Old account blocked - how to unblock it!!!

Ok so i have an old account, i think it only has up to WotLK expansion that i havent logged on for close to 2 years, now when i tried it god locked due to suspicious activity. I got an e-mail and i tried to follow instruction but sadly i cant remember question I used as a secret one and God knows where in my original box so i cant enter 6 digit number.
    When i tried to contact support i got asked to log to account but I can't due to my account being blocked.

So i have account information ( name, address, email i can even tell approximate time when i created account ) but thats all. So is there any way to contact support live and get this sorted?

If you are asking why i wanted to use old account, well 2 reasons wanna try to get beta invitation if its possible and add new expansion so i can have 2 accounts....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Ok so i have an old account, i think it only has up to WotLK expansion that i havent logged on for close to 2 years, now when i tried it god locked due to suspicious activity. I got an e-mail and i tried to follow instruction but sadly i cant remember question I used as a secret one and God knows where in my original box so i cant enter 6 digit number.
    When i tried to contact support i got asked to log to account but I can't due to my account being blocked.

So i have account information ( name, address, email i can even tell approximate time when i created account ) but thats all. So is there any way to contact support live and get this sorted?

If you are asking why i wanted to use old account, well 2 reasons wanna try to get beta invitation if its possible and add new expansion so i can have 2 accounts....
    Greets,

Or just make a new account all togheter? Might be less of a problem for you, and less stressful =)
    For your current closed account, without much proof there isn't much to go on, maybe a picture of your ID as proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

You should be able to make a ticket on the website, unless this is an account pre-battlenet you should be able to supply them some information to get it unblocked.

Something like this is what you're looking for I think.

GL

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Greets,

Or just make a new account all togheter? Might be less of a problem for you, and less stressful =)
    For your current closed account, without much proof there isn't much to go on, maybe a picture of your ID as proof.
    Well i think I had some old unobtainable mounts like White Mechanostrider Mod B on him since account is from early 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethes View Post
    You should be able to make a ticket on the website, unless this is an account pre-battlenet you should be able to supply them some information to get it unblocked.

Something like this is what you're looking for I think.

GL
    I logged about 16 months to it and had to create battle-net account but sadly i cant remember what i used as a secret question. I tried customer support but cant get to talk to live person ( well chat ).

I logged about 16 months to it and had to create battle-net account but sadly i cant remember what i used as a secret question. I tried customer support but cant get to talk to live person ( well chat ).
    If you entered your actual name, you should be able to get your account back by showing them a picture of a government issued ID. You can also call the Blizzard support line, which is free if you call with skype (https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/phonenumbers).

If you can't get it fixed like that, make a ticket through remove my authenticator and specify your problem (which is not that you've lost your authenticator).

You can easily get around the secret question if you have the information (such as an ID) they require.

As I said before, GL!

If you entered your actual name, you should be able to get your account back by showing them a picture of a government issued ID. You can also call the Blizzard support line, which is free if you call with skype (https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/phonenumbers).

If you can't get it fixed like that, make a ticket through remove my authenticator and specify your problem (which is not that you've lost your authenticator).

You can easily get around the secret question if you have the information (such as an ID) they require.

As I said before, GL!
    Thanks will try some of those options

Sent, well i hope ill get unblocked.
    Thanks for help. If your path ever takes you to Serbia i'm buying you few beers.
    Last edited by markos82; 2013-09-06 at 10:45 PM.

Thanks will try some of those options

Sent, well i hope ill get unblocked.
    Thanks for help. If your path ever takes you to Serbia i'm buying you few beers.
    Might be towards the end of the month actually. Going on a euro trip :-)

Might be towards the end of the month actually. Going on a euro trip :-)
    Well if you are comming just send me a message here.

And btw account got unblocked, tbh it was pretty fast. less then one hour after I send request and ID.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok so i have an old account, i think it only has up to WotLK expansion that i havent logged on for close to 2 years, now when i tried it god locked due to suspicious activity.
    I'm pretty sure, God didn't have anything to do with your account block....
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I came here to basically suggest what Ethes said, But he rounded it up perfectly, with links too, Give that man an Internet ^^ Glad you got it sorted OP!

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I'm pretty sure, God didn't have anything to do with your account block....
    Yeah, good one.... If there are more man like you, so funny yet so lonely...

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Well, I came here to basically suggest what Ethes said, But he rounded it up perfectly, with links too, Give that man an Internet ^^ Glad you got it sorted OP!
    Yeah, thanks. Tbh i was surprised that it got unblocked so fast.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, good one.... If there are more man like you, so funny yet lonely.
    I'm less lonely than you.. My account have never been locked, and I don't belive in make-believe spernatural beings..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/