Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Betting on Saurfang as Warchief. People like him and he had that nice little scene with Varian in Icecrown.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    yeah well I've cut myself off from it, much as I can. Its only way to get whatever shit needs to be done to complete quests.
    Welcome to Cataclysm as it was for the Alliance.

"Well this sucks shit but whatever, gimme my XP."

Quote Originally Posted by Grimble View Post
    Betting on Saurfang as Warchief. People like him and he had that nice little scene with Varian in Icecrown.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to Cataclysm as it was for the Alliance.

"Well this sucks shit but whatever, gimme my XP."
    That was ages ago, and Dave Kosak seemed to dismiss him as a 'cameo appearance', which is tragic.

It's looking like it's going to be Vol'jin, with so many orcs dying. It's looking unlikely an Orc, even if it's Saurfang, will lead the Horde.

yeah well I've cut myself off from it, much as I can. Its only way to get whatever shit needs to be done to complete quests.
    But you get to kill Garrosh at the end.

Isn't that rewarding for you, personally?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    But you get to kill Garrosh at the end.

Isn't that rewarding for you, personally?
    it will be, but its also dampened by the fact of seeing some long standing npc orcs dying for all this shit, making it all bitter sweet.. so honestly it cancels each other out.
    #boycottchina

it will be, but its also dampened by the fact of seeing some long standing npc orcs dying for all this shit, making it all bitter sweet.. so honestly it cancels each other out.
    Think of it this way, you're redeeming the orcs by killing all the bad ones. So what if that's the majority of the orc population?

Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    Think of it this way, you're redeeming the orcs by killing all the bad ones. So what if that's the majority of the orc population?
    If they kill all the bad ones there's only like 3 orcs left.

10+ Year Old Account
    actually my goal now simply is seeing garrosh die. i won't be taking any pleasure in fighting nazgrim or running orgrimmar every week seeing how many good character npcs died, it'll just be to down him, and wait and see how blizzard intends to resolve this.
    #boycottchina

actually my goal now simply is seeing garrosh die. i won't be taking any pleasure in fighting nazgrim or running orgrimmar every week seeing how many good character npcs died, it'll just be to down him, and wait and see how blizzard intends to resolve this.

I like how, in a way, Nazgrim remains honorable to his last breath though.

And yes. Shame he has to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    The night elves and their Barbie army have been so completely useless for so long that I am actually kind of annoyed that they should show up now, instead of being excited (as someone who liked them once upon a time).
    Look! Words!

Deleted
    I'm surprised Sylvannas doesn't show up do raise some dead orcs for her forsaken army.

Quote Originally Posted by savutitus View Post
    I'm surprised Sylvannas doesn't show up do raise some dead orcs for her forsaken army.
    She tries to, if I remember the voice files right.

And then Lor'themar is like, "HELL NAW!"

The Horde losing a few familiar NPCs is supposed to be on par with the Alliance having lost entire cities. I see.

As with most of the Post-WOTLK Alliance/Horde lore, i'm not really buying it. Still, it's a good time to be a Horde player (at heart that is; i'm Alliance at heart, Horde as a player); what with being able to dump all your MoP/Pre-MoP sins onto big bad Garrosh and his big bad followers. The 'real'/Player Horde (these so-called Rebels) suffer no real 'defeat' at all during this raid; more than can be said for the 'real'/Player Alliance prior to it.

Micky Neilson confirmed via twitter that Warlord Zaela does not, in fact, die.

https://twitter.com/MickyNeilson/sta...56283746897920

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I like how, in a way, Nazgrim remains honorable to his last breath though.

And yes. Shame he has to die.
    Personally, I think Nazgrim is a dishonorable coward and a traitor to everything the Horde has stood for by not taking a stand against Garrosh doing what he knew to be right.
    Last edited by delus; 2013-09-01 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post

Was just about to link this. Thanks Cosmic.

Personally, I think Nazgrim is a dishonorable coward and a traitor for not taking a stand against Garrosh doing what he knew to be right.
    He pledged an oath to the Warchief. He stands by his oath.

Though he fights for a dishonourable man, he does not break his word.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post

If she happens to be carrying one or more of Garrosh's children, that'll be the only good thing to come of this raid in my eyes. I always thought there was something between her and him in the Twilight Highlands; not least given how eager she seemed to prove herself to him. It'll be good to know that (hopefully) the Hellscream bloodline doesn't end with Garrosh.

Not only that, but a Mag'har/Dragonmaw hybrid would be very interesting indeed; not least due to the potential lore connotations it might have. Imagine for example, the Dragonmaw and Mag'har somehow uniting against the green-skinned Orcs of Durotar; the Garrosh heir/heirs seeking to avenge their father.
    Last edited by Austilias; 2013-09-01 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post

Pretty much this. He is loyal, to a fault. Some may see his actions as malicious, but there's a grain of good in General Nazgrim that is not in many of Garrosh's lackeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post

So a promise he made was more important to him than his sense of right and wrong. That makes him dishonorable in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by savutitus View Post
    Going by Silverpine her Val'kyr aren't strong enough to raise non-humans, though her dialogue in 5.4 does indicate Blizz has either forgotten or retconned this.