Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Traveling with my wife and sister in law to spend a lovely week in Cali with our guildies and celebrate the future of WoW. We went in 2011 and it surpassed all expectations so we booked the same house and are looking forward to doing it all again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stream for me. Want a murloc too :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Never watched one yet but contemplating getting the stream this year.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evyan View Post
    71 days... damn that looks far away. How about we talk about weeks, might look closer that way!

I consider buying a digital ticket. How does it work? Do you have to watch the stream the whole day or can you play it whenever you want?
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    That's too many.
    Approx. 2 months.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    You can watch it whenever you want. Once the stream is over you can rewatch it later on whenever you want aswell.
    Cool! Definately going to buy a ticket then.
    Hope the price isn't too high.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    You can watch it whenever you want. Once the stream is over you can rewatch it later on whenever you want aswell.
    Sweet, since i live in Sweden and the time zones dont match up at all, this is going to be a thumbs up for me. I think i will wait until i see the schedule first tho

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    it's gona be so funny when they reveal the expansion is actually Corgis Unleashed.
    Want!! Maor Corgis!!!

Too bad I didn't play WoW much when I used to LIVE in Anaheim. Now I'm on the opposite side of the continent /wrists
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Stream for me, nice from the comfort of my own home with all the nice snacks and drinks, and clean toilet right across the hallway.
    Made me Chuckle out loud.

New expansion and some new character models = great. Would make me pay from stream (unless it's free?).
    Last edited by Baracuda; 2013-08-29 at 05:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    New expansion and some new character models = great. Would make me pay from stream (unless it's free?).
    Nope, gotta pay, not sure on the price, something like 15 quid maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    gonna pay for the stream for the pet :P

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not going because of what happened at the last one, where they had some bigot singing trash metal. And I believe they have this same person coming back to the 2013 Blizzcon.

I refuse to attend an anti-gay, anti-Alliance event because I wouldn't feel safe and I'm not going to give a company that would sponsor such an event, my money.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I shall purchase a ticket to the stream. Pandaria has really re-capture my attention. A step in the right direction since late Wrath... disregarding the dailys anyway.

Deleted
    Streamed the past two Blizzcon's, they were easily worth the money so I will be streaming this one as well. Really excited about it, so many expectations I'm trying to keep down in attempt not to end up disappointed. ^^

Only 70 days left to go. =)

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I get a ticket depends on if I find a reason to get hype (aka if the next expansion likely isn't a Legion expansion)
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    WoW to life? WoW, is still the king of the mountain.
    It's more alive then any MMORPG atm. And has always been.
    Did he say it was dead? He said back to life, as in he probably is bored much like me and wants something new and refreshing. I'm only coming back to finish SoO then leaving. After 7 years its just not as fun
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed