Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Why don't you take a seat right over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Jaina is insecure? Thats her character trait?

Well, yeah, she is nothing more than a sad woman desperately looking for a man to keep her safe. Like in Warcraft III, when she managed to lead a whole damn army to a mission nobody dared to take. Or, like in the expansion, when she chose to kill her own father for the sake of her believes. Or in WoW, when she was a leader of one of the major settlements of the Alliance. Or recently, in MoP, when she again, acts on her own, so much that we don't even know yet how she will act in the end.

Face it. The only interpretation of Jaina as a sad, insecure person that cries for Thrall/Kalecgos/Arthas/Kael'Thas to comfort her is found in Goldens books. Arthas:ROTLK wasn't that bad, but a whole book concentrated around a total mistinterpretation of a cool character and turning her into a bucket of writers fantasies (Tides of War, in case anybody wonders) is tedious to the limits.
    Correct me if I am wrong, didn't Kalec have a major boner over the sunwells human/elf form? Not only that he was betrothed to the blue flights princess? what ever happened to her :/ As for Jaina I was a bit dissapointed that she went with Kalec, Personally I was always hoping (head cannon!) that arthas would find some way of coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post

Yes, but so many pro-Garrosh fans used the fact that he allowed Theramore civilians to live as proof that he wasn't all that evil. This destroys that claim.
    Not me. I don't give a fuck. The enemy is the enemy. Never leave a man, woman, or child behind that can one day hold a sword against you. That's the problem with the US involvement in the middle east. Kill a few hundred extremists, you just created another 100 years worth of terrorists that want you dead for killing mom and dad and billy the goat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Trassk, I genuinely worry about you now lol. Do you have endless images of Garry on your PC ready to post for any given situation? XD
    its called wow model viewer. you should try it some time.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    He must have captured the passanger ship leaving theramoore before the bomb fell, guess he's kinder than i thought, if anything i thought he would have sent kor'kron squads to hunt them down and kill them, not take them prisoner, oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    its called wow model viewer. you should try it some time.
    Sounds like too much work for me, I will just sit back and let other people provide me with more pictures of that tool Garry

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Heres your warchief people.

http://i.imgur.com/VsocF8Y.jpg
    I'm no expert but this looks photoshopped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Correct me if I am wrong, didn't Kalec have a major boner over the sunwells human/elf form? Not only that he was betrothed to the blue flights princess? what ever happened to her :/ As for Jaina I was a bit dissapointed that she went with Kalec, Personally I was always hoping (head cannon!) that arthas would find some way of coming back.
    Well given that arweena (that personification of sunwell) was basically a glorified construct.... kalec was spanking a blowdoll. Which is akwaaaaaaard.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Well given that arweena (that personification of sunwell) was basically a glorified construct.... kalec was spanking a blowdoll. Which is akwaaaaaaard.
    Who wrote that novel?

10+ Year Old Account
    Who wrote that novel?
    Isnt it sunwell manga ? No idea about author tho.

Maybe if you decided to go with the god dam flow of events instead of being one of those goons who didn't want to acknowledge all the bad shit garrosh was doing, the developers wouldn't HAVE to shoehorn this stuff in to show everyone how evil garrosh is.
    they shoehorned the entire STORY around garrosh into MoP, the only buildup of character garrosh had was actually positive throughout cataclysm, and then he just DROPS off the deep end. there's literally NO gradual change, he just up and decides to become a nutter out of nowhere, I don't like the guy either but people need to stop swallowing every pile of shit that the developers shove down the playerbase's throats and call it "lore"

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Who wrote that novel?
    Knakk. /10chars

Deleted
    Garrosh and kids. This is the guy that kidnapped Magnataur babies to force their dads to attack Night Elves on Ashenvale.

So, if you keep yelling about "inconsistencies", you aren't looking well enough. Garrosh has been a racist sociopathic douche over and over again on the comics and novels.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time for it, but we need a list of all the stuff that Garrosh done, in-game and on the rest of Warcraft media.
    Last edited by mmoc516e31a976; 2013-09-02 at 02:19 PM.

I think Anveena was the Sunwell Trilogy comic, and yeah, it was written by Knaak.
    ~*The Light does not abandon its champions.*~

Quote Originally Posted by rasako View Post
    they shoehorned the entire STORY around garrosh into MoP, the only buildup of character garrosh had was actually positive throughout cataclysm, and then he just DROPS off the deep end. there's literally NO gradual change, he just up and decides to become a nutter out of nowhere, I don't like the guy either but people need to stop swallowing every pile of shit that the developers shove down the playerbase's throats and call it "lore"
    He had _SOME_ positive buildup but a LOT of negative.

I explained it earlier too, he had advisers did not listen to any of them and went with what he thought was best regardless, even dueled one to the death. He murdered ship wrecked sailors allowed some to live to tell others of what happened. He captured and enslaved creatures from northrend to fight for him and he pursued an aggressive stance for the lumber in ashenvale.

the signs were there for all to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Garrosh and kids. This is the guy that kidnapped Magnataur babies to force their dads to attack Night Elves on Ashenvale.

So, if you keep yelling about "inconsistencies", you aren't looking well enough. Garrosh has been a racist sociopathic douche over and over again on the comics and novels.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time for it, but we need a list of all the stuff that Garrosh done, in-game and on the rest of Warcraft media.
    Yeah, magnataur babies are surely helpless and innocent. Also its not like we kill some of them during one quest. Garrush Y U SO EVUL !?!?!?!

Also its not like we abducted magnataur only to kill him for our amusement in ToC. Thank god we are so marally pure !!!

Deleted
    Yeah, magnataur babies are surely helpless and innocent. Also its not like we kill some of them during one quest. Garrush Y U SO EVUL !?!?!?!
    Sure, if you think someone going to your house, kidnapping your kids and force you to murder people is a good thing.

And people still ask why Blizz went all graphic to show their point...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Sure, if you think someone going to your house, kidnapping your kids and force you to murder people is a good thing.

And people still ask why Blizz went all graphic to show their point...
    Of course its evil !!! I mean its not like numerous quest in wotlk send us "go to magnataur nest and wipe everything that moves". Also we totally didnt collapsed enterance to one of they cavern burying alive adults and kids alive !!! WE DID NOT DID THAT !!!

Also magnataur are basically mindless beasts so honestly who cares if you kill them young or old ? Garrosh at least found use to them.

Deleted
    Of course its evil !!! I mean its not like numerous quest in wotlk send us "go to magnataur nest and wipe everything that moves". Also we totally didnt collapsed enterance to one of they cavern burying alive adults and kids alive !!! WE DID NOT DID THAT !!!
    Thank you for agreeing with me and adding the point that the player is as evil as Garrosh (nothing new there).

Also magnataur are basically mindless beasts so honestly who cares if you kill them young or old ? Garrosh at least found use to them.
    Nope, Magnataur are actually inteligent enough to understand what is coercion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its also pretty funny how people pull a moralfag about how using children as hostage's is bad when... as goblin player you abduct young nagas and use them to force adult ones to surrender. Guess all goblin player's are monsters who need to be purged as well.