Thread: Second Wind.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Second Wind.

Just another day at the office, doing some 2v2. 1v1 a warrior. I have 120k left, he haves 30k, ah easy kill. NOPE BECAUSE FUCKING SECOND WIND. That's all have a nice day.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Care to share what class you were :?

That second wind that even healers can out dps :/

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    When fighting a geared Warrior second wind can be a substantial heal, your mistake is when you don't work a warrior to 36% before starting your burst phase. Second wind activates under 35% and if the warrior is smart enough to save some cc for when he approaches that magic number your in for a longer fight. Remember that as a warrior 1v1 your going to save your defensive cds to match an opponents burst. So play smart work a warrior to 36% keep freedom ready for a cc during your burst phase and rage face. Just don't let your health drop to execute levels =)

Quote Originally Posted by Coraulten View Post
    That second wind that even healers can out dps :/
    What? I've had trouble killing afk warriors on my lock, granted i was only half geared at the time but come on - It shouldn't take me 30 seconds to kill some1 that low.

15+ Year Old Account
    Second Wind is weak. Please prepare and know the classes that you are fighting.

NB; My team doesn't have a Warrior or an MS debuff.

Edit - just want to mention that I came into this thread expecting a rant demanding a buff to it.
    Last edited by Ultima; 2013-08-30 at 03:11 PM.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i smite warriors to death. i do not think this is a mechanic based problem.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

10+ Year Old Account
    hahahah you couldnt do 30k damage in an instant. WTF are you playing.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    lol failed to kill a warrior because of second wind...

10+ Year Old Account
    This argument is so over done.

Seriously if you can't do 8k DPS then just stop.

A pet + Kill command can kill a warrior through second wind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

People are still complaining about this? Really?

I can tell you with 90% certainty why he beat you. You let him CC you or kite you or pillar you, and have SW heal him back up to 35% then he kicked your ass.

That's what happened didn't it? Common admit it.

if this was ptr, it's a bug.
    if this is live, lmfao you must not be pressing a button more than once every 5 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    Care to share what class you were :?
    He was playing Elwynn Forest Critter class, in Protection spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Robles View Post
    A pet
    Pretty sure I have been killed by only a pet admittedly I wasn't in defstance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Biggest mistake you could've made is complain about a warrior on live. Literally the worst class in the game right now.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    Biggest mistake you could've made is complain about a warrior on live. Literally the worst class in the game right now.
    Indeed, it would be easier for Mike Tyson to perform auto-fellatio than it is to hit 2000k+ rating in arena with a Warrior nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    Actually that's incorrect. They're far from the best class in game, but they're not terrible. Other classes being ridiculous happens to outshine warriors, but they're not nearly as bad as people make them out to be, you included.

Bloodlust http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/aren...ompType=filter

Though fewer on your BG: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/aren...ompType=filter

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    What? I've had trouble killing afk warriors on my lock, granted i was only half geared at the time but come on - It shouldn't take me 30 seconds to kill some1 that low.
    It shouldn't take me to kill 30 seconds to kill someone that low he says. Proceeds to pop health stone and space defensive cds to survive for a full minute against full cd popped targets as warlock.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    Actually that's incorrect. They're far from the best class in game, but they're not terrible. Other classes being ridiculous happens to outshine warriors, but they're not nearly as bad as people make them out to be, you included.

Bloodlust http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/aren...ompType=filter

Though fewer on your BG: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/aren...ompType=filter
    The best part is clicking on those teams to see the fourth player with whom they actually hit that high a rating. Warriors are undeniably the weakest class in the game for PvP. The 5.4 buffs will make us not as weak but probably keep us as the weakest class with a much MUCH smaller margin than there is now because other specs/classes that should have gotten gutted instead seemed to have received buffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

oh the irony.... when MoP hit rogues were food for everyone and warriors well all of us remember warriors brb 1 win button avatar activated and all we hear was 'we feed on your tears' and 'l2p issues' warriors are fine ... and now ppl cry that warriors are the worst in pvp .

on topic tho second wind is not what used to be when MoP started and now def every class can outdps that skill , prolly op got a bit spooked when he didnt mananged to kill the warrior in 2 sec when he got low and panic and 2 sec seemd like 4ever while the warrior maybe used Die by the sword and if the op was melee didnt knew how to counter and there u go immortal warrior again lets blame 2nd wind for that

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    The best part is clicking on those teams to see the fourth player with whom they actually hit that high a rating. Warriors are undeniably the weakest class in the game for PvP. The 5.4 buffs will make us not as weak but probably keep us as the weakest class with a much MUCH smaller margin than there is now because other specs/classes that should have gotten gutted instead seemed to have received buffs.
    I respectfully disagree. In any case, feedback from the PTR seems to be that warriors will actually be one of the top melee classes in 5.4 and will easily have R1 capable comps. TSG will be one of the best comps of 5.4