Thread: Cross realms

Cross realms

Is there any way to disable this? Or a way to invite someone or they invite you so you can stay on your own server? Add ons? Magic? Anything? This sucks...

nooope /10charstupidrules

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Somewowguy View Post
    Is there any way to disable this? Or a way to invite someone or they invite you so you can stay on your own server? Add ons? Magic? Anything? This sucks...
    As far as I understand there won't be a 'your server' anymore, but a combination of the two, sure Server A and Server B will exist from a toon creation / login point of view but the world you enter will be mixed.

Why does this suck by the way?

Only in MoP content (Pandaria continent) you are not on cross server
    But for the rest .... have fun leveling on a PvP server and just try to do Ring of blood in Nagrand

Quote Originally Posted by Mooboy View Post
    As far as I understand there won't be a 'your server' anymore, but a combination of the two, sure Server A and Server B will exist from a toon creation / login point of view but the world you enter will be mixed.

Why does this suck by the way?
    I got into pet battles before realizing how little effort and planning they put into it. Now im stuck in 20 man circle jerks spread across azeroth and outlands waiting for a wannabe pokemon to appear. Thats why it sucks >.> If I cant disable or cheat crz then I might as well give up collecting the rares I still need and come back to it when its fixed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Somewowguy View Post
    I got into pet battles before realizing how little effort and planning they put into it. Now im stuck in 20 man circle jerks spread across azeroth and outlands waiting for a wannabe pokemon to appear. Thats why it sucks >.> If I cant disable or cheat crz then I might as well give up collecting the rares I still need and come back to it when its fixed.
    Ahhh yes, if it takes a bit of time / effort to do, it's not worth it right? *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Mooboy View Post
    Ahhh yes, if it takes a bit of time / effort to do, it's not worth it right? *sigh*
    Time and effort are irrelevant in video games, its all wasted time, and clicking isnt effort. This isnt even a grind, this is waiting around for hours on end for random spawns along with 20+ people about to swoop onto the same thing. On a normal old server you could go look on off peak times, pay people off, etc. CRZ just messes it up. Its not about the grind, I have epic weapons in EQ for that, its about the implementation. Its about people falling off my 2 seater when we zone. Its about flying over something, seeing it as you land, then *poof* it all vanishes. If they would have done it right, I wouldnt be looking for a way to disable it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You used to be able to block traffic to the Xrealm servers, but all this got you was an empty zone. Also, I think Blizzard fixed it.