rep on days off. 22 90s is very impressive, but it's not an indication of that player's social life. I don't think he stated he did all this within a month. The amount of time I played with my main, if I would have distributed that time to leveling toons, I would be very close to 22 90s by now. It's simply a matter of what this guy likes to do in WoW, nothing wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    it's suprises me how people see this guy as someone with no life, no gf, no social interaction, yet, they are totally cool with heroic raiders that wipes 500+ times on heroic bosses every patches, sometimes on multiple characters, while farming rep on days off. 22 90s is very impressive, but it's not an indication of that player's social life. I don't think he stated he did all this within a month. The amount of time I played with my main, if I would have distributed that time to leveling toons, I would be very close to 22 90s by now. It's simply a matter of what this guy likes to do in WoW, nothing wrong with it.
    Check out my Alliance Pandaren Monk, he's mostly in heroic gear lol. I swear I have a social life though lol! You can be very good and dedicated to WoW and have a life I swear to you guys lol. I just think people can't bring themselves to understand you can be a video game nerd, and be handsome, or have a life. Remember, Milia Kunis played WoW at one point in time, or still does.

Wow, that's amazing. I can't, and possibly never will, get myself to level anything else after creating my Warlock in 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    Wow, how do you get time for your main when you're busy levelling all those alts?
    Lately my heroic raiding guild is taking time off till 5.4 drops so I've been leveling with my time. Now that they're all maxed out, I find myself collecting xmog gear for them lol.

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    Feel sorry for this guy.
    Think it's best to save your pity for yourself. No one wants your sympathy nor cheap sarcasm for that matter. Hopefully if you do, your bank account(if one exists) will hit respectable levels and your one room and merged kitchen/bathroom studio apartment will hopefully transform into a three room apartment and a separate kitchen/bathroom. Have fun now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats on your collection. Everyone collects their own things! Don't stop now, time to max out that account at 50!