Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    crazy to see some npcs in the siege, poor neruu he just wanted you to go into RFC
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slackjawsix View Post
    crazy to see some npcs in the siege, poor neruu he just wanted you to go into RFC
    Well, and betray us all to the Burning Legion, quite possibly. We've known him for a member of the Searing Blade since vanilla.

At least the mushroom vendor is alive.

I hope that orphan kid dies in the siege

The thought of having to take him on another excursion for the 500th time during childrens week makes my stomach churn.

I got all the pets from the little shit so lets hope he gets impaled cause he aint getting another fucking plastic sword of me again LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    I hope that orphan kid dies in the siege

The thought of having to take him on another excursion for the 500th time during childrens week makes my stomach churn.

I got all the pets from the little shit so lets hope he gets impaled cause he aint getting another fucking plastic sword of me again LOL
    ok, I know your attempting to be grimdark funny here, but give it a rest please.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha Overlord Thathung so good, they should have a Majrleehung in the ranks too.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    ok, I know your attempting to be grimdark funny here, but give it a rest please.
    Never its my right as a evil bastard to make twisted dark humour.

Geesh lighten up if you cant have a bit of gallows humour where nearly everybody i care about dies then wheres the fun

This raid is going to be a lore lover's paradise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never its my right as a evil bastard to make twisted dark humour.

Geesh lighten up if you cant have a bit of gallows humour where nearly everybody i care about dies then wheres the fun
    what was that, you actually have a character in this story you might care about enough not to complain about?
    #boycottchina

what was that, you actually have a character in this story you might care about enough not to complain about?
    yeah he dies in the end

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah he dies in the end
    then I'll be thinking about you when I'm killing him, like uncle fred from courage the cowardly dog.
    #boycottchina

then I'll be thinking about you when I'm killing him, like uncle fred from courage the cowardly dog.
    That warms the cockles of my heart lol

10+ Year Old Account
    That warms the cockles of my heart lol
    maybe if you weren't being so... naaaaughty
    #boycottchina

I am confused. The Shaman Trainers turned evil, aiding Garrosh and spitting on their own work, while the warlock trainers opposed Garrosh and war killed by Kor'Kron? Sounds a little bit weird, since shamans were mostly extremly honorable persons, and argued very often with Garroshs warriors about thery way of acting, while warlocks did use dark powers...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    I am confused. The Shaman Trainers turned evil, aiding Garrosh and spitting on their own work, while the warlock trainers opposed Garrosh and war killed by Kor'Kron? Sounds a little bit odd, since shamans were mostly extremly honorable orcs, and argued very often with Garroshs warriors about thery way of acting, while warlocks did use dark powers...
    Probably, this happened in the wake of the Cataclysm. All shaman felt the withdrawal of the elements, much as their ancestors had back on Draenor. It's plausible they were keen on finding a source of power that wasn't as tied to the whims of rather unpredictable entities.

As for the warlocks, Garrosh has been sort of glaring at them ever since he came into power, he just chose not to do anything about that dislike. Up to now, that is.

I'm curious what happens to Taunka. Their shaman are essentially 'Dark Shaman', albeit far less malicious. They do not follow the Earthmother's teachings, and value strength above all else. They bend the Elements to their will, and they were brought into the Horde by Garrosh Hellscream. But, they are not Orcs, so they are not permitted within the 'True Horde'.

It's a bit of an awkward situation.

If Taran Zhu can survive Gorehowl I'm sure Eitrigg can survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkblade95 View Post
    If Taran Zhu can survive Gorehowl I'm sure Eitrigg can survive.
    If Eitrigg dies, I'll go to BlizzCon and flail at Metzen in person.

Enough dead orcs to pave a road from Orgrimmar to Ashenvale and the draenei don't even show up to help. =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    If Eitrigg dies, I'll go to BlizzCon and flail at Metzen in person.
    if that happens, please, bring some eggs and pelt them.
    #boycottchina