Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryva View Post
    It IS a fact that NO EFFORT is needed. Watch the video by mikepreach.

Put it this way: I see you have a big collection of pets, and I can only imagine that some required some effort to get. How would you feel if Blizz suddenly decides that others who don't have time to farm pets should have them too and everytime I log in I get a rare pet handed by mail. Would you concratulate me for "my effort" of logging in? Would you be happy with Blizzard and feel that this is the right decision to hand out the rare pets, which some took you weeks or months to farm, like hotdogs at a baseball game?

I don't want to take any content from anyone. I just want that everyone has to put in the same effort for the same reward. That's all.
    Yeah I have saw that video and its utter garbage. Feel free to be a sheep though.

Oh and ya know I do love my pets, I have been a collector since I started playing wow. And I couldn't give a crap if they gave everyone ingame all the pets I have in their mailboxes, because ya know I actually had fun collecting all those pets, other people having them without putting in the same time as me, doesn't bother me as it doesn't take away the fun I had getting them.

And again you are stating your opinion as fact, when the truth is effort is needed to complete LFR, we have to spend X time to complete it, we have to play our roles in order to get bosses down, so we are playing the game just on an easier mode, that does NOT mean there is ZERO effort required. Again, not everyone is of the same skill set, so what is EASY for YOU, may NOT be easy for OTHERS.

The rewards are structured in a way that they are rewarded by difficulty and effort, LFR gets lowest gear power wise. NO meta achievements, no mounts, no boss drop mounts, no titles, no thunderforged.

Normal and Heroic get better and best gear, plus mounts and meta achievements and titles and the knowledge that you have killed the bosses with your friends and guildies using team work.

The rewards are perfectly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert3620 View Post
    It's really beyond time the casual players stood up to the hardcore mentality and toward Blizzard, who keep catering to it. People just need to unsub and put down the reason as being your tired of being treated as a second class customer. It's clear the hard core and it's clear Blizzard view those doing lfr as second class, well it's time those that pay the bills speak up with their wallet and walk.

LFR pays the bills for the raid content, period. No lfr no raids.
    Entitled gamer spotted, my god.

Deleted
    Rewards are not fine. No effort and still getting same looking gear, other epics and killing the endboss is not fine.

Look what kind of players Blizzard created. A sad sight.

I NEED TO WAIT A FEW WEEKS TO KILL THE LAST BOSS OF THE EXPANSION IN ZOMBIE MODE!? (lfr)

Back in the day you would NEVER kill the last boss.

Deleted
    It's really beyond time the casual players stood up to the hardcore mentality and toward Blizzard, who keep catering to it. People just need to unsub and put down the reason as being your tired of being treated as a second class customer. It's clear the hard core and it's clear Blizzard view those doing lfr as second class, well it's time those that pay the bills speak up with their wallet and walk.

LFR pays the bills for the raid content, period. No lfr no raids.
    There is ONE little thing called a gated raid release schedule where Blizzard very slightly caters to the normal/hardcore raiders. Everything else in the game is completely for casuals. I can't believe this one thing is too much for you to handle and you will have to "vote with your wallet". There is no other word than "entitled" for this kind of behavior.

Rewards are not fine. No effort and still getting same looking gear, other epics and killing the endboss is not fine.
    You are a lost cause. You aren't taking on board anything I have said to counter your wild statements. Do you not understand that not everyone is the same? Not everyone has the same skill?

You can keep saying the same thing over about effort. But you are wrong.

Its like banging my head off a brick wall. So I'm not wasting anymore time on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Megara View Post
    There is ONE little thing called a gated raid release schedule where Blizzard very slightly caters to the normal/hardcore raiders. Everything else in the game is completely for casuals. I can't believe this one thing is too much for you to handle and you will have to "vote with your wallet". There is no other word than "entitled" for this kind of behavior.
    No what entitled is, is demanding those that pay the bills wait behind those that benefit off of them. LFR pays for the other modes, it's the mode that with out it, you donn't get the raid content. Period.

You get better loot.

Mounts.

Titles.

I think that's more then enough for our special snowflakes. All modes should come out at the same times. If you want to gate lfr, then gate the other modes with it. LFR raiders are treated like second class citizens by Blizzard. So people really should vote with their wallet and unsub. It's the only real message Blizzard will get. As much as Blizzard and the heroic crowd want to believe the game revolves around them, it would come to a sudden and quick halt without the casuals paying the bills.

Deleted
    No what entitled is, is demanding those that pay the bills wait behind those that benefit off of them. LFR pays for the other modes, it's the mode that with out it, you donn't get the raid content. Period.

You get better loot.
    a) I don't raid

b) The money was pouring in long before LFR was ever implemented

c) You did nothing to counter the point I made. Why is this one little thing too much for you to handle when everything else in the game is tailored for casual play?

