Deleted

Looking for an addon.

I'm looking for an addon that just lets me put Blessings anywhere on my screen so I don't have to look top right all the time when purged.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Deleted
    TellMeWhen/Weakauras.

best addon for that is
    TellMeWhen
    weakauras has memoryleak issues ive read

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithe View Post
    Source?

/10char

Definitely TellMeWhen, hands down. Best of the best. Can find some how to guides on youtube on how to set stuff up.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    i use the clcinfo

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/clctracker

i really good for track all cd's.

?? if anything ive noticed issues with memory and TMW more than WA
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

You have to reload your UI after you open the weakauras config. Otherwise it will keep the options open and use massive memory, even moreso if you have a lot of auras. Easy fix.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    You have to reload your UI after you open the weakauras config. Otherwise it will keep the options open and use massive memory, even moreso if you have a lot of auras. Easy fix.
    That ain't a memory leak, and you can simply do a garbage-collection to get rid of it. The built in plug-in for Titan Panel can do that with a single click (no reload or anything needed), but more than likely there are other methods for that too.
    Last edited by mmoc0083755d71; 2013-09-03 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Panel not Bar

Quote Originally Posted by Wanko View Post
    That ain't a memory leak, and you can simply do a garbage-collection to get rid of it. The built in plug-in for Titan Panel can do that with a single click (no reload or anything needed), but more than likely there are other methods for that too.
    There is no memory leak. I assume it's a misconception that people have regarding what I said above. Reloading your UI, yes, will do a garbage collect because it's rebooting all your addons. People think weakauras takes up lots of memory because they have the config open all the time chewing up space.

Well there was a thread about WeakAuras and CPU usage here : so thats why I clearly only said I read about it and I'm not sure

Well there was a thread about WeakAuras and CPU usage here : so thats why I clearly only said I read about it and I'm not sure
    10meg is pretty small. My weakauras uses about 15 on average, and about 40 when the options are open, however I have well over 600 weakauras.