Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Orgrimmar will definitely feel weird when this is all over, but on the other hand - I never saw a huge influx of Mag'har Orcs on Azeroth so far. Hellscream's Honor Guard in Northrend as well as Kilrath. Hellscream's Elite Guard during Silverpine's meeting with Sylvanas. Kromush, General ?Greebo? and Saurboz the Incinerator. It goes without saying that we still got some option for new NPCs, and perhaps some Dragonmaw/Blackrocks who survived - I'm sure some loyalists to Garrosh will also survive the Siege. Can't kill them all.

EDIT: Never mind, some Mag'har are in Siege. Whelp...Orcs are fucked.
    Last edited by Solonar; 2013-09-01 at 10:29 AM.

-Credit to Mythriz for the signature and avatar!

*promptly flips several tables at the sight of Eitrigg injured*

your dead you can't talk here your dead you should be happy the horde are loseing so many leaders of the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelmandan View Post
    your dead you can't talk here your dead you should be happy the horde are loseing so many leaders of the horde.
    Please work on your english, people can tolerate bad grammar but nonsenical sentences are just too much.

Btw, any clue about why was Ji arrested and kept in cage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Numerous sexual offences, rape, and public masturbation. Also saying "you turn me on, garrosh", when they werent in 1v1 situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Numerous sexual offences, rape, and public masturbation. Also saying "you turn me on, garrosh", when they werent in 1v1 situation.
    Yeah, and he's the one getting the girl at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    because he is a pandaren, pandarens are cute and horde is not cute.
    inb4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luTb_ZnMRHE

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Yeah, and he's the one getting the girl at the end.
    Worry not, seeing aysa's behavior in panda starting zone makes it more of punishment than reward (curse of eternal bitching). Also its friendzone, so he will not get any pu$$y at all.

I don't think it's stated but it's not difficult to fill in the gaps here really.

Under Garrosh's regime anything less then absolute obedience is considered treason. Ji Firepaw believes that the will to act is a virtue, so once he realizes Garrosh needs to be removed he isn't going to play along until the time is right. Instead he is just going to walk right up to Garrosh and punch him in the face.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Cool pictures.

Not kept in the cage. He was arrested because the Orcs thought he had knowledge about Pandaria (he didn't since he is from the turtle and not from Pandaria, though probably didn't want to say that since he would be executed at the spot).

Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    Not kept in the cage. He was arrested because the Orcs thought he had knowledge about Pandaria (he didn't since he is from the turtle and not from Pandaria, though probably didn't want to say that since he would be executed at the spot).
    Aww, I was hoping it'd be because of him speaking out against Garrosh's activities.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really looking forward to the fact, that after years I will have no lags in Orgrimmar again.

And imho, if Blizzard weren't such scrubs, we'd wipe the Orgrimmar clear and then destroy it to remind everybody, that the Horde doesn't fuck around, even when the problem is in our own ranks. We could have either all moved to TB or just build a new city over the course of the next datadisc. I mean, Stormwind was already destroyed once by the orcs, it'd be only fair.
    Last edited by Crysis; 2013-09-01 at 02:18 PM.

This raid tier is going to be awesome so many cool little features they add just make me like SoO more and more.

For the horrific crime of not being an orc.

Deleted
    So, will Orgrimmar get a bunch of new NPCs after this raid? Seems like you kill a lot of them. Thathung is an auctioneer. Overlord Runthak completes the Onyxia head quest. Warlock trainers get killed off as well. I definitely don't like this. Neeru Fireblade had it coming though, I still remember him being a traitor working for the Burning Blade in vanilla.

Oh, and the so called righteous rebels even get to kill some innocent Orc NPCs. Seems kinda racist, which is ironic isn't it? Bunch of hypocrits. Definitely a raid I'm never going to play.

Years from now my level 100 human paladin is going to solo Orgrimmar. It will be glorious/hilarious.

Deleted
    I found it sad that the Theramore survivors seem to die in random AE when the raid attacks the overlord.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    So, will Orgrimmar get a bunch of new NPCs after this raid? Seems like you kill a lot of them. Thathung is an auctioneer. Overlord Runthak completes the Onyxia head quest. Warlock trainers get killed off as well. I definitely don't like this. Neeru Fireblade had it coming though, I still remember him being a traitor working for the Burning Blade in vanilla.

Oh, and the so called righteous rebels even get to kill some innocent Orc NPCs. Seems kinda racist, which is ironic isn't it? Bunch of hypocrits. Definitely a raid I'm never going to play.
    if they choose to side with garrosh how are they innocent? but youre not going to play over that? youre a silly goose