Question [PVP Retri] Harsh words 90 Pvp Arena and RBGs

Hello ppl,

After 9y of Rogueing i'm currently leveling a Retribution Pala for fun since i kinda find it OP as hell in pvp .
    I'm wondering if some of you high level paladins have experimented with the Glyph Harsh words at lvl 90 arena and RBGs?
    At my current level (65) it's kind of OP as hell i guess, i just have to get 3 stacks of Holy power and Boom 7-9k normal dmg and Highest crit so far has been 13k on another player in pvp ( basically oneshotted him ). I'm wondering what the damage output for this is at lvl 90, i know that Templar's verdict and Divine storm also require those Holy power stacks but yet it only does like 3 - 6k crits at my lvl. So does it normalize at lvl 90 or does it remain the same.

And Yes Paladins have it easy in pvp o_O After 9y of stabbing ppl in the back with millions of buttons to press i'm now down to 4 buttons and a bubble

Kind regards
    Le Pork

paladin is not that good @90.
    1. you need to keep inquisition up.
    2. harsh word will hit like 1/3 of TV damage.
    3. you get 10% less damage aber TV with the glyphe.
    4. your selfheal is now (65) like 4-5 times stronger than on level 90 (if you compare how much % of you health will be recovered)

Quote Originally Posted by Bsod View Post
    3. you get 10% less damage aber TV with the glyphe.
    4. your selfheal is now (65) like 4-5 times stronger than on level 90 (if you compare how much % of you health will be recovered)
    What he said.

Enjoy your pala in the low bracket. At cap, we've got some of the most potent burst, but it's easily counterable and on a long CD.

And for Ret, Harsh Words is NEVER the right answer in PVP. Or PVE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    After 80 Harsh Words don't hit so hard...

I use since 25 to 82 and the damage low a lot after 80, in 90 is good to have it but not as main DPS source...

After 80 is better TV or just Inq help u with more DPS

From 25 to 79 Harsh Words is just amazing, just a example in 79 i get 15 or 17K and the other player have 15K or 17K life

Quote Originally Posted by Bsod View Post
    3. you get 10% less damage intake from TV with the glyphs.
    Quoted for truth

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubberpiggie View Post
    And Yes Paladins have it easy in pvp o_O After 9y of stabbing ppl in the back with millions of buttons to press i'm now down to 4 buttons and a bubble
    I currently have around 25 keybinds that are all used at some point in pvp, a few more if i include arena macro's, you might not have much to press at 65 but if you think you're gonna spam harsh words and have it "easy" at 90 you're gravely mistaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldnt even waste a minor glyph for harsh words.