Fun things to do as a PvP guild

Hey guys, just wanted to see what kind of extra cirricular stuff you guys have done in your PvP guilds to switch it up, would love some new ideas.
    Here's some of the things we've done before;

-World PvP (Invading Stormwind and Goldshire) We actually 8 manned SW King.
    -Premade regular bg groups, RBG's, Arena
    -2v2 tournaments
    -Rat Race -everyone starts a lev 1 and gets a summons. First one to make it from point A to point B wins (The 1 shots from npcs are hillarious)

Side topic - Whats some good pvp related guild messages of the day you've seen?

What's a 2v2 tournament lol.

I kind of need to know how many people of you there are. I guess ~8?

2v2 tournaments suck. Make it 5v5 for some decent fun.

Most fun would be to BG against each other if you had enough people.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    What's a 2v2 tournament lol.

I kind of need to know how many people of you there are. I guess ~8?

2v2 tournaments suck. Make it 5v5 for some decent fun.

Most fun would be to BG against each other if you had enough people.
    Gurubashi Arena.

As posted in another thread -
    "My guild does 2v2 tourneys about once every 2 months (with gold and temp guild title prizes) at blades edge, sometimes healers allowed, sometimes dps only.
    we have the party leaders /roll and wisper me, we then pair the matches based on closest rolls. Arena rules, no pve gear higher than 496 ilev allowed.
    If theres no kill after 15 mins, we settle it by having a dps from each team duel to move on.
    We have the countdown and ready checks done in guild chat. Its really fun times, and with everyone standing around on walls watching the fights, it adds a pretty cool dynamic."
    As far as our active members, we have well over 20

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in Vanilla, we used to take over the boat from Menethil Harbor to Darkshore and use Savory Deviate Delights to get us all in Pirate costumes. Might be able to do it now with the Zeppelins between cities/Northrend.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    roving ganking gang
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

500g entry fee then we have a Royal Rumble style battle royal at Blades Edge Arena. We form a raid everyone rolls to get their starting position then disband, lowest 2 numbers start, every 2 minutes or a death the next lowest number joins in, until everyone is in and only one person left standing...... Winner gets all the $$

Quote Originally Posted by Vilvaldi View Post
    500g entry fee then we have a Royal Rumble style battle royal at Blades Edge Arena. We form a raid everyone rolls to get their starting position then disband, lowest 2 numbers start, every 2 minutes or a death the next lowest number joins in, until everyone is in and only one person left standing...... Winner gets all the $$
    Sounds cool but I wouldnt want to be the first one in. Last one in would have big advantage. I can already see the rogue that doesnt come out of stealth until theres 1 guy left at half health..