Deleted
    I pay much more then the typical LFR hero, much much more, with staying subbed for so long, server transes, faction and race changes. So I pay the bill for LFR!

Quote Originally Posted by Megara View Post
    a) I don't raid

b) The money was pouring in long before LFR was ever implemented

c) You did nothing to counter the point I made. Why is this one little thing too much for you to handle when everything else in the game is tailored for casual play?
    Um no most the game at this point is devoted to a smaller and smaller portion of the playerbase. Where's the new five mans? Where's other content other then the Timeless Islands? This expansion has offered very little content outside of raiding.

Um no most the game at this point is devoted to a smaller and smaller portion of the playerbase. Where's the new five mans? Where's other content other then the Timeless Islands? This expansion has offered very little content outside of raiding.
    Haha lol u serious?

1) Petbattles
    2) Szenarios
    3) LFR
    4) Daily Quests (5.0, 5.1 AND 5.2)
    5) ur own "My little Farm" in WoW
    6) Barrens Weekly
    7) Brawlers Guild

Just 2 give a few examples

I could probably go on but well just to prove u are wrong with the "very little content added"

And just 2 say:
    It takes nhc Raiders (carefull dont mix'em with hc raiders who clear in first lockout)
    weeks to get to Garrosh and kill him.
    And u cant say that LFR is pure raiding, i mean u can stand in most aoe effects and get like no dmg at all, tanks that would be killed in normal through certain abilities dont even loose 10% of their health
    I could go on here again.

What u demand here is to get the Endboss of the freaking whole Expansion killed in Week one after patch hits and what do u do then?
    Kill him all the time till next Expac hits?

I dont think so..

Want 2 know what i think?

U will unsub as soon as u kill Garrosh like most other LFR (only) Raiders will till the next Expac hits cause what has the Game left 4 u?
    Geargrinding 4 harder bosses? NO
    Doing the things i mentioned above which u didnt realise as content added? NO

So plz dont blame normal Raiders that u get 2 kill Garrosh 1 month (omg its just 1 month) after patch hits.
    Take it as simulated Progression path which is in par with the normalmode Progression Guilds (heck i know ppl raiding normal who have downed Lei Shen just recently - 2 weeks ago)

U know before LFR hit u had to go through normal progression and maybe never see the endboss of an expac just 2 say.

I don't want to go over the same points over and over again just because you don't notice my point or are chosing to ignore it. So one last time:

NO EFFORT IS NEEDED in LFR

I don't care if you top the meters in LFR, because you would get the same loot even if you afk'ed. If everyone but 1 person afk'ed in LFR the boss would still fall because of the buff you get after wiping a few times.

The gear you get looks the same as for hc raiders, just different colours. Don't tell me you care more about the item level then about how it looks.

As a nhc/hc raider you have to put effort into downing bosses in progress and even on farm, that should be rewarded.
    I lol'd. Apparently there is only one way to play the game, and it is the Ryva way...

Honestly, if people want to do LFR as their raiding tier and then be social or w/e in their spare time, then good for them. Seriously, for a lot of people it beats logging on, on Tuesday to clear Heroic ToT, and then logging off until the next week w/ very little interaction w/ the guild.

Deleted
    It's entirely Blizzard's fault, feeding this laziness. There is one problem 10 = 25, it was the worst decision ever and will be untill the end.

Before, 10 mans was friendly and family, easy PuG, even 25 man normal was PuG.

And on my server back in ICC with the 25 % debuff there was at least 4 PuG of 25 man HM per week.

GC told us that separation of 10 and 25 was because we shouldn't kill the same boss twice a week and now we have 4 differents like ToC...

Devs are SHIT.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    It's entirely Blizzard's fault, feeding this laziness. There is one problem 10 = 25, it was the worst decision ever and will be untill the end.

Before, 10 mans was friendly and family, easy PuG, even 25 man normal was PuG.

And on my server back in ICC with the 25 % debuff there was at least 4 PuG of 25 man HM per week.

GC told us that separation of 10 and 25 was because we shouldn't kill the same boss twice a week and now we have 4 differents like ToC...

Devs are SHIT.
    Best solve would be to do the same freaking lockout on LFR

So that LFR/N/HC are on the same lockout

Then all the lfr ppl who cry "i want him down firstweek" can do it and nhc raiders can just progress normally without running LFR ever except they want to with alts

Problem solved 4 both sides

Now vote me 4 president :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Xeerah View Post
    Haha lol u serious?

