Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deamon002 View Post
    Given how useless Taran Zhu and his Shado-Pan have been so far in cleaning up pretty much every mess (which we as Horde and Alliance have admittedly caused, but still) I really hope both sides laugh in his face if he proposes that.
    They were not useless infact they had a heavy hand in dealing with the thunder king. Also they seemed so out gunned do to the fact they had learned to suppress their negative emotions to a point thus the Sha had never manifested this bad since the last emperor. Then in comes the horde and alliance with their as he put it race war and the Sha FEAST and appear like never before. They are the best equipped to deal with the remaining old god/sha corruption and most logical option. The alliance will want hellscream and the horde will say no we want him. Don't give me the alliance could just take him as the moment they leave Org that chance is lost.

Assuming there is a body left (ie, he doesn't just get vaporized or something), I would hope he still gets the same treatment all Orcs get. Maybe they cart him back to Nagrand and do the whole funeral pyre thing there.

If he lives, I guess he'll just end up being imprisoned somewhere by either the Alliance or Horde forces. However, I'd say it's very unlikely that he will live.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-09-06 at 02:18 PM.

Boil him, mash him, put him in a stew ... :P

State Funeral

Everyone will be in attendance and there will be a 42 gun salute as his body is put on a funeral barge and set alight as his body is burnt his soul will ascend to the highest level of heaven for being a badass motherfucker.

But yeah he will just disappear into a puff of smoke while some noob ninjas his shoulders!

Aren't orc like plants or something ? Oh no that's not the same game...

All I know is that I shall sh*t in his throat no matter what happens to his body.

Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    Aren't orc like plants or something ? Oh no that's not the same game...
    Nah, its propably same in warcraft, only way to explain how the fuck do they keep their numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    If he dies, I would hope his remains are returned to Nagrand. He's dead and should be returned to his home. He died doing what he thought was right, even if he did appear psychotic to the rest of us. That is assuming that the "corruption" (and I use that term loosely) dies along with him.
    He is dead. He dies there is a corpse. His body possibly explodes. All that is left is his shoulders so I doubt we will need to "dispose" of him. Hell if a plate wearer in your group is lucky enough they get to pick his shoulders up off the floor and wear them...

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Nah, its propably same in warcraft, only way to explain how the fuck do they keep their numbers.
    Nah, they keep their numbers by TPing orcs from the past, simple as that !

Mount his head in Stormwind.

Burn him or place him into a sarcofagus.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

10+ Year Old Account
    A small grave in an undisclosed location back in Nagrand, like Kael'thas on Quel'Danas.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    A small grave in an undisclosed location back in Nagrand, like Kael'thas on Quel'Danas.
    Was he buried there? Never knew!

As for Garry he deserves no state funeral not even one in outland. He just needs to be burned to a crisp to remove any taint and then buried in a metal box and then dropped into the sea.

Throw him in a pen with a bunch of pigs/hogs.

Given the subtlety and nuance his character has displayed so far in MoP, I would expect something like this.

Of course, there's a good chance he explodes like a science fair volcano as well, not leaving a corpse.

10+ Year Old Account
    in recent times, Cairnes grave has been the only noted character grave to appear in the game. Arthas, Kael'thas, Illidan, Dranosh Saurfang, Rhonin (monument even), none of them have had anything shown ingame.
    Don't know why Garrosh should be given a grave when they get glanced over.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    in recent times, Cairnes grave has been the only noted character grave to appear in the game. Arthas, Kael'thas, Illidan, Dranosh Saurfang, Rhonin (monument even), none of them have had anything shown ingame.
    Don't know why Garrosh should be given a grave when they get glanced over.
    Rhonin isn't death in-game though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Rhonin isn't death in-game though.
    Rhonin died saving Jaina during the attack on Theramore. The only reason you still see him in game is because Dalaran that you see in Northrend is actually in the past. Blizzards timelines are usually muddled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Throw him in the trash, imo.

When you're dead, who cares!
    In the company of thieves, liars, beggars and whores
    I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come.

Hmm may I ask what happened to Arthas then? If you think garrosh will have some kind of funerals or being moved to nagrand i'm curious to what happened to one of the greatest villain

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Was he buried there? Never knew!
    Yeah, Rommath mentioned it in Lor'themar's short story.

Garrosh should get something like that IMO. Just a small, off-screen send off with people who knew him before he went batshit evil, like Geyah/Thrall and the other Garadar orcs.