Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Good advice if you like shiny attacks and bore people to sleep.
    Fate/Zero really wasn't bad at all, its not Fate Stay Night that shit was awful. Fate/Zero was a surprisingly mature anime for its theme of magic and heroes. Some of the characters where amazing, Kotomine Kirei and Emiya Kiritsugu rivalry was pretty awesome in the show.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    English scans will be out in a few hours, check regularly.

Whats with that titan that ate Erens mom? There is something special about him.
    Possibly an intelligent titan? Maybe Erens father... YAY SPECULATION!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    Possibly an intelligent titan? Maybe Erens father... YAY SPECULATION!
    I doubt it is an intelligent titan since he ate a human and obviously enjoyed it, not to mention the retard titans are ignoring him whereas usually they swarm intelligent ones, I think he is something different like maybe a human shifter that has lost control becoming just like them

Deleted
    I doubt it is an intelligent titan since he ate a human and obviously enjoyed it, not to mention the retard titans are ignoring him whereas usually they swarm intelligent ones, [B]I think he is something different like maybe a human shifter that has lost control becoming just like them[/B]
    See, I think that's how the Titans started/what I think they are to begin with.

Again speculation is fun.

Deleted
    See, I think that's how the Titans started/what I think they are to begin with.

Again speculation is fun.
    Thats pretty much what I think it is, humans dabbled with science and created the titans as weapons that turned on them. Whats interesting is that titans wiped out humanity AFTER whatever event reduced them to 17th century technology, I want to know more about what caused it.

Deleted
    Thats pretty much what I think it is, humans dabbled with science and created the titans as weapons that turned on them. Whats interesting is that titans wiped out humanity AFTER whatever event reduced them to 17th century technology, I want to know more about what caused it.
    Personally, the level of technology is what makes me think this, they are in what the year 827? And they have cannons and have been able to use and harvest gases, yeah that is too damn high for a civilisation only 800ish years old

Deleted
    Personally, the level of technology is what makes me think this, they are in what the year 827? And they have cannons and have been able to use and harvest gases, yeah that is too damn high for a civilisation only 800ish years old
    They also have canned food, something we ourselves have only had for about 200 years, no way they had the ability to produce those using only renaissance era technology. All the signs point to a mix of old tech (horses, cannons, muskets and candles) and ultra modern (3dmg, super steel swords, coloured smoke flares and railroads). This to me is strong evidence that it is set on our Earth but far in the future after some devastating event set us back technologically, they have the know how of how to build this modern tech but mostly lack the materials or skills.

I'm half tempted to post all the humorous SNK stuff here since IDK how people would take them in the funny megathread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    I'm half tempted to post all the humorous SNK stuff here since IDK how people would take them in the funny megathread.
    Post them as links but warn people they may have spoilers, I am sure nobody here will complain about a few funny pics.

Deleted
    Post them as links but warn people they may have spoilers, I am sure nobody here will complain about a few funny pics.
    Really? People have complained about manga discussion when we have clearly used spoiler tags.

Deleted
    Really? People have complained about manga discussion when we have clearly used spoiler tags.
    People are dumb enough to click them then complain, but we have not broken any rules, it covers our back to use spoiler tags.

I'll take that as a ok. and I'll avoid the spoiler stuff.
    of course 100% of these I found on tumblr, next to the yaoi fan art.

Deleted
    I'll take that as a ok. and I'll avoid the spoiler stuff.
    of course 100% of these I found on tumblr, next to the yaoi fan art.

If you want to torture yourself there are easier ways.

If you want to torture yourself there are easier ways.
    Nah, just a poor attempt at humor. Srsly though its everywhere, like every in joke with this fandom(on tumblr anyway) is who's gonna have gay sex with who.

15+ Year Old Account
    Manga 49 is out in English now btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, just a poor attempt at humor. Srsly though its everywhere, like every in joke with this fandom(on tumblr anyway) is who's gonna have gay sex with who.
    Yeah its pretty annoying, almost as annoying as everyone's obsession with Levi. Don't really care for any of the pairings.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Deleted
    Dayum, Chapter 49 was indeed intense.

Erwin gets even crazier and somehow can carry one after having his arm bit off? Wat?! Adrenaline ain't the strong.

Deleted
    Dayum, Chapter 49 was indeed intense.

Erwin gets even crazier and somehow can carry one after having his arm bit off? Wat?! Adrenaline ain't the strong.
    It was good to see Armins bad side, he is growing a pair of balls. It will be interesting to see how they deal with Mr. Grin next chapter, hopefully more than just watching Erengelion go all rage mode again. .

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, try to throw some hints out as to what your spoiler contains like Meteoria did (or quoting someone works as well), that way I know whether or not if it is a spoiler for me. I'd read a spoiler for the latest episode, but I don't want to read a spoiler from the manga.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    Also, try to throw some hints out as to what your spoiler contains like Meteoria did (or quoting someone works as well), that way I know whether or not if it is a spoiler for me. I'd read a spoiler for the latest episode, but I don't want to read a spoiler from the manga.
    Edit; it appears I misinterpreted what you said.
    Last edited by mmoc7ba4bd9e7f; 2013-09-07 at 12:26 AM.