Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well Garrosh is actually considered to still be alive, not dead. If you watch a cutscene from the new timless isle quest line shown from MMOChamp titled Visions of Time - Courting Destiny you can see a orc in prison claimed to be garrosh even by MMOChamp, heres the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HdRyY5W1wk

Its possible he gets to redeem himself and maybe he even does have a kid already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aren't those cutscenes supposed to be "potential futures". Events that could happen, were it not for us slaughtering him? There was also one where he impaled most horde/alliance leaders on spikes in Stormwind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    Well Garrosh is actually considered to still be alive, not dead. If you watch a cutscene from the new timless isle quest line shown from MMOChamp titled Visions of Time - Courting Destiny you can see a orc in prison claimed to be garrosh even by MMOChamp, heres the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HdRyY5W1wk

Its possible he gets to redeem himself and maybe he even does have a kid already.
    this was already raised in the most recent blue post, we do infact kill Garrosh in SoO.
    Expect some alternate reality bs.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    oh and garrosh wasn't?

at least groms self sacrifice redeemed him.
    Well, Grom sacrificed himself at the very end, just before his death. You can't just assume that isn't going to happen to Garrosh

Although I hope not. If they wanted him to be a big baddie so much, let him do something extra bad and extra awesome at the very end, not some bullshit redemption story. Blowing shit up, killing stuff with axe, screaming like a WWE champion, not some "I only absorbed this power... so nobody else would have to... thank you for killing me... please, take my belongings and give them to the underpaid workers outside of Orgrimmar".

10+ Year Old Account
    the hellscream line should have died with Grom, and keep its honorable name.

Instead, now the name hellscream will go down as the biggest crux and taint the horde has had to its name.
    They needed a Menethil.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Instead, now the name hellscream will go down as the biggest crux and taint the horde has had to its name.

there was never any honor with the hellscream name

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Nope, in next expansion we will learn that when he was in college grom was spanking bitches left and right. He had like 30 more kids to mess with horde
    I also believe Garrosh was doing the same thing

What can i say The Hellscreams are playas and there is a shit ton of little Hellscreams running about cause only gnomes use protection when banging some hawt orc bitches!

10+ Year Old Account
    Who was Garrosh's mother...

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    There is a reason Zaela doesnt die in the Siege of Orgrimmar
    Fair enough :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Who was Garrosh's mother...
    High king maulgar.

Look at that woman breast - they are huge !!!

Deleted
    It would not even suprise me if something is up with Zaela or that he has a woman somewhere or an unknown kid which will develop over the years and end up as Grom/Garrosh 3.0

Honorable name? Aren't you confusing Grom with Brox? The Grom I know was an ass that was convinced to do ONE right thing, better saying was PUSHED to doing ONE right thing during his entirely life, by Thrall.

With all these babies shooting out left right and center we are going to need the bronze/ infinite dragons to send us forward 30 years >.<
    somehow we already have. look at desolace post cata. trees don't grow that tall over night!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High king maulgar.

Look at that woman breast - they are huge !!!
    Grom was drunk that night and wanted to get his grove on and that was all that was standing at the bar

Beggars cant be chosers!

Deleted
    What's the Thrall's surname? What if he's another Hellscream? He was the son of Durotan which was the son of Garad. Garad was a Mag'har. Garrosh was a Mag'har too. Garrosh lived in Garadar in Outland (named after Garad). What if Garad was Grom's ancestor? Now look at this. They share the capital G: Garad, Grom, Garrosh, Go'el (Thrall). We don't know anything about Grom's father. This looks suspicious to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Grom was drunk that night and wanted to get his grove on and that was all that was standing at the bar

Beggars cant be chosers!
    Never trust Gronn pimps !!!

I didn't follow too much but doesn't Zaela die on the Galakras encounter in phase 2 or something? Falls off it or the drake crushes her or whatever? Not really sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thesmall001 View Post
    But I've always said that Grom's sacrifice was hardly even redeeming. If you single-handedly mess your entire race up that badly then fixing your mistake isn't a redemption. It's just a given. Not doing it would've made him either a coward or a villain. As Illidan demonstrated, there are some things from which one cannot be redeemed no matter how much they atone they will always have made their mistake and that fact cannot be redeemed.
    you do realise the whole demon blood thing is all Gul'dans fault right?

the whole summoning Mannoroth and getting the majority of orcs linked to Mannoroth was only possible because of Gul'dan, and if he hadnt done that Grom (or any other orc) wouldnt have had the opportunity to drink it again on Azeroth

if Grom wasnt the first to partake of the demon blood it would have been Blackhand instead

besides.. it was an orcish redemption, not an irl human redemption

edit: i'll never be able to run gruuls lair ever again, thanks alot arrashi =P
    Last edited by Jawless Jones; 2013-09-06 at 03:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    With all these babies shooting out left right and center we are going to need the bronze/ infinite dragons to send us forward 30 years >.<
    Soap Opera Aging!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fatherfork View Post
    somehow we already have. look at desolace post cata. trees don't grow that tall over night!
    A Druid did it. Trees grow really fast when druids MAKE them grow.

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

Quote Originally Posted by ddd View Post
    What's the Thrall's surname? What if he's another Hellscream? He was the son of Durotan which was the son of Garad. Garad was a Mag'har. Garrosh was a Mag'har too. Garrosh lived in Garadar in Outland (named after Garad). What if Garad was Grom's ancestor? Now look at this. They share the capital G: Garad, Grom, Garrosh, Go'el (Thrall). We don't know anything about Grom's father. This looks suspicious to me.
    sure if you trace back any lineage far enough everyone is related via moneran.