Realm First Illustrious Cooking - where to train?

Can someone who was on the beta or European live servers let me know where it is possible to train Grand Master Cooking? Is it only SW/Org, only major cities, any cooking trainer...? I am planning to train in Silvermoon to prevent crowding/lag issues, since this is an achievement that will be done by someone in literally minutes. I'd appreciate any info. Thanks!

Any major old-world cities are a good place to do it. You'll want a Chef's Hat and a plan to get on before the login servers implode, however. Best of luck. I personally recommend Thunder Bluff, as it may be even less crowded than Silvermoon.

Robby Flay most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Any major old-world cities are a good place to do it. You'll want a Chef's Hat and a plan to get on before the login servers implode, however. Best of luck. I personally recommend Thunder Bluff, as it may be even less crowded than Silvermoon.
    Many thanks... yes, I have 2 accounts, so I am keeping my alt parked in game while my main is at the login screen... as soon as the server message goes out, I'll log in my main and start cooking!

15+ Year Old Account
    what are you going to cook to max it out? i'm curious
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

Quote Originally Posted by Baygon View Post
    what are you going to cook to max it out? i'm curious
    I have the mats & recipes to cook Seasoned Crab -> Hearty Seafood Soup -> Grilled Dragon. I have 2-3 stacks of each meat that I farmed up on alts (by doing the cooking daily and purchasing Crates of Tasty Meat) and traded for with other cooks over the last week or so.

I know of at least 4-5 other people who have basically the same plan, so it's just down to whoever gets logged in first and gets lucky with green skill-ups.

Deleted
    Somebody on Emerald Dream EU got this feat of strength at around 00:20 servertime.

I got this on US-Illidan at 2:06:52, it took me about 1 minute from actually logging on :P

Gogo planning!

fastest server first ever imo

Deleted
    It's funny how such a wanted achievement doesn't take effort besides really good planning ^^

These are so dumb, but it is hilarious to watch people planning for it at the last minute...it's over before you log in, if you didn't plan a while ago, you're not going to get it.

Ha, thats a bit too quick for a realm first... 20 minutes, gratz to them though

Realms firsts are cool.

Infracted.
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2013-09-03 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ManiMage View Post
    Realms firsts are cool.
    Nice necro...