When did they confirm this?
    http://wowpedia.org/Turalyon
    See "current status" notes...

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzking View Post
    Possible new races:
    -Ogres (female model needed + mount issue (ogres are too big, did anyone ever see a mounted ogre in-game??))
    -Highbourne (already have elfs + they look/are like night elves (see the CoT 5man Well of Eternity))
    -Furblogs (why?)
    -Ethereals (need a female model + armor wearing model needed)
    -Arrakao (also needs a female model or male /shrug)
    -Naga (evil race under the control of Azhara, so no, plus how would they ride a mount??? Funny site to see haha)
    -The Broken (no female models and they are draenies already...)
    -Blizzard will make a new one im thinking, like Pandaren
    Ogres are about the size of Tauren, until we get into the really, really big ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://prntscr.com/1ls60q

We're drawing our predictions right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavius View Post
    http://wowpedia.org/Turalyon
    See "current status" notes...
    awesome thanks

Deleted
    Old god + Nerubians, referring to the darkness below the surface. Azjol nerub, spider kingdom.
    People going on about naga and aszhara just because ozumat was fiend of the dark below... do you all even know blizzard?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Old god + Nerubians, referring to the darkness below the surface. Azjol nerub, spider kingdom.
    People going on about naga and aszhara just because ozumat was fiend of the dark below... do you all even know blizzard?
    Azjol'nerub was kinda finished in Wrath, even if the zone was scrapped. 2 instances, death of Yoggy, and double death of that one nerubian that served Arthas.

Honestly i want my darn steamboat I can sail anywhere.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Azjol'nerub was kinda finished in Wrath, even if the zone was scrapped. 2 instances, death of Yoggy, and double death of that one nerubian that served Arthas.

Honestly i want my darn steamboat I can sail anywhere.
    You would think that right? But then again there are alot of mentions about nerubian and silithid activity below azeroth everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Frankly, The Dark Below can refer to either. It's a vague enough title.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Doubtful. Ozumat and Erudax pretty much confirm that the "Below" refers to the ocean depths.

Also Azshara with Neptulon's trident is a real threat. The Nerubians aren't.

Hey ro9ue, where did you find that SkySunder logo leak?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Doubtful. Ozumat and Erudax pretty much confirm that the "Below" refers to the ocean depths.

I'm all foran Azshara expansion, and I do think 'Dark Below' more likely refers to undersea than underground. But I don't know what about Erudax refers specifically to the ocean depths. All the Faceless Generals are pretty crustacean-y I guess, but so far all the ways we've fought have been fought in deep underground areas - N'Zoth clearly has forces on land as well as in the sea.

Re.: nerubians - Blizzard hasn't abandoned them clearly. Between their rival, a similar one among the mantids, and the long silence of the qiraji, I sort've have a theory that the bug races are up to something, waiting for the aqir to come back. Maybe once the trolls are finally finished as a recurring threat, we'll get the bug people coming back, with the three known races rallying around the original aqir race similar to how all the troll tribes joined back up with the Zandalari.

Deleted

Really? Ozumat and Erudax only confirmed that they talk about or are named about something related to 'Dark Below'

Hell, for all we know, Ozumat is the Nerubian queen and the oceans actually link to some super secret underground linked cavern to the Nerubian Empire, where Ozumat and the faceless party and make happy tiems.

100% confirmed, srs

Do you just follow all my posts to vehemently disagree with everything I say? Like come on man. It doesn't even matter at this point, we are all speculating. You're on your Azshara/N'Zoth rampage like there's a trophy for being right.

Quote Originally Posted by D4NNYB0Y View Post
    Hey ro9ue, where did you find that SkySunder logo leak?
    I'm pleading the fifth.

Let's just wait and see what happens in a few months. Might be real, might not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I sort've have a theory that the bug races are up to something, waiting for the aqir to come back. Maybe once the trolls are finally finished as a recurring threat, we'll get the bug people coming back, with the three known races rallying around the original aqir race similar to how all the troll tribes joined back up with the Zandalari.
    That's what I'm thinking. If not an expansion, that would be at least worth a major content patch.

I'm pleading the fifth.

Let's just wait and see what happens in a few months. Might be real, might not.
    You're such a tease.

Quote Originally Posted by D4NNYB0Y View Post
    You're such a tease.
    The forecast for 11/12: Cloudy with a chance for meteor showers.

Checklist for what I'd like next expansion:
    -Playable Horde Ogres and the return of Rexxar
    -Lv. 100 cap
    -Unique races for both alliance and horde
    -New player models
    -A warchief that is not, and never will be, Lor'themar Theron.

anything else can happen and if all those criteria are met i will be pleased

OT
    The playable race concept art and the Tier set art is very nice (especially the hearthstone face) and I really wouldn't mind if this was exactly what blizzard had in mind for next expansion haha

slime

10+ Year Old Account
    The Dark Below.
    Naga expansion.
    Azshara as the main antagonist with N'Zoth as a prominent supporting villain.
    4th specs.
    New character models over time.
    No new races or classes.

Quote Originally Posted by alexday14 View Post
    Checklist for what I'd like next expansion:
    -Playable Horde Ogres and the return of Rexxar
    -Lv. 100 cap
    -Unique races for both alliance and horde
    -New player models
    -A warchief that is not, and never will be, Lor'themar Theron.

anything else can happen and if all those criteria are met i will be pleased

OT
    The playable race concept art and the Tier set art is very nice (especially the hearthstone face) and I really wouldn't mind if this was exactly what blizzard had in mind for next expansion haha
    Thanks and yeah I'm also a huge supporter of Rexxar for Warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    The Dark Below.
    Naga expansion.
    Azshara as the main antagonist with N'Zoth as a prominent supporting villain.
    4th specs.
    New character models over time.
    No new races or classes.
    If it was between new races or updating old races, I'd take the update for sure.