Page 60 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Kyurem View Post
    You can afford £3.20 a year. Which is less than 1p a day.
    And if I don't have wifi access? The feature that was previously free and accessible is gone forever?

Deleted
    Mega Mewtwos feets, my dirty mind

Quote Originally Posted by Prancing Minstrel View Post
    And if I don't have wifi access? The feature that was previously free and accessible is gone forever?
    You can't store pokemons locally any longer?!
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm..blastoise digivolve inttttto mega blastoise 0o My god I'm so going to be shouting this every time i evolve a pokemon into mega : /

So this must definitely mean we're getting original starters as well at some point? (hopefully not right at the end).

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    From the professor!

Fennekin/Froakie/Chespin are given to you by your group of friends ^^
    Holy fuck?! So I can get a level 5 Charmander and a Level 5 Froakie at the same time?

Not sure how I feel about the bank thing, yet. I mean, yeah, it's like $5 annually, and it's a theoretically infinite storage, but I guess I don't like the idea of paying money just to have access to older pokemon. At least it's gonna have a free trial, so myself and probably tons of other people will be able to transfer all they want before they start charging for it.

Deleted
    Lolno. You can still store pokemon locally.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Kyurem View Post
    Lolno. You can still store pokemon locally.
    Good, I was a bit worried there with the way the poster expressed themselves. Haven't played a Pokemon game since Fire Red so I'm not that up-to-date with the latest changes to the series.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    daamn mega Charizard looks so awesome but Blastoise and venosaur are kinda meh ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Soo... is this trading thing just for getting legit Pokémon from gen 5 to gen 6? and you will be able to trade between gen 6 games as normal?, i.e. as you do now with two handhelds? : p

10+ Year Old Account
    Mh. I understood it as that you can't trade from gen 5 to 6 normally, and you are forced to get that system If you want to send a pokémon to gen 6.
    Am I right about that or? very confused atm. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Mh. I understood it as that you can't trade from gen 5 to 6 normally, and you are forced to get that system If you want to send a pokémon to gen 6.
    Am I right about that or? very confused atm. :3
    Yes, that's right. IDK why some people are twisting my post to mean you can't store any pokemon on your game anymore when I was obviously referring to transferring between generations.

10+ Year Old Account
    I gotta say I'm really feeling all 3 starters this gen. At least their first forms. I'll probably roll with Charmander and get Froakie or Chespin to complement him.

Bad news is that the transfer system now costs money per year, which pisses me off.
    Eh, I'm sure they'll still have GTS access so even if you don't want to pay for the online storage(the local storage has been more than enough for my needs personally) so that won't be too big of an issue. Also I'm sure someone will reverse engineer the online storage feature so you can use your own PC, like they've done with the GTS, at some point.

Anyone know if the upcoming Pokemon XL systems come pre-built with the pokemon X and Y? If so, then it'll be an insta pre-order.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Anyone know if the upcoming Pokemon XL systems come pre-built with the pokemon X and Y? If so, then it'll be an insta pre-order.
    They might release it as a bundle at some point, as for now the console and games are sold separately.

I'm a little worried with the whole "Glitched/Hacked pokemon will be unable to be sent to the Storage Cloud" thing.

I've played Black and White for quite a while now, and have used the GTS a LOT.

In that time I have traded and such for many Shinies with my own legit Shinies and Event Pokemon, I did this for a far while thinking that hacked Pokemon weren't even usable on GTS.

But I am currently worried now that Shinies I have put 100's of hours into that may not have been legit from the get go will be completely useless and unusable in Gen 6, and that it could possibly even get my accounts banned.

I find it kind of frustrating to think the only way to avoid such a fate is to completely disregard all shinies and legendaries I have collected over the last few years and start completely fresh.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Sooooo... How about those leaks?

Mega Gengar? All of my want!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Sooooo... How about those leaks?

Mega Gengar? All of my want!
    They've all been hiding here I think