Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    They replied somewhere that it is actually using WeakAuras, animating the aura to move between two points.
    lol

Thx, found the post you were referring to now. Can't belive I missed that earlier :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayru View Post
    I would love to get a list of what addons you're using (and if you're using any attached files(?)). Would be so thankful
    BigWigs
    CompactRunes
    ElvUI + ElvUI AddonSkins plugin
    LeatrixPlus
    SharedMedia
    Skada
    WeakAuras

Quote Originally Posted by Zzang View Post
    Can you please upload it somewhere?

Looks awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/1641/q5gz.jpg

I use Shadowed Unit Frames, Dominoes, Skada, TitanPanel, Carbonite, Bagnon, OQueue, Prat, DBM, MSBT, the wilford brimley addon, OmniCC, WeakAuras, and TidyPlates.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by frantik View Post
    BigWigs
    CompactRunes
    ElvUI + ElvUI AddonSkins plugin
    LeatrixPlus
    SharedMedia
    Skada
    WeakAuras
    Thanks a bunch :-)

I'd love to but I'm not sure on how to export it. :/

Soruzi
    Rogue

Draenor

Deleted

Probably not most peoples cup of tea, but I like it.

Got some weakauras set up for all temp buffs too, LMG, zerking bl pot SLT etc that aren't showing in that
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-08-30 at 09:45 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    Thanks Lyn. I assume you mean the headline font (CoolDog it's called). Nobody could hate Helvetica and Gotham :-)

The original idea with using that font was to add some cartoony sort of flavour to go hand in hand with the ink splat motifs. On the target frame I think it works well, but on the talents panel I don't like it. I might just remove it from there. And ye the whole idea came from the superb UI in Borderlands 2. I played that game a lot after quitting raiding a few months ago, and I remember thinking that Blizzard's UI guys really haven't done a very inspiring job over the years (unlike their other art teams). I certainly wouldn't hire many of their UI designers anyways. Thank god for the UI community, or I'd have quit wow after TBC :-)
    '

First of all, hello to a fellow Horde on Ravencrest EU!

Your UI is beautiful and I would love to use it.

Is there any reason why you won't release the whole UI with the config folders and the addons themselves, since I'm very interested in it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Botted View Post

Is there any reason why you won't release the whole UI with the config folders and the addons themselves, since I'm very interested in it!
    I don't think it's completely finished. Likely waiting for a complete package to release
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Zzang View Post
    I'd love to but I'm not sure on how to export it. :/
    Zip your Interface and WTF folder and upload it? I think that would be fine.

Or you could try and list all the addons you are using (and if possible skins/textures)

Anything works for me, because this is just awesome

'
    First of all, hello to a fellow Horde on Ravencrest EU!
    Your UI is beautiful and I would love to use it.
    I'm Alliance, but hello :-)

I will do a folder dump style release next week or the week after. I'm on holiday at the moment :-)

I will do a folder dump style release next week or the week after. I'm on holiday at the moment :-)
    Are you using one of Hal's textures for your nameplate bars?

Quote Originally Posted by omgphatloots View Post
    Are you using one of Hal's textures for your nameplate bars?
    No it's one I made myself. It's just pure flat white*. High tech shiz ;-)

* - the reason I had to make it is because the other common totally flat texture, called "Flat" in shared media, has a source file that is a middle grey, which means bright colours can't be made with it. Seeing as Stuf can assign any colour to bars, I thought it would be better to use a white source file so then you can actually choose any colour.

I redid my UI the other night. This version is influenced by Fraggoji's UI, with some differences that I prefer and using ElvUI as a base for a unified look.

Here's a shot with all the WeakAuras and aura placeholders (obviously they aren't all up at once; the icons on the left are for procs and raid cooldowns, the bars above my player frame is for my personal cooldowns), I used Fraggoji's WeakAuras for the raid debuffs on the target (right part), and used Theck's Prot priority/cooldown trackers in the middle. Not shown is my boss timers (which will go above the raid frames at the start and move to the gap in between the WA and the big actionbars), a small mouseover-only action bar with potions and healthstones just under the player unit frame, and Hermes (upper left corner of the screen):

Overall I'm pretty happy with it, although the memory usage is a bit high with all the qualify of life addons, running around 90mb of memory.
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2013-08-31 at 06:52 PM.

Work in progress:

Watch in HD!

I will flay your mind.

Deleted

Traitor!

I'm especially loving the mage UI you linked a few pages ago, called "KaitAuras" or something. Is it one of the UI's you'll release the configs of + the addon folder?
    Last edited by mmoca0870b3026; 2013-09-01 at 02:57 AM.

Traitor!

I'm especially loving the mage UI you linked a few pages ago, called "KaitAuras" or something. Is it one of the UI's you'll release the configs of + the addon folder?
    Are you talking about me? How am I a traitor exactly, lol? The other UI you are referring to is Kaitain's, not mine. :P

---
    That being said, I also want to get my hands on Kait's UI, (UPLOAD IT PLEASE!!), it looks pretty slick.

I will flay your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Reposed View Post
    Are you talking about me? How am I a traitor exactly, lol? The other UI you are referring to is Kaitain's, not mine. :P
    I am assuming that Kaitain is the target of that comment, being alliance rather than horde as they assumed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reposed View Post

---
    That being said, I also want to get my hands on Kait's UI, (UPLOAD IT PLEASE!!), it looks pretty slick.
    Sorry, yes. I forgot to quote him. Wasn't meant on you!