Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    It's been there since like 5.1. It's a dev testground, like the Emerald Dream had been in Vanilla.

IF it becomes real, I imagine it'll be another Fall of Theramore. Where the Alliance has to evacuate the remaining Humans while the Forsaken plague-bomb the city.
    Feeling it much, I have to to agree with you ...

For Blizzard, the promised moment of exaltation of the Alliance is the "assault" to Orgrimmar ... which is not at all what the Alliance expected.

I fear that what I said in my previous post never will be fulfilled ... at least we have the imagination to see how the Arathi lands would be with the return of Danath:

new undercity!!! for sylvanas!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    It's been there since like 5.1. It's a dev testground, like the Emerald Dream had been in Vanilla.

IF it becomes real, I imagine it'll be another Fall of Theramore. Where the Alliance has to evacuate the remaining Humans while the Forsaken plague-bomb the city.
    It's pessimistic but it's also possible.

How do people make these preview videos like the one in the OP. I mean... some random player... suddenly exploring an unreleased scenario AND FLYING AROUND. I've seen a lot of MMO-Champ vidoes like that exploring new zones and instances and simply flying. What the fck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    How do people make these preview videos like the one in the OP. I mean... some random player... suddenly exploring an unreleased scenario AND FLYING AROUND. I've seen a lot of MMO-Champ vidoes like that exploring new zones and instances and simply flying. What the fck.
    There used to be a tool at pxr.dk, WMT, but it's been discontinued, so I'm not sure nowadays.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

I don't get the obsession with Stromgarde. I know Stormwind is boring as fuck, but do human fans also find it so boring they want to claim other kingdoms? They're always after Stromgarde, Kul Tiras, and Lordaeron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I don't get the obsession with Stromgarde. I know Stormwind is boring as fuck, but do human fans also find it so boring they want to claim other kingdoms? They're always after Stromgarde, Kul Tiras, and Lordaeron.
    Why doesn't anyone like Alterac?

Deleted
    Why would GC lie about the scenario? It makes no sense. If they are going to deceive us they just don't tell us the truth and dismiss it, he doesn't outright lie.

It's a developers testing area nothing more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    You better take a look at this

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Why doesn't anyone like Alterac?
    Perhaps because they are traitors to the Alliance?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Perhaps because they are traitors to the Alliance?
    What does that have to do with anything? Terenas was about to appoint a new king of Alterac.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gannimor View Post
    Maybe, but as I recall, we were told Mists of Pandaria would not be the next xpac on twitter when the trademark was deposed. So we may yet see something out of this. I can't see why they would label it 5.5 if it was only a test. Nevertheless, this is very interesting.

They never said it wasn't. What they did say was NORMALLY when they do something with panda it's has to do with TCG or something like that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    What does that have to do with anything? Terenas was about to appoint a new king of Alterac.
    You mean Daval Prestor? I think he was controlling mentally to Terenas by that time ...

Anyway the Kingdom of Alterac never had very good reputation within the Alliance.

I wish it was true, and Blizzard is really finally doing something with Stromgarde and Danath Trollbane, but I seriously doubt it.

I can dream, though.

Deleted
    Several quest dialogs for Alliance, throughout the years, have suggested a comeback at some point. I'm not going to wait though..