Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What do you expect a sargeras boss fight should be Visually??!!!

I would expect a sargeras boss fight visually be FIRE EVERYWHERE and Everything Melting in every direction including us xD... Your turn to express

Fifteen minutes of a mayonnaise jar against a black backdrop, with no music.

That or the world lights on fire.

Much less visually impressive than you're imagining in your head. Mostly because i like to actually be able to see something beyond visual effects.

25 raiders stabbing a boot.

Something like a mix between Nordrassil looking like Firelands and switching to some Netherstorm style as the reality of Azeroth unravels into the Twisting Nether
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

I'll bet anyone £100000 that Sargeras fight will never be in game.

Given Velen's vision I imagine it'd involve Anduin, the dragons, Alleria's son and every mortal race on Azeroth fighting against the back drop of a red sky.

Everybody lays dead as Med'an and the ghost of Rhonin walk into the distance together holding hands

Quote Originally Posted by Zellcrs View Post
    This. Something like Kologarn in Ulduar but bigger.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I just expect it to be very chaotic.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

25 people chewing a giant toenail.

Quote Originally Posted by Zellcrs View Post
    So no casters/healers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    So no casters/healers?
    Nah, they'd stand too far from his body and he'd be able to see them. Just 25 rogues stabbing him in the ankle, while he scratches at them like fleas.

Shadow of the Colossus type of fight: stab his ankles, run up his thighs and poke him in his demon junk until he keels over. Run up his spine and neck, making way up into his ear-canal. Once inside, the fight consists of dodging fingers and Fel-Q-Tips, with the ultimate goal of breaking through into his brain, whereupon you come across a tiny man in a red suit... you have a decision to make.

You heard it here first.
    Last edited by Bashkar; 2013-09-06 at 12:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kil'Jaedan shows up.. "The Sunwell was merely a setback!" then Sargeras flees and you have to chase him down.

I expect it to never happen. Having a group of mortals bring down Deathwing was goofy enough, but we have no business fighting Titans and Old Gods when they are released and have full access to their powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I expect it to never happen. Having a group of mortals bring down Deathwing was goofy enough, but we have no business fighting Titans and Old Gods when they are released and have full access to their powers.
    This. If we did fight him, it would make more sense for the players to have a "minor" role. Minor in the sense that it's our job to distract him by getting him down to like 99.5% health (or just stem the flow of his lesser reinforcements) while other Titans/Aspects/other God-like powers do the real work. But that half a % would be an epic 15-minute battle. Sort of like how Broxigar put that little scratch on his leg that distracted him for like a half second and got him all fucked up.

It would be pretty lame if Sargeras could be directly taken down by players, unless we end up getting some kind of "you have been empowered by the Titans" buff or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    What if I told you, the Dragon Soul was charged with the energy of the Dragon Aspect to deal with DW so he was week enough for us to kill him ? You don't make any sense.

jumping between various planets and moons that we've liberated from him as he ignores us destroying each one in turn. Rather than fighting him, we're mostly attacking his generals to clear the minds of the people and convert their armies to our side.

Finally we manage to convert enough of his forces to distract him so he no longer has the strength to open a portal from a planet he's destroying and he gets caught in the explosion. Our characters float along in space slowly dieing only to be rescues at the last minute by either a shard of draenor or the exodar.

What makes you think we'll ever fight him. At the most, I can see us closing a portal that destroys his physical body
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

Thrall pushes him into a volcano and we have to attack each of his fingers so he slips and falls in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something along the lines battling last boss act 2 in diablo3.

Would be cool to see the environment melt the more you progress on his hp-bar

Tentacles... Lots of tentacles