1) Petbattles
    2) Szenarios
    3) LFR
    4) Daily Quests (5.0, 5.1 AND 5.2)
    5) ur own "My little Farm" in WoW
    6) Barrens Weekly
    7) Brawlers Guild

Just 2 give a few examples

I could probably go on but well just to prove u are wrong with the "very little content added"

And just 2 say:
    It takes nhc Raiders (carefull dont mix'em with hc raiders who clear in first lockout)
    weeks to get to Garrosh and kill him.
    And u cant say that LFR is pure raiding, i mean u can stand in most aoe effects and get like no dmg at all, tanks that would be killed in normal through certain abilities dont even loose 10% of their health
    I could go on here again.

What u demand here is to get the Endboss of the freaking whole Expansion killed in Week one after patch hits and what do u do then?
    Kill him all the time till next Expac hits?

I dont think so..

Want 2 know what i think?

U will unsub as soon as u kill Garrosh like most other LFR (only) Raiders will till the next Expac hits cause what has the Game left 4 u?
    Geargrinding 4 harder bosses? NO
    Doing the things i mentioned above which u didnt realise as content added? NO

So plz dont blame normal Raiders that u get 2 kill Garrosh 1 month (omg its just 1 month) after patch hits.
    Take it as simulated Progression path which is in par with the normalmode Progression Guilds (heck i know ppl raiding normal who have downed Lei Shen just recently - 2 weeks ago)

U know before LFR hit u had to go through normal progression and maybe never see the endboss of an expac just 2 say.
    Nice to make shit up dude, I have raided since BC and well aware of how you see end game bosses. We now have lfr as well and those people should get content as well when the other people are as well. There is no reason to gate lfr or flex.

Nice to make shit up dude, I have raided since BC and well aware of how you see end game bosses. We now have lfr as well and those people should get content as well when the other people are as well. There is no reason to gate lfr or flex.
    Just a moment:

I didnt say they shouldnt get content lol
    now u r making things up....

I said its ok 2 gate it so they have a simulated "progression path" similar 2 the one normal guilds have.

And btw LFR ppl get the Content (just in packages) over a specific duration/timeline
    Last edited by Xeerah; 2013-09-05 at 09:54 AM.

You get better loot.

Mounts.

Titles.

I think that's more then enough for our special snowflakes. All modes should come out at the same times. If you want to gate lfr, then gate the other modes with it. LFR raiders are treated like second class citizens by Blizzard. So people really should vote with their wallet and unsub. It's the only real message Blizzard will get. As much as Blizzard and the heroic crowd want to believe the game revolves around them, it would come to a sudden and quick halt without the casuals paying the bills.
    Grow up. You are just a whiny vocal minority. LFR heroes do not pay the bills. The majority of players DON'T EVEN RAID. They don't even set food in LFR. If all the LFR heroes left it wouldn't matter one bit. The game existed fine before LFR and it would exist fine, imo better if it were removed. We're not even asking that here, we're asking that you crybabies stfu and wait to down the end boss like the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by But I Hate You All View Post
    Meh as someone said earlier "oh i guess it looks like I will be only re-subbing on the 22th of October". Blizzard already said Gating was added to LFR because Raiders in raiding keep saying they are forced to do lfr.
    Yes, for that reason, and so the content patch lasts more than a few hours, and because if you released 14 LFR bosses all at once before raiding guilds had a chance to see them and learn the fights LFR would be a nightmare of clueless people yelling at each other about strats they don't understand. Gating allows the patch to last a bit longer, prevents raiding guilds from feeling compelled to run LFR for gear upgrades if they don't want to, and means when the bosses are up at least some of the people in the group will know what to do and can guide others through the process.

Seems like a good idea to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Grow up. You are just a whiny vocal minority. LFR heroes do not pay the bills. The majority of players DON'T EVEN RAID. They don't even set food in LFR. If all the LFR heroes left it wouldn't matter one bit. The game existed fine before LFR and it would exist fine, imo better if it were removed. We're not even asking that here, we're asking that you crybabies stfu and wait to down the end boss like the rest of us.
    Maybe you should grow and read what Blizzard has said. They have said that lfr is what allows them to do the other modes, without it there would not be enough people raiding to justify doing it. So maybe you should stfu and quit being such a special snowflake that things the game revolves around the small amount of people doing normal and above content. If the lfr crowd left the game, it would be noticed, if the people doing normal and heroic did, it would not.

Maybe you should grow and read what Blizzard has said. They have said that lfr is what allows them to do the other modes, without it there would not be enough people raiding to justify doing it. So maybe you should stfu and quit being such a special snowflake that things the game revolves around the small amount of people doing normal and above content. If the lfr crowd left the game, it would be noticed, if the people doing normal and heroic did, it would not.
    Yeah I remember before LFR there were was no such thing as raiding because there weren't LFR people around to pay the bills. *rolls eyes*