Thread: Runestones...

Runestones...

If I clear LFR and get my last secrets... Can I reque LFR and get runestones?

Yes. 10char

You're eligible for all drops but the guaranteed runestone off Lei Shen.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

10+ Year Old Account
    Erm, no? I finished the Secrets quest this reset and didn't get any runestones after running Halls of Flesh-Shaping and Pinnacle of Storms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Each quest is independent. You can go back and do bosses again in the same week to get items for the next part of the quest even if you looted items for the previous part from them. Except for the guaranteed Lei Shen drop (still works for heart).

June 7:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I have a question about the Titan Runestone drops. I completed the quest this week for the 20 Secrets of the Empire by running LFR bosses. Now I have my metagem and I am on the quest for the Runestones. When I run the last six bosses on normal this weekend, will I have a chance for the Runestones to drop even though I got Secrets from some of the bosses on LFR?
    Thanks.

If you're on a completely different step of the Legendary quest line you should be eligible for a chance to drop. But, a minor disclaimer. This hotfix isn't in effect yet so you aren't guaranteed to get a Titan Runestone from Lei Shen. (Source)
    However, the guaranteed Lei Shen drop is only on the first time you kill him:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The first time you kill Lei Shen in a week (regardless of difficulty) is the only time that you're eligible for the guaranteed Secrets of the Empire or Titan Runestone.

[Edited for correction.] (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Deckarn View Post
    Erm, no? I finished the Secrets quest this reset and didn't get any runestones after running Halls of Flesh-Shaping and Pinnacle of Storms.
    Welcome to pre-Lei Shen hotfix droprates.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760